Dreams

• i need dream interpretation please,i saw bloodstain and when i traced where did it came from i saw my boyfriend's lips are bleeding and his eyes are red as if he cried ,and when i asked why i saw another scene in my dream,he having two pails of water for my bath,and then he told me,i' did everything to show u that i loved you then.

• You fear your boyfriend is growing exhausted and being drained (maybe around you?) Your subconscious or a guilt complex may be trying to tell you that you need to contribute more to the relationship, to do more of the giving and less of the taking, or else your boyfriend may reach the end of his endurance.

• thanks captain....but i am the one getting drained and exhausted of what is going on with us,and i was the one who is trying to get away because he's having an affair to another woman the one who sends him money . 😞

• Then you are transfering your feelings onto him because you don't want to face what you need to do about the relationship.

• thank you captain i am asking him to ship my things,will he do it?

• No.

• why?can u tell me what will happen to him and that woman?will they end up together?thanks again captain.

• He doesn't want this other woman - just her money. However she won't keep sending money forever unless she gets something in return. But if her husband catches on, there will be plenty of trouble for her and your BF. I see it all ending badly.

• thanks you so much for answering all my questions captain,may u wont get tired of giving insights to people like me,may God bless you always,have a nice day!

• captain u mentioned if her husband catches on,will it happen?if yes when?u also said u see it all ending badly,what is it you see?thank you...

• I don't 'see' what will happen - I just feel it. There is nothing good about this situation so nothing good can come from it.

• yeah right 🙂 me too i believe that what goes around comes around..anyway what do u feel about me?a friend attached me as a business partner,will the gov in her country approved?is there a possibility that i can work abroad too?million thanks captain.

• Yes I do feel there is a chance for you to work overseas, but not for a while (as in next year).

• can u described or feel where?what kind of work am i gonna have,am i going to be successful?thanks again.:) really grateful u answers all my questions.thank so much captain.

• What happens all depends on how much time and effort you put in to getting what you want. Focus on the kind of work you want and if you don't get distracted from your goal, you will attract it.

• 🙂 thank u captain..wasn't able to reply at once...thank u so much for answering all my question...till next time..take care and God bless.

• captain,i said i will let him go,but i can't we are still communicating,did the woman still sends money?are they communicating regularly like we did?what will happen to us?

• As long as you hang onto this cheating abuser, you will suffer. Things are not going to magically come right. Ask yourself do you love this man as he is, or for what you think and hope he COULD be? Because you are living a dream of love, not the reality.

• yes captain you are right,i was hoping he would change if he comes up with his senses...:(

• am i going to meet someone?or am i gonna end up with someone i know?