Any insight blmoon ? anyone ?

• hello my friends , my fatigue has progressively gotten worse this year. went to the beach 1st of may and just sat around and slept a lot while i wanted to be active. after returning i worked some to catch up a few orders but not much to give. i really havent worked since then except an hour here and there. it seems if i rest 2 or 3 days i can work a little but in short burst like 2 hours then a nap and then 2 more hours ect. i got up the nerve to pressure wash my porch and did o k for a few hours so tried it again the next day and after 2 more hours i was wore out for a whole week. at a regular follow up with my dr. the next week, my doc felt maybe to check my testosterone and it is low..... but it wasnt low when all this began so even though i am hopeful

taking shots to increase my t levels will be the smoking gun, im not putting all my heart and soul in that solution.... anyway while trying to recover from the fatigue and into my first t-shot i picked up a bug or an allergy to mix with the fatigue proceed to stomp my butt down into the mudd 4 feet deep!... i went back to get a second t-shot friday and was given a steroid shot as well along with antibiotics... i have felt like i was in a mental no mans land since then.... still not able to do much... stirring up a little breakfast and taking my medicine and preparing to work a little today has wiped me out today so far. may and june are my favorite months of the year, i was born on june first and june my spirits are usually high... i have missed most of may and june to laying around and sleeping , its about all i have been able to do except a day hear and there... between the aches and pains which plagued me thru the cold months and the fatigue, most of this year has been a bust... any wisdom anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated ! thanks

• I get two things--meds and depression. Not sure which one is dominating or if the depression is a symptom of the meds but definetly get a medication issue. Have you read the side effects of your meds? Does one say muscle weakness--drowsyness? Also, picking up on a sunconsciouse level--or spiritual level some change happened--you took a new direction? Or resisted a new direction. Did you resist something? Sometimes when we are not true to our path and take a comfy turn over change it manifests in a heavy feeling of inertia. Also, picking up a stagnation in your environment sapping energy. Are you a "collector". Have extra clutter with the intention of doing things you never get around too. I think this intensity of low energy has several issues feeding it. But check with the meds first. BLESSINGS! ps--This work you do sometimes--is your heart in it? Or is their a conflict?

• I get two things--meds and depression. Not sure which one is dominating or if the depression is a symptom of the meds but definetly get a medication issue. Have you read the side effects of your meds? Does one say muscle weakness--drowsyness? Also, picking up on a sunconsciouse level--or spiritual level some change happened--you took a new direction? Or resisted a new direction. Did you resist something? Sometimes when we are not true to our path and take a comfy turn over change it manifests in a heavy feeling of inertia. Also, picking up a stagnation in your environment sapping energy. Are you a "collector". Have extra clutter with the intention of doing things you never get around too. I think this intensity of low energy has several issues feeding it. But check with the meds first. BLESSINGS! ps--This work you do sometimes--is your heart in it? Or is their a conflict?

Hey blmn , I am taking prestiq whick is fairly new. Snri it doesn’t list

list mucle weakness as well as sleepiness but the side effects listed as a whole for snri’s do. I think I was taking lexapro before this, its been about a year.

Reading last night about prestiq, it pretty much says its effexor with a few less side effects . also talks about it being a generic now so they reintroduced it as A new , greater, better and market It big time so they will continue to get the big bucks coming in.

My dr put me on this when I complained about the lexapro making me sleepy.. the prestiq was worse in that regard but she wanted me to stay with it. 50mg to start then 100… I backed down to 50mg about 4 or 5 months ago.

Tramadol 50mg 2-4 daily for pain is kinda an upper .

Bystolic 5mg for mild bp , usually just take half a pill a day

Meloxicam 15mg for inflammation.

Sicne the antidepressants make me sleepy and my ability to focus sucks, the doc gave me adderall 10 mg… I take a half round noon and half round 4pm. I take lots of supplements and vitamins as well

B’s, d , multi. Eat lots of fruits as well.

I Could increase my magnesium intake .

I’ve tried about every muscle boosting energy boosting

thing out there, it seems to give a little at first then kinda

fizzes out. The adderall has saved me as far as getting

work out the door… but only part time work.

A friend told me with my testosterone being low for a while

and me pushing it that I have worn out my body and I need to

just stop and recover and let the testosterone build back up.

