Can u Interpret my recurring dreams?

• HELLO ALL! FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS I'M HAVING RECURRING DREAMS ABOUT A NEW HOME, MONEY, BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A GHOST IN THE HOME OR SOMEONE HAS DIED IN THE HOME. THERE IS ALSO EITHER A BABY OR I'M PREGNANT, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE. ANY IDEAS? LAST NIGHT A LADY TRIED TO GIVE ME A FLOWER.??? HELP PLEASE, BIRTHDATE IS 11/20 IF THAT HELPS.

• when dreaming of a ghost did you no them! pregnant could mean a new began for you.

• Sounds like you are ready to end one cycle and begin another in your life. Are you looking for a new job? New lover? New start? Something or someone is sudgesting that you should. The ghost is a reminder to remember lessons you've learned, but leave your baggage behind.

• Don't give up hope--I think this is the message. I need to ask you though--why do you think that you are dreaming of a house and baby. A flower means that you are on the right path and someone (good) knows of your struggles, may be someone that you aren't conscious of. Maybe this person is you. Be careful on the journey though sometimes things are not as they seem. Be careful. Don't forget lessons of the past--ok.

• i LIKE THAT!

• Thanks Dalia!

• No I didn' t know them, I do sometimes dream of deceased relatives. I'm not afraid of them either in my dreams, it's like a "knowing" that they are there.

• Hi Dalia, how is it going? I think you a very kind soul. I've been trying to meditate but so far have seen nothing, I have also asked to see my Guardian Angel, no luck so far.