All Things Pisces

• HELLO MY SEXY PICSES PEOPLE ,IM SFP ADORING U ALL, AN ALL U SAY N THINK ,I HAD A TAURAS G.F. AN SHE WAS TOOOOOOO CONTROLING ....BUT SEXY ONLY WHEN SHE WANTED TO BE ..........DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER I LOV CAPS N SCROPS. ALSO

• I GOT BLEEP AFEW TIMES I WAS DESCRIBING A FOUR LETTER WORD MEANING WUNDERFUL STARTING WIT DA LETTER S AND END N ,Y ......THIS IS SFP AND BOOGIE TOO DA OGGIE TIL YU CANT BOOGIE NO MO

• why do things get more intersting if you are born before march 10th?

• Hiya

Im a pisces march 10. At times i act like all the traits the sign has n other times i cannot even see that i am one. As stated b4 in another thread as each sign n person more to it than meets the eye. If one truely wanna know how ones chart looks like, one need to not juss add dob but year, city n country aswell. those counts too.

My set up is as follows :

Sun in Pisces, Moon in Capricorn • Ascendant in Scorpio, Mars in the Seventh House • Moon in the Third House • Sun in the Fourth House • Venus in the Sixth House • Saturn in the Seventh House

Im not sure what it means LOL

Also is each zodiac sign devided into 3 decanat, 1st has all the traits of the sign, 2nd is in harmony with the traits n the 3rd is more the next sign in the row of zodiac. Makes sense that some feels more like another sign than what they r born in. Then there is the diff planets one is again devided under, sunsign, moonsign, keironsign etc.

It aint juss to see what one is, n when u add the saying pisces old soul, contains the other 11 signs aswell hello ... how many do we have in us as pisces then? May explain y we at times act like a diff sign. Can it b we as pisces each day or at least each month pass through all other signs like cycle? like season ? like a year goes by????

Hmmmm ................ any thoughts fellow pisces n zodiac signs???

• This post is deleted!

• So far i feel like I have known you all and I have the same likes and hobbies etc. as everyone's response I have read. Oh, My birthday I s March 16,1963. We are all certainly a unique group of people, and I bet as fellow Pisceans odd or unusual situations have probably been a part of your daily life...I would love to hear from any or all of you.

• Pisces people!

Hello, I have a Pisces daughter: March 4, 1994-15 yrs old. I'm her Scorpio Mom. I've read this thread, and it's amazing how very much all you fishes sound just like my d!!!!

She's recovering from anorexia nervosa, doing really well. I'm wondering if the Pisces folks out there-any suggestions about how to keep working( and it is HARD work) with her, as a Pisces, in her recovery from this heinous disease? She and I flow together well, but still, any little-or big-insights would be so appreciated! She's weight restored, now it takes a while for the brain recovery part. And it's the trickiest part of "the dance"...of the recovery. Plus, just being 15. And, again, she's a real true blue Pisces-from reading all your posts...

Any ideas about how to help a recovering Pisces? Thank You all so much!!!!

Scorpio Mom

• Because speaking on personal experiencers uniqueness is intolerable to the general population but us fishes incorporate all the other signs characteristics which makes us great charecters

• Im probably only making sense to a fellow fish sorry non-fishes. Its one of my short comings assuming people can understand what seems random, and flakey but has really been a point that I've been turning in my brain for awhile. So I'm not really random my brain just works differently than others at times.

• hi scorpio mom ,this is sfp feb 21 pie pie all tha way ,first of all scorpios n us to me r great match ,just alwayyyyyys b nice and never lose patience and lots of patience plllleeeaaase ,never get mad at us if we fall off the wrong track ,just gently get back on track ,cause we feel ur scropio luv please be strong

• hi score , pisces r very sensitive an u need 2 aproach us very nice and i know u can do it

• what up adaro omg i dig ur vibes ,same stuff happen 2 meee like hella times n folks d,t know i,m just being me take, super care n watch ur back

• just wanna say nobody cant figure us out throu no fault of our own ...my pisces reality is go to yosemite or tha the neariest wildernest near u an have funnnnnnn lol sfp

• Thats whats up same birthday mines March 18, 1980. you know pisces the best best first president washington and albert einstein was too.

• My husband is a pisces, and I'm so happy with our marriage! He's smart, very funny,loving, all those good things. I know they are creative, but am suprised to see all the mention of pisceans loving music, he's a musician! It was hard for me at first to trust, with him being out late every wkend night. I use the kids as a reason not to go out all the time, but just the same, I need to go out and hear him play, I need my 'Bobby bass fix'. But, he is loyal and always home right after the gig. He appreciates the attention he gets, but again, he values our marriage and home life so doesn't act on any inappropriate advances. He loves that I keep the home so 'homey', welcoming and expresses that he loves to come home. He is supportive of anything creative that I want to do, even when it's not finacially smart. He never complains when I come home with a boatload of paint or flowers to plant or fish for the aqaurium or another cat! It's great being married to a Pisces!!

• Do you know what sign your Mars, Venus,Jupiter, Pluto, Uranus etc are in? When you do, there is a whole deeper level of understanding. Astrology is so unbelievably deep in layers and layers . I say we are like puzzles, and the placements of the planets in our charts are the pieces that help reveal who we are or maybe it is better to say what our potential energies are. We still have free will in how we act and the choices we make. I learn more about people by studying their charts than I could from reading psychology books. ( I wanted to be a psychologist). Take some classes if you like or get some good astrology books. I think you would enjoy them.

• My comments were for B Stoker, in particular but to all the fish reading, of course!

• cancers r so cool u 2 r a good match

• Thanks Spiritualarchaeologist (did I spell that right?). I have been off this site for awhile until last night. Anyway, I enjoy your comments, as well! 🙂

• yes i kno it can sound crazy. im still getting used to the idea but ive had dreams that have come true Exacly or generally as ive had them, ive predicted totally random things that consistenly have come to pass.. crazy huh? dont know what else to tell you, let me know if you have anymore questions..