Its easy to say I guess but , the world doesn’t stop for me,

Just keeping up the grounds and chores is full time not counting

Customers and orders.. then the wife always wanting something

And never content with things the way they are to live in the

moment.

As far as work I speak of is general. It’s a combination of

Work in my shop, work on the house, cleaning and organizing.

The organizing and cleaning in my garage and shop has been my

Priority this spring . I wear out quickly though and it gets

Discouraging.. then when I really get down like now, I have things

Kinda scattered and amuck while reorganizing … then a customer calls

Needing parts and I have to stop and make parts and things are scattered

And hard to find. The same thing in my office is going on.. what is awesome in when I have energy to start a clean up and can go 3 or 4 days

with only a few breaks here and there and actually finish ! its like a fantasy

now to think back on those days .

I don’t mind doing my shop work until I start looking at my income then

I get fuzzy there… its not adding up to what I am putting in as to what I am making… some of that may be due to how bad I feel while pushing it out.

If I felt better maybe I could do more in less time and the dollars would match.. I have felt ripped off lately, really I guess that may be what your picking up. Also it hurts my feet and back and arms….. the other work

Like pressure washing and things I like but they all hurt me as well.

On the new direction or resisting it, I don’t have a clue at this point.

There are lots of small things I could guess about but I think this would

Be larger than just little thoughts or feelings….. I was thinking of getting a

Storage building to help me while I organize but wify freaked out because she wants hardwood and feels we cant do both. That was a setback both

In my organizing and depression I think., kinda stopped forward motion

Then but still I think what u feel is a greater thing.. I am still foggy from the

Sinus infection and fatigue….. my goal is to get things in shape and then start on my ideas / inventions I have in mind. I may be my way to a better income and be able to work around my health issues like good days bad days ect. And hopefully good day bad day will disappear.

Thanks for your time and wisdom, I will keep plugging to see if I can

Think of anything that changed or I resisted. see if this sparks anything.

• This post is deleted!

• OH MY!

I so connect--feel you completely! What a heavy weight you live under! This is not an overnight just happened eventt--this is a trainwreck. that has been building up. I believe anyone CAN change but you are so in deep but often hitting bottom brings change---Please do not think thist to be negative but I musty tell you how being passive will not fix this. You are passive with your life--part depression. I am going to be blunt upfront to the point not to scare you but to shake you awake as spirit is showing me that you are literly "burrying" yourself and you ain't dead yet. Spirit says too much too much too much. All aspects of your life--too much. Too many meds--too much dominating wife--too much stuff. Your thinking is very all or nothing. You go big then crash and that's not a health issue--it's normal. Work extra hard--expect to crash. It's all or nothing in your habits. You do not pace yourself. BUT the core issue is your marriage---you harbor very deep rage but are not comfortable with it. Your head refuses many emotions and you hold in--hold on--smother. This manifests in your life. And it fights a tug of war inside you. You keep too much stuff and if you purged it would free up energy. That's a hard one for you and something spirit says you will resist and do not want to hear. It's as if in your subconciouse mind that if you release no telling what will come out--the whole energy of releasing scares you as you are afraid what will happen to your marriage. You are very angry yet love your wife and also you fear being a tyrant--a mean man----somewhere in your childhood you got a distorted view of being a man--someone was brutal in a way you swore you never never would be. So instead of finding balance you are passive. You have been so passive so long that you have no real idea what YOU want. Your wife has her own issues that contradict--she has a needy side that wants a man to take care of her YET she must have control! This is such a no win situation--no wonder you are tired as your higher self knows how predictable the future is as it stands--one of you has to break the cycle and change this. CHANGE means doing something different. Whatever you do to help this situation MUST be different--that's what change is. I pick up a self loathing on your part that invites belittling from your wife. It's not that she does not love you but her issues override her love just as much as yours. She wants you to MANup and belittles you--yet the big desicions you want to make as a man are refused by her need to control. Often when we are younger we have the energy not to notice these tail chasers but into old age we get tired and realize just how much work it takes to live in our inner tug of wars. You have a comman problem concerning success--many of us get stuck on big goals only to be failures so a good change for that is gift yourself a list of small goals--posted on the fridge like a constant pat on the back. This does work---fill a whole page of things you want to get done but never get around to--no deadlines! Small stuff as well as big. Plaster the crack in the kitchen--trim the bush--empty the crazy drawer stc, etc. As they get done cross it out! Small steady successes. And really, consider purging--trust that if you filled a dumpster and built your dream work shop from scratch--the universe would fill it--believe in that law of energy--open a space and the universe will give. Realy consider spirits message about not holding onto emotions things and thoughts so you can be aware enought to CHANGE. I know it sounds daffy but our inner energy manifests into our soroudings and it mirrors in our relationships. You have filled your being to the max---it overflows around you--that's why it is so difficult to clear a space around you because it's not just stuff but you have attached smothered feelings to things. You cannot enjoy work because you feel you have not ever had a REAL choice. Your spirit craves the manly choice to take a risk--make mistakes and move on and climb new mountains. Manly energy is not all bad. You need a mentor a manly advisor. Pray on that and make an apointment for counseling. BLESSINGS! PS--next time you purge and can't let go of a thing--give it an emotion then throw it--it will not only clear physical space but purge inner junk and you WILL feel lighter. Example--pick up and old lamp you may be saving for the cord but call up a past deep hurt and say this lamp is the hurt when my dad kicked my dog--then smash that bad boy into the dumpster! Try it--and let me know if you feel lighter .

