I need insights on my ex scorp please...

• Hey guys.. I’m a Pisces. I broke up with my ex scorpio last month. When we broke up he accused me of cheating on him, which I never had. We were together for 8 months. Please bear with me..

He initiated the contact a week after we broke up. He texted me hi and said he’s thinking about me. I contacted him 2 days later. On the first and second week he turned our conversation by accusing me but I was calm and assured him that I didn’t. One time I ignored him and he called me. During these weeks, he asked whether im seeing or talking to someone else. And I said no, because I didn’t.

One time he said this: “if u felt half as crazy as I am now, you would be contacting me like I am now.”. I said, “I did, but u keep accusing me when I contacted u last time and you’re doin it now. How am I suppose to do?”. He still asked about whether I talk or see someone else after we broke up and I said no. Shortly, I ended up changed the topic and we talked about other stuffs. At the end of convo he said, “maybe we should get together some time.” I said, “sure.”

Third week: He contacted me again, we talked for 2 hours. I asked if he’s seeing someone else and he said no. He’s too busy right now, he doesn’t even wanna date anyone and feel pretty turn off to relationship after we broke up. He asked me, “Why do u want to?” I said, “All I know right now is I still wanna be with u cause I do still love you.” He replied, “I dunno.. Im going through hard time right now. I mean I dunno what wud happen. We tried and we tried and we tried to work things out. i just feel like we are too similar in ways and too different in other ways and it’s hard because I do love you.”

Fourth week: he’s getting distant at me so I made a move, contacted him but he’s being passive. Didn’t really asked about anything in my life. I texted him one day, he didn’t reply. So I decided to make last attempt to write him email, I poured my heart out about our relationship, did some self-introspection and where things went wrong. And I did mention I wanna get back but I also give him space if he needs it. Next day, he said he got my mail and he said he needs time to think about it.. Then the day after, he asked if we could meet up on Sunday, which was last week. He’s still jealous at me about who I went out with and stuffs. But I was just out with my friends, I haven’t seen new guy.

So we met, we talked he’s getting talkative. And I brought up the topic about the email. He said he doesn’t have the answer yet, he needs to read it again. Then he continued saying, “you should understand that my life’s changed right now and my job is very stressful (it’s true tho..) and I can’t deal with the issue if we got back together and nothing’s changed. If we wanna get back together, I have to see something’s changed. I do miss you and I wanna hang out with you, let’s just stay friends and see how things are. Al we did was just talk and talk about it but nothing’s changed..”

I asked him if he still loves me and he said of course I do.. I asked him if he’s seeing anybody and he said no. he asked me the same question and I said no, he asked one more time “are u sure?” and I said no. We ended up having **** that night. I woke up first, I was at his porch then he went to me reminding me to take a shower cause i need to work. Then when I was about to leave, he kissed me 3 times.. When I left, he texted me “good seeing u..” and asked about the traffic. We texted each other for 3more times. At night I found him online and asked how his day was, we chatted for a bit then he went to bed cause he’s really tired..

I did send him email 3 days ago to respond to his wish to take things slow. I told him that I respect his wish to take things slow and I understand his situation. I can’t pressure him more to be in a relationship with me without seeing any changes. I said I accept his decision and I want to gain his trust to see that changes. I wanna make this work for both of us cause I know we both still love each other. I will give him space and at the same time I need him to give effort for us.

I just wanted him to know that i’m being sincere and genuine to what I said about what I want from us. He said he got my email 2 days later when I said hi on ym.

I’ve been initiating the contact for the past 3 days.. Yesterday he responded passively. Ended up not replying back. I texted him todayand asked him if he wants to hang out tom.. He said he has meeting tom morning and will text me after.

I did tell him I wanna work this out and I need his effort but I’m not seeing it from him.. instead he is acting passive. He’s the one who wanted to see if there would be changes and I complied but why he is acting this way… What changes he actually want to see?

I really want to write him email that I’m not into games like this. I’m serious about what I said and I’m not trying to force him back 100% but at least a bit of effort would be appreciated. I agree to take things slow but I can’t tell if he’s seroious or not when he said he wants to take things slow, if he’s acting passive like this. I wanna get to the bottom of the issue why it’s hard for him to trust me again. I am a lady and I do not lower my integrity by doing the things that he accused me of doing. I wanna say I’ll leave him to figure out and judge my sincerity I’ve been trying to work this out. Should I email him or just not saying anything? It’s been a week since the last time we met.

Am I being weak by showing my sincerity this whole time to him? I dunno I just thought that they like it when someone’s showing deep genuine feelings and I’ve been true to my feelings to him. And I’m not afraid of shedding my ego as well for the one I love but that takes two to tango, right? I never called him 10 times a day, actually I called him once after we broke up but he didn’t pick up. Then I never called again. Does this scorpio think I'm being weak by showing my good intention?

I tried to contact him every 2-3 days if he doesn’t just because I wanna see his effort as well. Does it make him think I’m not being consistent about my will? I don’t wanna appear like im after him like crazy as well. Im just giving him space. Usually he would contact me in 3-4 days.

Also, he’s been adding girls on his fb.. and his friends said he’s been sleeping around with plenty girls ever since we broke up. He’s hurt and I can can see he’s hurt. maybe that’s what he does out of depression? But he’s been loyal and never cheated when he’s with me.

My mind’s filled with negatives now that everything he said was just his intention saying in a soft way that he cant get back to me, slowly but sure drifting away, hoping I would get his message. But all he said makes sense to me. He wouldn’t wanna risk his job to be with me without seeing any changes because we have tried and tried in the past.

Please help what should I do to get back with him? Do u think it’s really over and he’s just being nice to me when he said he wants to take things slow? What is he trying to do now?

Thank you so much! Especially for reading this… I know it’s long but i’m really lost and need some insights..

• Actions speak louder than words. This guy says he loves you but doesn't treat you like he does. Stop being a passive little fishy and dump this manipulative untrustworthy loser. Face reality and stop dreaming of a positive outcome - it's not going to happen because as you have seen, this guy doesn't want to change or make things better. He just puts the blame for any relationship problems on you but it takes two to tango or repair something. He's very selfish and immature, using you for sex.

He is trying to finish it anyway. There are plenty more fish for you in the sea.

• PS - when someone feels guilty over something, they will often accuse their partner of doing what they have been doing.

• Captain.. He stopped accusing me tho… but he’s still jealous about me.. Should I send the email ?

I really want to write him email that I’m not into games like this. I’m serious about what I said and I’m not trying to force him back 100% but at least a bit of effort would be appreciated. I agree to take things slow but I can’t tell if he’s seroious or not when he said he wants to take things slow, if he’s acting passive like this. I wanna get to the bottom of the issue why it’s hard for him to trust me again. I am a lady and I do not lower my integrity by doing the things that he accused me of doing. I wanna say I’ll leave him to figure out and judge my sincerity I’ve been trying to work this out. Should I email him or just not saying anything? It’s been a week since the last time we met.

Or should I just leave no contact and see if he makes effort?

• I really font feel like talking to him anymore now. It feels like mind games to me and i prefer effort.

• This relationship is too much hassle and not what you are worth.