All Things Gemini

• I'm a June 6 "D-Day" Gemini; a "double" Gemini actually, like Miles Davis & 'the artist formerly known as, who now is once again known as Prince' (very Geminian!). I'm also very heavily and deeply into ancient Egyptian culture and esoteric, and I've noticed, on the Zodiac Wheel of Dendera, an astrological artifact at the Temple of Hathor at Dendera, that the Egyptian sign for "Gemini" on the astrological wheel is depicted as a princely young man who wears the feather of Ma'at, the goddess of 'truth, justice, and order in the universe, on a crown on his head. This youth is holding hands with the goddess Sekhmet, or perhaps Bastet, both of whom have women's bodies, but their heads are the heads of lionesses. I think this is a good representation of Gemini and the Gemini spirit.

Geminis at our best have good character, are highly intuitive and intellectual, are extremely protective of other we love and ourselves (the leonine spirit!), are seekers of truth and justice (scientific; analytical; curious pursuers of hidden truths and knowledge), and have the spirit of poets and the hearts of warriors (though it may take something extraordinarily offensive to bring the warrior aspect out; unless it's applied to 'stick-tuitiveness'!) .

I thought all my twin brothers and sisters out there, along with fans and observers of Gemini people, might find some interest in this.

Look up the "Wheel of Dendera" on Wikipedia to do your own research. Also look into the goddesses "Sekhmet" or "Bastet" to see which of the two might best be the 'lion-headed woman' holding the hand of the princely youth, to learn more about Gemini's spiritual nature.

'Twin Bulls Walking' (For: Gemini Sun with Taurus in Venus and Mars)

• Hi,

I'm a Gemini.

Hi Geminis.

I never heard about the story above till now. And I will look up the Wheel of Dendera. However, I'm sure Bast has a head of a cat.

Sekhmet a head of a lion.

Sekhmet was the wife of Ptah and the mother of Nerfertem. Sekhmet was the eye of RA..

Great in Magic was one of her titles. Besides the title of War Goddess.

Hum, you know I think I picked a good nick name. 🙂

• you are a little too conceided.

• I am a gemini,I feel my inner child always comes out.

• Hi you are luckyto have Taurus in your sign which will stabalise your life - my son was a 23rd May child and he is much more controlled than mid Gemini sign, he is creative yes but also down to earth ie he loves gardening and is an IT wizard as well. He married a Lio girl and they will be having a Virgo baby this year which I feel is very good - a nice calm child which is easy to rear,

I am June 18th gemini and very artistic and creative have been a mural painter and designer but I also have a low mood introspective sometimes due to that moon and it's emotions.

I have worked in show business as a dancer and film extra for most of my life and love it escape into fantasy and help other's to be happy through teaching dancing - Show Biz it has variety which I love, my daughter is the same sign but June 1st very clever with her big dancing school and lovely shows she puts on - but she's not so moody as me or sensitive and has a very strong character we don't always see eye to eye because i feel more for the underdog and have a lot of compassion ie I have a disabled son who I keep an eye on from near by and take him out for outings he's a poor thing really and has CP with epilepsy I have a lot of patience for people whop have learning dissabilties.

I have been married twice and have had several relationships or even one night stands - men are really not easy to live with but i love really but a long 19 yr marrage to a Lio business clippled my romantic side - we no communication in the marriage nether verbal or physically - the only man who gained my faithful self was a Frenchman and a Virgo, I got bored with him mentally mostly due to language difficulties but stayed because he was my rock and we were in love for eight years - unfortunately he had a car accident and his family threw me away go back to england they said you arenot wanted here, i was like a rag and mortified

I am now nearly 69 yrs and live alone with my cat which i don't like really but when i think about living with a man i get cold feet at the last minute. I have a younger male friend who is adorable he visit and we make love then he poes = it's not ideal but c'est la vie

If this helps anyone with understanding gemini's then good = i don't even understand myself sometimes. ?

• Hello Geminis! I am a Scorpio woman, born Nov. 1st on a Sunday, and have 3 Gemini women in my family, whom I get along with quite well. I have recently met a Gemini man that I am really enjoying so far! I lost my Aquarian husband last August after 13 years together (10 years as friends prior), and it has been rough being alone after all those years with him in my life. This new Gemini is quite different, to say the least! Very open and honest, and very passionate. I am loving every minute we have alone together, as we are at our best that way. Mmmm... Although I am a true Scorpio, I am not scheming or devious in any way. I consider myself evolved spiritually, and I am fiercely loyal to those I care about. I love and feel very passionately about the people and the things that mean the most to me in my life. I am very intense though at times, and do not want to scare this adventurous Gemini away! When he is with me, he is all there, but then he needs to escape for some time too. I am trying to be patient with him because I know it will be well worth the wait. Any tips for me would be greatly appreciated!

