Could someone do a reading for me, please? Feeling lost.

• I'm starting a new phase in my life and feeling quite lost. I'll be moving and starting medical school in the fall and also just ended things with my boyfriend of 1.5 years the other day and wondering if I made the right choice? I also wonder if he's the one. I would appreciate any help! Thank you guys.

• You are inbetween the old and the new and it is natural to get scared or feel lost while in that void. You are headed down a new path and are just looking backward a bit and wanting to hold on to something that feels comfortale and familiar as we all do when we start something new. There is no such thing as the "one." He may have been the "one" for the past year or so, but he is not the "one" now. A new "one" will be coming along in the future 🙂

Congratulations on your acceptance into med school - quite an achievement! You have a great experience ahead of you...

• I'm actually relieved to hear that there is no such thing as the "one"! It makes me feel much better about moving on.

Thank you watergirl for the reading and for the congratulations! 🙂

• You're welcome 🙂 You could not look any more like a Leo if you tried! Adorable...

• Thank you so much!! 🙂 You know how to make a Leo smile 😛