Please can i have help understand my reading - new to this

• I did this seven card Tarot spread and asked question "Will I ever find true love"?

1 Will the querent ever find his/her true love?

2 Will the querent feel safe and secure with this person?

3 Is marriage a potential for the querent?

4 Will this new love be similar to the querent's past lovers?

5 Will commitment be possible with this new love?

6 Can the magic last between them?

7 What can the querent do to make this person part of their life?

My cards were

1 Ten of cups

2 two of wands

3 four of swords

4 four of pentacles

5 The hierphant

6 Seven of wands

7 Queen of swords

Im having real trouble understanding the reading

• Hi gigi,

The answers are short as the question was a bit silly in the eyes of Spirit - of course you will find love, my dear.

1. Will you ever find true love? Ten of Cups - of course!

2. Will you feel safe and secure with this person? 2 of Wands - of course!

3. Is marriage a potential for you? 4 of Swords - if that's what you want!

4. Will this new love be similar to your past loves? 4 of Pents. This one is tricky because you said "this new love" instead of asking about the man you will eventually marry. However, I believe the answer is "no" and the card also is telling you that you will need to let go of what you think this person will be, do, have, look like, etc. Widen your horizons and let go of preconceived notions.

5. Will commitment be possible with this new love? Hierophant - of course, if this new one is the right one!

6. Can the magic last between you? 7 of Swords - yes, but you will have to work at it. Relationships are hard work, not just fairy tale endings.

7. What can you do to make this person part of your life? Become a strong, independent, confident woman who is able to take care of herself and does not "need" a man but wants a partner.