• HELLO I AM GEMINI AND I FIND IT HARD NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO (NOT LIKE NOONE)... AND I ALSO FIND THAT IF I AM WRONGED AND I NEED TO KNOW WHY I WAS WRONGED AND WANT ANSWERS . WE ARE ALWAYS SEEKING ANSWERS TO HOW THINGS WORK AND WHY PEOPLE ACT THE WAY THE DO..I GUESS IM AM DEFENSIVE RIGHT NOW AND THIS IS DUE TO BEING HURT AGAIN BADLY , BUT MY ONLY FAULT WAS LOVING SOMEONE SO MUCH... AND THIS TURNS A GEMINI INTO YOUR WORST ENEMY,, BUT I FEEL I CANT BE AN ENEMY TO NOONE HOW BAD THEY HURT ME ... SEE THIS IS HOW GEMINI FIGHTS INSIDE THEMSELVES AND KEEP THEIR PAIN BOTTLED UP AND REALLY DONT LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THEIR PAINS ,.,, WE FEEL BETTER BY MAKING SOMEONE ELSE FEEL BETTER ~~ WHY IS THIS??? IAM A CONFUSED GEMINI LOST IN L.A THANK YOU

• YES IM SO GEMINI AND THE NEED TO BE AWAY FROM A SPOUSE OR A PARTENR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AT ALL,, WE NEED TIME FOR OUR THOUGHTS AND CANT FEEL LIKE WE ARE HELD DOWN TOO LONG . THAT TO A GEMINI IS SUFFOCATION AND WHEN HE COMES BACK TO SEE YOU THE SWEETER THE TIME YOU WILL HAVE WITH HIM BELIEVE ME , I AM DIVORCED OF 14 YEARS WHEN I WAS MARRIED I NEEDED MY ALAONE TIME... ALL GEMINIS DO... I JUST GOT BADLY HURT BY A MAN, I DONT CARE TO TALK ABOUT IT,,, BUT IN YOUR CASE HIS TIME AWAY FROM YOU AGAIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, ITS IN HIM. AND YOU SHOULD NOT FEEL HURT ABOUT IT IN ANYWAY,, JUST LET HIM KNOW YOU LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING HIM AGAIN , AND HE WILL ENJIOY YOU ALL THE BETTER ... HAVE A GOOD DAY I HOPE I HELPED SOMEWHAT.....LOSTIN L.A

• Thanks so much for sharing, lostinLA... This is a great forum to get insight and connect with other likeminded people. Keep writing! It may help you through a rough time. Writing really helps me. I have kept a journal since my husband died, and it has helped so much with the healing. Get it off your chest when you're ready...

I really like this Gemini man! He is very open and giving, and extremely passionate! I am too, and so I think I've met my match here. I am used to a commited relationship after being with my husband for 13 years. He was very commited to me and our son. I have heard bad things about Gemini men straying, but don't get the cheater feeling from this one! (Plus he really has no reason to even consider that at this point!) I will give him his space to regroup, and await his warm return. I know it'll be worth it! Thanks again. You did help!

• Hey! Where are all you Geminis?!!! I thought you were supposed to be so "chatty"! There is no action on this forum at all. You should check out the "All Things Scorpio" forum, for some pointers! tee hee...

But really, where are you all? I'll have to start a new Topic all about you to see if we can get you to share. I guess you're all just too busy flitting around in your Gemini worlds to share, huh?

LOL...

• My thought of the day is........................

Adaptable does not mean flaky.

Peace and Unity

• am gemini to and fid i haveto be diciplinedto finsih o te en- i love the creativeside of ideas and plans but would loveto give them to someone else to follow up on. I also think gmin i hastwo sides personality asin love being out and in thethick f tings but qually enjoy quiet time alone. have a sister who was bornone year and a day after me and ifeel that as a gemini my outgoing side is dominnt where with her the quie sides dominant but give hera coupl of dinsan she as wild as thenext gemini.

love meeting people,herng stores and think all peole have a great story to tell even if t is jus their normal life. I love all types of music, writing, boos, etc so have a virtual library o different styles in music and books. love inependce- in fact thrive on inependence hate anyone holding me back- am a sur of the moment person too- jst jump in car and go somewhere 90 mil away doesnt matter cos i can do it.

love young people as in talking with teenagers and lov seeing the good in hem, hte e negative that a lot o people look for in them. hate dependency as inothers depening on me- dont man motherhood as have thee children and love watching little people develope- i love people watching, not i a nosy way but in the traits and personalities of people.

