All Things Pisces

• I was born 3/28

BUT all of my life have never fit with the aries personality traits.

I have always related to Pisces, to the fact that if asked

my sign, I always say Pisces, is there anyone out there that

feels mismatched?

• To the march 9th peeps, that is my b-day as well. I just wanted to say I am pisces with a scorpio moon and often feel the same way that a lot of the pisces stuff is not there, sometimes when a moon is in a strong position, the moon over takes the personality, as with a scorpio moon, especially when the rising sign depositor is the moon....which would for example with me, my rising is cancer which the ruling planet is the moon so for me, i'm very scorpioish....let me know if this makes sense or if i can be of help to anything.

Also wanted to say the Pisces path is a difficult, complicated path. I would say generally the do suffer quite a bit...the main purpose is to learn compassion, which is one of the last lessons on the way to enlightenment, which pisces peeps are usually very interested in, they need to get a lot of the crap out of the way so they can finish up. Or sometimes a pisces will be very into helping other people, they also may just wander...hopefully they have a few strong signs in there to help them achieve their purpose unfortunately we're not known for our confidence or stick to it-ness.

• Have you seen your chart? Maybe there is pisces in there somewhere or neptune is strongly aspected....What year were you born? Also your chinese sign maybe be something more gentle...

• My birthday is march 9th too. I have Virgo rising & gemini midheaven. Not sure what my moon sign is or how to work it out either! It is funny having Virgo rising because i'm a bit of a 'things have to be in their place' fanatic!! I definetely feel like a Pisces though

• Hi All

First time post on these boards, but have been reading for quite a while.

As you can guess from my user name I'm a Pisces, born 13th March 1981. Moon sign is Gemini, Rising Sign is Sagittarius, and a Rooster to boot :). I'm also male -might as well throw that in there too.

I'd say I'm probably a typical Pisces - emotional, creative (i've written stories and such in the past), mystical, intuitive, compasionate and all the rest - especially sensitivity to others emotions -grr its painful at times!

Due to my Piscean nature I sometimes feel like I've got the mind and behaviour patterns of a woman (if that makes sense), but then the logical, analytical, male side kicks in at times and its all nicely confusing - never a dull day in my head let me tell you!

Can be very hard at times, feels like my head is about to burst, then at other times I can be rather meloncholy just wanting space and then a hug.

Figured I'd share, and if anyone has any thoughts or insights about 3/13 pisceans - share away.

• hello,to all pisces n friends ,i just luv reading bout my fellow comrades ,im pisces,aquarius n leo take care

• Hi all....new member here! My B-day is February 24, 1949, so am a REALLY old soul! Just wanted to hop on and say hi. I think I will enjoy this forum...I have been surrounded by Pisces my whole life, my mom was a Pisces, married a Pisces (ended badly) and have had MANY Pisces friends throughout my life...so let the fun begin... Love to chat with any of you!

• My birthday is March 19th, 1992 and I am a Monkey-Piscean! xD haha! Both of my sun and rising sun are Libra. Yes, I love musics, astrology, palmistry, writting (though I'm not a good writter) and reading. Most people say that I'm funny, though I think I always make some lame jokes (and I wonder how does it always works!) Ohh, and I hate the fact that I never mastered the 'act of holding tears' over a small matter. My sisters and some of my friends are always complaining about that -_-'

• My birthday is March 19th, 1992 and I am a Monkey-Piscean! xD haha! Both of my moon and rising sign are Libra. Yes, I love musics, astrology, palmistry, writting (though I'm not a good writter) and reading. Most people say that I'm funny, though I think I always make some lame jokes (and I wonder how does it always works!) Ohh, and I hate the fact that I never mastered the 'act of holding tears' over a small matter. My sisters and some of my friends are always complaining about that -_-'

• Most of my life I was asked what i wanted to do with the rest of my life and I never could make a decision. I am older now and i have a direction that i want. I wished that i new how big the swimming pool was back when i was a little fish.

