All Things Pisces

• Katie!

(spinning girl), is that you??!!

You're not mad at me are you? 😞 ???

Love,

Lisa xxxx

• HI LISA!! Of course I'm not upset! And why would I be? Are you feeling guilty about something? Mmmmmm? XXX OOO

• Hello, I amMelissa, March 20th 1989.

I have 2 brother and 1 sister.... all Pisces!!

Weird huh?

It was not on purpose and was not a coincidence.

My oldest brother is 31 born March 19th,

My other brother is 24 born March 20th, yes same day 4 years 11 mins apart,

My sister is 14 born March 14th.

My oldest brother is Married to An Aries woman...

skip a generation and I am now married to an Aries man.

The other two arent married.

Its weird how different we all are... WAY different.. all equally emotional.

I always wondered why God aligned us that way... i dont think ill ever know.

Write me back please if this interested you. 🙂

• Hi fishyluvsbull. My birthday is the day before yours, March 6th, 1979. I am also a goat!! I can't help wonder about your name. Does it have to do with Taurus? My husband is a taurus. Just wanted to say hey, your post caught my eye because of the birthday!

• Pisces rule!

Of course I never see myself as a pisces, I think too many other planetary placments have given me a different personality, I act more like a Gemini!

OH WELL!

• esI feel like theres a big black cloud over me that just wont go away and i try to be positive everyday.

This year has been really frustrating for me and my family, I am a female 47yrs born Feb.27. Two years ago I went from no job to being a full fledged team truck driver with my husband of 23 years, now truck driving was not what I wanted to be in .(Lost my first husband in a truck driving acc. when I was 23 yrs old ) Anyway I went for it because couldnt find work in michigan that would pay the bills so we did this . In May of this yr.I had to quit my job and come home to take care of my mom and by the time June came my husband hadnt been feeling well just no energy and a cough and pain in his stomach, He went to the doctor and found out he has CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA he is at stage4 which means its bad, the upside is that he is getting chemo and his doctors say its helping.(Thank God) but I cant help wonder why things happen like they do. so now I live with my mom and have no job trying to hang onto the insurance we have its hard to keep my chin up Ive never been on this site before so if Ive gotten carried away Im sorry about that but I am a pisces!

• I'm not feeling particularly witty today, so I believe I'll lead in with the usual.....Hello, I'm obviously a Pisces with a Libra moon. My birthdate is 3/4/80. I'm a daily visitor to this site and true to my nature, I let my intuition lead me to join the forum (after a few weeks of feeling it out). I've struggled all my life with over-emotion,a busy mind that just won't quite and strange occurances until I started researching everything and everything dealing with my zodiac through being an empath. It's been a quiet study for the past 5 years, only sharing experiences with my mother and grandfather (my gifts have been inherited). I'm a jack of all trades and master of none (though some things are stronger than others). Right now, I'm a flood of details and information about myself that I find it hard to decifer what to share. But, there's a time for everything to come out when the moment's right. Recently I've felt the urge to reach out to others to learn and also to help where I can. What better place to start than a forum with a good group who can understand a Pisces?! So, I am here and hoping to get a chance to find the one(s) my spidey senses are leading me here for.

• Hi fishes,

I felt compelled to write you and say that I am praying for you and your husband in this difficult time. We will probably never meet but I will continue prayers for you and hubby. Keep me posted on your life.

• Sorry, it's Fishies! Didn't mean to misspell your name:(.

• Hello Pisces Posters!

I am a Scorpio woman who recently got reconnected via facebook with an old acquaintance from high school, who is a Pisces. My very first Pisces man! He was born Feb. 22, 1964, so he is on the Aquarius cusp. His rising sign and moon signs are Cancer. I was born Nov. 1, 1964, my rising sign is Gemini, and moon sign is Libra. So far, we are really clicking in every department. I tend to be attracted to my polar opposite, so this is very new to me.

My late husband, who passed away in August of 2008 was an Aquarius, and we were very different. Constantly clashing... I am hoping to avoid that in my next (and hopefully last) relationship.

Any insight into Pisces men would be greatly appreciated! Thanks...

; )

• Hi fellow pisces! help a pisces out! Im a single mom, my birthday is march 11 1984. I'm 25 my daughters 4. Im a pisces and she's an aquarius. I just started this avon thing to make some extra money please help support us! Id really appreciate it! and if you know any other ladies who would like to buy something feel free to share my website and keep it so that you can always go there whenever youd like! help!

• Hello fellow Pisceans!! I am new to the forum obviously had to lol at lil fish big pond b/c we are so alike aren't we Pisces? Not to say there are not many facets to us or that we don't have unique qualities. As we all know there are more than even we can sometimes imagine being very introspective. I am sadly so emotionally attached to others feelings it takes me over at times and I can't breathe, although I don't think I have found any gifts if I have them. But the overactive, non stop mind and the emotional all of that and I am guessing much more based on your comment about the flood. I was led to these forums just yesterday by fate and I flooded all over the place they probably hate me out there for my long winded comments lol its a curse. Anyway lil pisces I spoke with you on another site briefly so merry meet again to you. Just thought I would introduce myself to some other Pisces as we are so misunderstood. Where would we be without each other lol.

