All Things Pisces

• Hey 🙂

I'm a Sagittarius girl, been with a Capricorn man for about 15 yrs but I'm in love with a Pisces guy. I need some help.

My relationship with my Capricorn is dull. I'm still with him cos I do love him and wouldn't want to hurt him. I feel like I'm always on the bottom of my Capricorns list. He is never interested in my thoughts or feelings, we dont seem to connect at all these days. He is a pc nerd and spends all his free time playing games. I try to get his attention but even with my Sagi powers I seem to fail. He isn't interested in doing things as a couple and I feel so lonely in my relationship. I can't drive so I'm stuck at home weekends and evenings listening to him play on the pc. He's a lovely guy but he doesn't see that I'm lonely, even tho I've pointed it out sooo many times. We have three elderly cats that we love to bits, but no children.

The Pisces on the other hand is my soulmate. We speak everyday and even email each other goodnight. He's best mate to me and my partner. He connects with me like we were meant to be one being... weird I know. He's the most beautiful person I ever met, its like a deep sea or river runs thru him and he's full of light. Always sees the best in people and hardly ever has a bad word to say about anyone. He's single. He's told me he has very deep feelings for me, but that doing anything about them would be unfair to my partner, which I understand. Are all Pisces this noble? 🙂 We hug all the time when we're alone. The sexual tension is like a buzz in the air when we're together and even tho we've known each other for 10 years and felt this way for 5 years or so we've had just one impulsive kiss. When we're together we talk about the most unusual things, like our minds are free to roam and we're comfortable to be in each others space. Sometimes he is very down and I worry that its this triangle that making him blue as it does me.

Please tell me about my Pisces guy. Would he still consider me out of bounds even if I leave my Capricorn partner cos he's friends with us both? Give me some insight into his head and his heart.

Thanks in advance. x

• Pisces with Scorpio moon 2-24-1954. It's exciting to see a forum about Pisces. Most of what I have been reading I can identify with in my own likes and personality.

• Hi GothKitty,

Complicated

I can relate to your predicament as I broke up my relationship of 14 years to be with a Sag I fell in love with when we were 17.

My ex, a taurean just wanted to stay at home and never go out as she travelled all the time for work. There was no give and take, and eventually we were just friends living under the same roof. It also took my sister having a baby, one of my brothers getting married. my Sags 8 relationship to breakup and the death of her father, all within six weeks for me to wake up enough to reassess my life. My cracks really started to appear 6 years ago and I did not confront them. (We live in dream land with ultra rose coloured spectacles and only see the goods things in everyone)

I cannot condone a relationship break up and you should talk openly and honestly with your partner. Call time-out for a week or two weeks, really seriously consider what attracted you to him and see if absence makes the heart grow fonder. If at the end of the time-out period you still feel the same then you two need to sit down and discuss all the futures you want. Do not bring the pisces into play in this thought process, see your current relationship for what it is and deal with that. Make you decisions solely how how you and Cap are.

If you do decide to split then the pisces will love to heal you and get you back on your feet, it could be the hurt in you that attracted him in the first place.

However, what you are asking for is the non specific picean view.

We love to talk and to seduce women with our conversations and thoughts alone. That does not mean that we will go all the way - just the thought that you could be had would be exitement enough. It could be he feels safe talking to you the way he does as he knows you are off limits.

We also love love itself and need to be loved. It could be that he is right for you as a friend only, it might also be that he is everything that you currently do not have and you are just seeing the grass appear to be greener. Picses and Sags are great in bed, have wonderful open conversations about anything and everything, a Sag will bring to fruition a lot of Pisces dreams. I am a pisces with my moon, ascendant, jupiter and neptune in sagittarius, I like my space as much as a sag and we both do our own things.

The fact that you are sill confused over the matter shows that you have feelings for both men in your life. but reading into what you have also said, the problem may also be that you have not got enough of a social life yourself. Once you get the freedom all sags crave you may also be happier - with or without either as a partner.

What ever you do make the decision that is right for you and you alone. x

• Hi GothKitty,

Complicated

I can relate to your predicament as I broke up my relationship of 14 years to be with a Sag I fell in love with when we were 17.

My ex, a taurean just wanted to stay at home and never go out as she travelled all the time for work. There was no give and take, and eventually we were just friends living under the same roof. It also took my sister having a baby, one of my brothers getting married. my Sags 8 relationship to breakup and the death of her father, all within six weeks for me to wake up enough to reassess my life. My cracks really started to appear 6 years ago and I did not confront them. (We live in dream land with ultra rose coloured spectacles and only see the goods things in everyone)

I cannot condone a relationship break up and you should talk openly and honestly with your partner. Call time-out for a week or two weeks, really seriously consider what attracted you to him and see if absence makes the heart grow fonder. If at the end of the time-out period you still feel the same then you two need to sit down and discuss all the futures you want. Do not bring the pisces into play in this thought process, see your current relationship for what it is and deal with that. Make you decisions solely how how you and Cap are.

If you do decide to split then the pisces will love to heal you and get you back on your feet, it could be the hurt in you that attracted him in the first place.