I am glad to be part of this forum just wished that it was a more popular hang out as I think that i am never going to find the mate for me.

I am over all a very happy fish now that i have sorted through my probelms and dealt with them by allowing others to help (trust).. Any way love you all fellow piscisians have more about me if anyone cares to know me. @ ....> http://www.myspace.com/alaskan_falcon <....

• Yeah, I'm older two, 3/18/60. Never married but i have 2 kids and 5 grandkids. Even now as i'm in a (relatively) healthy relationship, i can't help wondering what i've missed by not mating for life. Has anyone ever noticed that the more vivid dreams come during the week of the full moon? Or if female during menstration? Some say a woman's third eye is very much open during this time and dreams are especially precognitive? AND YEAH, PISCES ROCK!! (even if we're the only ones dancing to the music only we can hear!)

• Pisces 133381,

I enjoyed your post. Nice to meet you Pisces. I am Pisces born 2/21/78. I am female. I was born on the Aquarius cusp and I was born with a Gemini Rising. I think it would be interesting to get into your head. I love to figure things out. It would be fun to meet you again.

Desire4859

• hello to all pisces im sfp ,pisces,aquarius,leo,feb 21,wishing a artistic wonderful mind boggling trip n only come down to say hi once in a while, to allll the school of fishes,stay as u r ...sfp

• I am a pisces and I have to say that we are a very unique sign. We deal with our emotions alot, well i do and we are good people. You just have to date one or be around one to know how we are.

• I'm another Pisces swimmin' in this ocean, its hard to be optimistic with all this emotion.

There are highs and there are lows, unsatisfied with all I've chose. Ever striving for prefection, never reaching, always stressin' still knowing ultimately I must press on.

The days go by each one as they should, some are very bad, and some are very good.

Its meant to be that way I believe, each and every experience and how its percieved.

This low will not last, I hope it ends fast, I'm ready to move on and leave this all in the past.

Some things will not work no matter how hard you try, the good intentions of a pisces, alone wondering why. I know i will prevail, stay the course, and time will tell.

• Hi all 🙂 I am a Sag but I have Pisces rising/ascendent. Talk about being confused lol.

I have been in love with a couple of pisces over the years. I have to ask....do most pisces have a hard time trusting people? I really wanted it to work with my last Pisces but he just had a hard time trusting anything. For a lack of a better term I would say he was relationship bi-polar! Does this resonate with anyone else? Because I really tried to figure him out and try to get some common ground but it seemed futile. Can anyone offer any advice or insight into the pisces characteristics? His bday is Feb 25, 69. I would really appreciate it.

I enjoy reading the posts here and the poems...very nice.

• Hi Sagiqueen,

I am a Pisces sun with Pisces rising and my Mercury in Pisces. I know I am " relationship bi-polar". I thought it was because of my first love( a Gemini who had a very hard time being faithful). Then my ex husband of 28 years had a midlife crisis (he's a Leo). So even though they both say I am the love of their life and are regretful, I am very insecure about relationships. Now I am with a Taurus who has been burned, so we are both cautious. I have deeper feelings for him than I have ever had for any man. We are so compatible.

I was interested to read your post and questioning if my insecurities are because of life experience or being such a Pisces or both! Had your Pisces been hurt badly in his life? Maybe when we have been hurt it's hard to trust again, but isn't that true for everyone? Good luck to you.

• just be very cool n calm ,bite ur time , pisces r soooo sencitive n our minds r always working on thousands of mind bogging ideas n adventures ,as far as trusting u ,yes yes yes ,its all in ur eyes 4 da eyes tell it all n by da way we think we r good mind readers ,,,but who knows ......sfp

• well my fellow fish ,that is our problem about trying to be profectionist , just do ur best n smile 4 thats all we can do cause tomorrow will come an we gotta work our minds again always try to think positive no matter what bonehead tries to create problems and yes u r a true pisces ....sfp

• This post is deleted!