• thanks dmick 59, i have thought about a blockage often lately,,

• blmoon , its a full moon today ! crazy people like me will be out and about lol !

thanks for the insight, i have been working on the clutter and talked with my lpc.

making smaller sections is the way to go... this whole year i try to organise one whole section

and ran out of time so small is more ! also trying a few amino acids to help the mind.

stay tuned...

• well a month later i seem to be getting a little more energy but my back has really been in spasms big time in the mid area as well as sciatica in the hips ... i stepped in a hole and fell one nite which seem to get the mid back fired up.... since my last post i have spent all my free time working at work or working on my areas of opportunity in organizing lol of corse that includes yard work and cooking ect... i do this steady except to lay on my back for an hour once a day to lesson the spasms. my wife freaks out on me at least once a week now about it and it is making me crazy,,, she has offered to help me clean my office but i want let her do that..... if she would just be my helper it would be okay but, she would just interigate me on every single item i have and i would get no where except mad... she doesnt have a clue of what it takes to run a business let alone 2 of them.. i have been running both business from home for 12 yrs .. 4 of those yrs i was having to help her with her cancer battle... so things can get a little unorganized over time with no time and extreme stress... so she is fine now and i am feeling the effects of the load i was under and its taken its tole ...

i just dont understand a sudden freak out from her ..... she also mentions during her fits that we never agree on anything any more , we always used to ??? yea i just always let her have her way and now im kinda tired of just going along to please her.... also she will say at peak fit, i need someone who like to do stuff with me .... this is referring to setting in front of the tv and watching anything she wants... if i would go along she would rent 10 movies a weekend and be happy as a lark.... every time she sees a concert with a famous band somewhere out of town she wants to go and get a room and spend a few days ...

once a year is fine and we averaging doing that but theres no stopping... she wants several beach trips and several mountain trips and everything involving her family.... the kicker on top of this is, she is dependent and if we go to the beach and i dont spend every moment with her out in the sun every day she get mad and lashes out with,,,, i should have done a girl trip !!! act all bitchy and spoiled and ruin my trip as well. then i find myself slowly trying to make her happy and spend more time setting in the chair beside her and she pats me on the head and says good bot ! fetch something for me ! the deal is , we dont have the kind of money it takes to do these things that often and she never considers money only to get my approval but she could care less how much it cost.. she has her job of 28 yrs , its not physical at all and she gets no excercise.... basically she sets every night watching tv and looking for vacation spots, boats new houses and new cars..... all the time i am cooking if we cook and then doing choirs.... she will manage to wash some clothes and maybe straighten up a little but any cleaning deeper that a vacuum is her limit... so in a nut 90 % of the time she is not at work, shell she is setting on her arse window shopping on the net and watching the kardashians and making everything worse.... i guess all this is an attempt to make sense of her outburst and turned into a vent session but i feel its all relivant....

i have a health coach and several things to do cleans diets and such ... maybe it can help some so i can rebuild my business and get my income back up to the point where i can be a little more free.

thanks blu and all