However, what you are asking for is the non specific picean view.

We love to talk and to seduce women with our conversations and thoughts alone. That does not mean that we will go all the way - just the thought that you could be had would be exitement enough. It could be he feels safe talking to you the way he does as he knows you are off limits.

We also love love itself and need to be loved. It could be that he is right for you as a friend only, it might also be that he is everything that you currently do not have and you are just seeing the grass appear to be greener. Picses and Sags are great in bed, have wonderful open conversations about anything and everything, a Sag will bring to fruition a lot of Pisces dreams. I am a pisces with my moon, ascendant, jupiter and neptune in sagittarius, I like my space as much as a sag and we both do our own things.

The fact that you are sill confused over the matter shows that you have feelings for both men in your life. but reading into what you have also said, the problem may also be that you have not got enough of a social life yourself. Once you get the freedom all sags crave you may also be happier - with or without either as a partner.

What ever you do make the decision that is right for you and you alone. x

• Wierd, nothing happened for ages and then it posted twice!!!!

• Thanks PiscesPiggy 🙂

You are right that I don't have much of a social life, our friends are mostly couples with kids My Cap partner doesn't really bother with them much cos he'd rather play on the pc and he doesn't like kids... and if he doesn't go visit then I can't either cos he's the driver. I need to learn to drive I think 🙂

We have already discussed calling it a day and he doesn't want to... still no change in his priorities tho. Pc first, everything else next, me last. We are just friends living under the same roof.

I'm really grateful you gave me your fishy viewpoint tho 🙂 I think you may be right about my Pisces pal. Maybe the off limits thing does make him bolder and more comfortable. He's incredibly flirty and does tease me. Then again, sometimes he's all soft & snuggly and just hugs me for ages without saying a word... like there's stuff he'd like to say but wont.

I've had the same sort of awakening as you did I think. Depression, family illness and a close friends suicide attempt and all the stuff that followed that... brought me to my senses and made me realise that my life right for me the way it is at the moment. I know its something I will have to sort out, I just wanted to see it a little from a Pisces guys perspective as he's my soulmate. I know soulmates are often just friends, but if I dont consider him as a possibility I might miss out on the best thing in my life.

I've got some hard thinking & talking to do and you've helped a little. Thanks 🙂

xxx

• That should read "my lifes not right for me as it is at the moment"

My brain was shooting on ahead faster than I could type hehe

x

• GothKitty,

Some pisces can suffocate if you are not careful - set the ground rules early. You love the attention now but you will not want 24-7 total commitment. I know I have been there. Initially the pisces will think you are cutting him off completely but you are not, you just want space. Get your space first, set your personal goals and then your decision(s) may well just make themselves.

Sags have been known to just go off just to get the message through to a love one that they are not exciting enough. Just because it is a big decision don't not make it either - Pisces could also just be a rebound thing - do not try to limit you options - there is a huge world out there for you to explore.

• Does anyone else get frustrated and impatient as they can see what is going to happen in situations but no-one else can and instead of jumping straight to the conclusion you have to wait for everyone else to catch up with you.

• Pisces, Feb. 28, 1974 Tiger. I can relate to each of you. I've known very few Pisces, always wondered why? Seems most of you have experienced that as well. I am very outgoing, very passionate about the things I become involved in. I am very impatient & at the same time am very patient depending on the circumstances. Very indecisive, always know what I want, just have a hard time making certain decisions. My a-z analytical thouht process is hard for others to understand at times. Most people seem confused with my approach & way of dealing with others. Eventually they are envious of my ability to go with the flow & still make a difference. I prefer quaint gatherings, like meeting new people, helping others is a huge part of who I am. Strongly believing everything happens for a reason. I am very emotional, probably my biggest lesson in life concerning my characteristics was learning to control that. We cant hide our emotions, no matter how hard we try.

I have incredible insight & intuition, early in life found trusting my instincts along with that gut feeling will never steer me wrong. Picking up on others thoughts and emotions can be overwelming & confusing if not in touch with who we are as an individual. I see things in others they hide from the world. This is a blessing & a burden at times. I think we are very unique people, who are fortunate, have our own way of doing things, being sooooo indepth creates constant reality making life difficult. Not being able to accomplish things we set out with best intentions is I think gaining a complete understanding, leaving no reason in our minds to continue, leaving a feeling of not being able to follow through with things we start.

What I mostly question is purpose. What is my purpose, meaning am I doing what I was meant to do? I feel I should be doing something creative, at the same time have a strong need to help others discover themselves, positive & negative.

This is so therapudic discovering other people actually understand a Pisces when other people only think they do!

• GothKitty:

I completely understand... Its like how much more clear do things need to be??? Again our gift, part of our being others arent capable of

• O yes all of this is so very true for me, 25... & o so been there done that.

I find that every little thing I hate just makes me try even harder to perfect or delete it. Though yes I cry & cry & cry, I somehow deeply believe that with our extreme lows, we thus have greater highs than most. I find that after all this crying & cleaning of one's slate is just what I need, no matter if it be a yearly, monthly, or yes even a daily ritual.