• Hi,Gemini's

Hi,Gemini Sun.

Well , I do not think I'm your typical Gemini by all the post. BUT......... I definitely have many traits.

Just because I like to make plans, doesn't mean I don't like to talk to a diverse amount of people. I like to chat. But really is that a Gemini thing or a girls thing or both. LOL.

ON to other subjects-

Fidelity, hum? Well, all I have to say is were all human. I believe if a man or women wonders off away from there committed partner there is a reason even if you don't know the reason . There is at least one, maybe your needs are not being filled emotional or spiritually or sexually. Or a combination. Or your being abused. No, one wants yelled at or constantly criticized even if it is good criticism. Gemini's do tend to take criticism to heart be careful on how you deliver your criticism of your friend or lover that's a Gemini. Gemini's need encouragement. To know when things get tough there partner will be there Then if you had an affair you can not allow some turd to take your soul. Its your soul reclaim your soul. Some one can not take what you do not give so don't give a turd any thing.

I as a Gemini born June 08. Do not like to pressured in any relationship The more the pressure the less I want to be around. I like things to be easy and light. NO controlling in either direction.

My humor is light and mischievous. I think I could be comedian or at least write for one.

Well, those are my thoughts for the day.

And if you had an affair and regret it now. GIVE YOUR SELF A BREAK AND FOR GIVE YOUR SELF, YOUR ONLY HUMAN!

And don't cry any more. Release it to the universe an smile again. For the world is much better if you smile. 🙂

Peace and Unity

• Quoting miche53083 "Gemini: Jack of all trades but Master of none!

I've got a lot of ideas and am a ROCKSTAR at starting projects, but my follow through sucks! I'm like the poster-child for ADD! Seriously, I have a 140 IQ but I was so all over the place when I was a kid that my teachers probably thought the bus I rode home on was WAY too long! (Haha now you get it, took you awhile but I had faith in you) Luckily it's gotten better but it still takes all the concentration and control I've got just to stay interested in the task at hand for 15 minutes, much less 8 stupid hours!! Any longer than that and I start to get real antsy and begin looking for the next best thing to come along but luckily he's usually on time!

Okay, that's enough, it's 2am and I've had entirely too much red wine to continue this lovely conversation becuause who knows what will end up coming out of my mouth! " lmao!! I swear it's like I wrote this myself!!

• I can understand how to some, gemini actions may appear to be contradictory. But, sometimes we feel more than one way about a person, or a thing. which is our actions seem out of sync with what we may or may not say. This could be said about most people though.

• Gemini sun, Aquarius moon, Virgo rising here!

I definitely feel connected to the Gemini part of me. I'm very childlike (what 20 year old do you know that has a DS and plays Pokemon? I mean really.), and curious about everything. I could listen to you talk about rocks if I was interested at the time.

There's definitely a quiet side to me though. I suppose the dual personalities for me is the chatty, child-like social butterfly and the introverted, reflective yogi artist.

Many people grow to dislike me because they don't feel like I am worthy of their trust. They get to know whatever side is out at the time, and then they see something else and freak out. I'm just well-rounded and open-minded! Haha

Best signs I always get along with are Libras, Aries, Sagittarius, and most other Geminis. But being with a bunch of Geminis can get annoying after awhile. Everything gets annoying after awhile, actually... I am a being of change, for sure.

• I am reaching out to any Gemini males out there! PLEASE explain yourselves to me! I am a Scorpio woman involved with a very confusing and elusive Gemini man right now. I know our signs are very different, but we do connect in a very meaningful way, most of the time. Then Poof! he's stealing away in the night back to his solitary existence. I am confident that he will never meet another woman like me again, but if he doesn't figure it out soon, it's Hasta la Vista Baby! I know, don't be too pushy or needy, I'm not. It just seems like we're playing some sort of game most of the time. I guess I am attracted to the challenge of trying to decipher him, but Scorpios want a commitment before we will truly let you into our lives. If we don't understand you, we don't want to be bothered with you. So any insights?

• im a gemini, born june 9th, and i feel like the epidemy of a gemini. i definately feel like a social chameleon. i have a hard time getting really close to many people, but i still have very close friends and family members. i also have endless aquaintances/ friends, sometimes it really feels like "a small world' when i always run into people i know, like last night at a party, i saw a bunch of people i knew and i didnt get invited by anybody that knew them. i have the problem of not following through on projects, but im endlessly creative. ive also found that i have natural abilities in the arts: like music and poetry. i have noticed that i get along with aquarius signs very well, along with other geminis, but sometimes we clash.

• i wanted to add that im also a male (gemini)

• i'M A GEMINI WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT US JUST ASK ME