I am a 39 year old Mother of a 9 year old boy just married first time 3 years ago to a younger Pisces, although I am not a typical cougar never dated younger b4, but here we are. I am 2/26/1970 Scorpio-Moon Taurus-Ascending. Have had an extremely rough year and feel like I was stomach punched to attention by the universe that I had let my spirituality get lost in the mundane. Mundane no good for Pisces. So here I am trying to connect, seek advise friendship, help if I ever can and just say good to know you are all out there surviving a world I know I never really feel quite "in place" in but know I should still be here. So conflicting those little fishies swimming in circles. Anyway thanks for listening. Blessed be to all.

• Hey all...how is everyone tonight? Just a random question, but do you all feel sometimes as if your dreams or subconscious tries to warn you every once in a while? I feel like that is SUCH a Pisces thing. Anyone else? Sometimes it's as if it pulls the most ordinary things out of the air and makes them SO clear to me as to be things to watch for. I'm dealing with that now. It's always about mundane stuff though or sometimes really out of left field things that then seem clear as day to me in my waking life. Whenever I try to get it to work for me, like say if I have a specific question, it never goes the way I want it to. I either dream of something else entirely or just sleep very soundly, lol. That's it! Anyone have any suggestions as to how to better control a gift like this? Sometimes I have this happen when I'm awake in the form of day dreams or "flashes," but never when it counts! I'm a Pisces born 03/15/86 with Sagg rising, Taurus Moon and lots more fire and water scattered through out my chart.

• Hey all...how is everyone tonight? Just a random question, but do you all feel sometimes as if your dreams or subconscious tries to warn you every once in a while? I feel like that is SUCH a Pisces thing. Anyone else? Sometimes it's as if it pulls the most ordinary things out of the air and makes them SO clear to me as to be things to watch for. I'm dealing with that now. It's always about mundane stuff though or sometimes really out of left field things that then seem clear as day to me in my waking life. Whenever I try to get it to work for me, like say if I have a specific question, it never goes the way I want it to. I either dream of something else entirely or just sleep very soundly, lol. That's it! Anyone have any suggestions as to how to better control a gift like this? Sometimes I have this happen when I'm awake in the form of day dreams or "flashes," but never when it counts! I'm a Pisces born 03/15/86 with Sagg rising, Taurus Moon and lots more fire and water scattered through out my chart.

• Hi, my name is Patti, I was born March 17, 1959. Yes St. Patti's Day, LOL. I too believe that Pisces people are VERY in touch with their intuition and feelings, and yes dreams. Last year, I met a bunch of guyz who were forming a band and playing in the basement, just sipping Black Velvet and having a good time messing around. I got such a vibe off one of the guyz, Dave, I was shaking for dayz. Didn't know why, it was just there, not a crush thing either it was just a great BIG vibe off him like I was seeing his Aura, and attaching to it. Come to find out later, 2 of the 4 guyz in the band are also Pisces. Just a last note, my husband is also a Pisces =>

• Gotta love it! Sometimes it is very scary to get vibes like that, but also fun. I love to freak out my friends when they are thinking one thing but saying another and I just slip between the lines and out their real thoughts by using my intuition. So did the band go on to become very famous?

• Sounds like you are describing me. I am a Pisces, born March 16th. Love being a Pisces and I agree with you 100% regarding people under this sign being very intelligent. Maybe it has something to do with our Psychic nature that we seem to know things before others do; therfore we gain a step ahead of others?

• Ahh...me a piscean too...born 10th march and hence a 'second degree' fish. Things many of u have mentioned sound agreeable with me as well :):) The only difference...I have a 'rational' side to myself too thx to my taurus moon. As gud as it may sound, it SUCKS as I often have a battle going on inside between emotions and logic about most mundane things in life!!! Nice to come across so many fish outta their blue waters though...Happy Swimming !!!

• Hey everyone!

I too am a Pisces, born March 6, 1972.

It's so interesting to read what everyone says about themselves! I love music (all kinds) love to read and write short stories and poems. I also have a problem with trying to write stories and then scrapping them because I can't stay with the story line I've started. It's like once I'm out of that frame of mind....I'm out.

When it comes to others, I have this uncanny ability to know who's being honest and who is good for me or not. I can totally pick up on the vibe of others and find that many aquaintances of mine are Pisces as well!

I always trust my intuition and my vivid dreams are my guide to life in general. They both give me insight and the right paths to take and truthfully, they have not failed me yet!

I have only been on the forum for a couple of weeks and have already learned so much!

Nice to meet you all!

Blessings,

~Andrea

• Aloha, I’m a Pieces/Goat born in 1955. This year I’m finding it very difficult to keep my relationship with family and friends harmonious. Is anyone out there having the same problem? Oh, my husband is a Scorpio/Goat we’ve been married for 30 yrs. and still in love….. I do think Scorpio’s are the perfect match for us!