Meditation is the strongest form for healing I believe, try it. Of course you then must write it all down, our minds ponder on too much at once. Yes, I am the first one to admit my faults to everyone who is close to me, or when I want to change something in my life, I say it aloud! Us Pisces do this to gather info, we know how to listen & learn from others mistakes... We have very productive minds followed by even more beautifully bright souls. Therapy is just a form of repeating what is coming out of your mouth, so yes listen to those who know you, just watch for the ones who are hurting or those who are unhappy with their own situations... you could be listening to the wrong part of yourself...

• I was also born 3/20, 1956...It's nice to meet another cusp baby!! I was born at 4:10 pm...to a Gemini Mom & Aquarius Dad....4 yrs later a Capricorn male came along (we have never gotten along, but family is family)

I am certainly a Pisces, despite being on the cusp of Aries.

I LOVE water & even though I was born on the prairies, I moved to the OCEAN 20 yrs ago & LOVE it. I love walking the beaches, exploring tide pools, & dream of the day I could afford to live overlooking the water.

I love animals of all kinds. I am very compassionate, which led me to a career in nursing...but after 16 yrs working in ER, I was injured on the job & haven't worked for 16 yrs now. Doctors FINALLY figured out the problem & after fusion surgery in January...I can finally walk again!!

I hope to write my story one day...as a nurse being a patient.....but I must get my emotions under control, I want this to be a cautionary tale, not an angry diatribe!

It was nice to finally meet another 3/20 Pisces. Good luck to you...TiaDory

• Hi Piscespiggy,

Yeah, it makes me almost explode sometimes...being way ahead of people (not all people!).

It's like " I get it , so can we move along faster??!! I'm working omit, but I do interrupt a lot, and I know it's rude-I cannot control it, I do get frustrated! Impatient!

Well, that feels better!!!

Lisa Scorpion friend (and Mom to a) Pisces!

• Oooops!!! PPiggy,

Meant " on it", not " omit" !!!

But you got it right away, yes??

Anyhow, " omit " works, in a way...

Lisa

• oh score,oh score,oh score,why,why,why,sfp sez,whats the da big ruckus..an oh by da way hello too each n all n piscesland omg how true all u's say how so much i think 'an its only true 'that we think at least 3or 4 steps ahead n its only natural 4 us ...lol ur a sweety score an i 'm just foolin wit u ....scorpios r groovy

• Hi Everyone I was born 3/6/64 I have completely enjoyed reading all you have to say about your selves and others. very interesting to find some like yourself and others not so much..I am a successful business woman and value all my employees I tend to treat them as family more than employees sometimes to my fault but mostly because i really enjoy the diffences they have. I do get sidetracked but always believed it was because I do so well under pressure my brain lets me daydream, stay home, travel and play because I am willing to crunch cram stay up all night or two nights and get it done when it needs to be done. I work hard, Laugh alot enjoy my children who are well on their way to being grown 16,18 and 22 all girls all differant all challenging and exciting. I guess my advice to the pisces is enjoy your gifts, being a step a head, following your gut and compassion are all gifts embrace and enjoy. I also have my challenges one of which are my feet. I hate shoes, I own 25 pairs but my feet hurt. I am addicted to getting pedicures because I hate cutting toe nails I will NOT rub your feet but feel free to rub mine. I also seem to be the one every tells all their problems too.. I have been trying to end a 18 year marraige for the last 3 years but he wont leave I am "The best thing since sliced bread" and he cannt live without me. he is a financial meniace I am fisically responsable. he is self centered I am to busy taking care of everything to be. I quess I just need to vent. I lost my best friend a year ago and no one else gets me. they all think I have everything under control. but I dont always feel that way I am just to busy fixing theirs lives.....Thanks for the forum to vent and offer some advice LIVE LOVE LAUGH Alot...by the way I am considered very funny by my friends and I am extremely composed under pressure I guess its from being a fish with wings.....

• HI! my b-day is also 3-18. but i'm a rat-fish . i find some of the same things in my sphere: poetry, a lot of poetry; people seeking me out to share things with me so they may feel better, (even have a poem about that one "SPIRIT CATCHER"; i was dismissed from a group at the local mental health center - get this - for not having any problems (o yeah it really happened!), actually i have extreme mental health issues as well as an acute sense of e.s.p. But im quite well adjusted and happy sans their help. i guess one could say i know who and what i am and i'm very much ok with my station in this time/space experience. i am blessed to be sure, and fortunate to be able to say that "i know what i know and i know when i know it" if any one's interested i'd be happy to type my poem out for you - i bet most of you can relate!

• Hi Lori , I am a Piscean 2 & i also love everything that ends in 'ology' ! I especially love astrology & practise reiki at level 2. I am just bout to learn Seichem which is linked to the earths elements. i live in England am married & ave 3 kiddies (gemini, sagitarius & a scorpio). I also love angels, tarot cards, crystals and anything slighty weird & wonderful. It's nice to see i'm not the only one!!

• Admin,

how do I post something so that every Pisces can see it, like you did.