Love.....im waiting lol

• hiya,

i am wondering if will i find love with Sean?

thnx Tissy 🙂

• Tell me more?

• How long have you been with Sean? How do you feel about him? How do you think/feel he feels about you?

• If you do not love him already then it would be hard to find love with him.

• Where do you want to find love with him?

• Do you want to find love with him?

• ive know him for 19 months now and we are just close friends. I like him for some while now, now and again I get the feeling that he likes me too but neither of us ever make a move on the other. He is a really deep person and sometimes out friendship goes beyond words I can almost read his mind at times and vice versa. He means the world to me. Dont get me wrong our friendship has been turbulent as well, ive gone a few weeks without speaking to him but something always brings us back together. Id hope he would make a move on me as I feel Ive given him enough clues that I like him.

• Maybe thats why he hasnt made a move on you yet coz your giving him mixed signals as to whether you do actually love andwant to be with him and hes taking as your not interested and thats why he hasnt made any moves as of yet. Have you made amove on him yet? Are you willing to make a move on him and tell him so thats he does know you want to be with him? I get that things are not clear, hes reading your 'clues' as you not being sure of what you want and this is makinghim scared of actually doing anything in the way of showing you how he really feels despite feeling he wants to be with you.

• i told him last year how i felt about him ( i dont want to get 100% into it ) but lets just say my timing was all wrong and I came out looking very bad and it almost cost me his friendship (sometimes i even wonder why he stayed friends with me) So given the past circumstances Im really scared to put myself out there again. Honestly I think we both 'play' each other in the sense that Ive my guard up and hes his guard up and its only occasionally it slips to the extent that we show how we feel. Do you think he would make a move if i was more flirty with him?

• I'd forget about that past circumstances and go with now, if you want to be with him go up to him and give him a big kiss, hug or whatever and say how about it? Heh? No, if your flirty, how are you going to be flirty? Depending on how your being flirty is really making mixed signals, he could take that as your not serious. You need something more definate coz sometimes it really helps to have something definate that he'll know you want to be with him. Like why dont you tell him you really want to be with him? I guess if you really want to be with him I think most people would say that they want to be with the person they want to be with when they have made their minds up that they want to be with them. Its seems to me you havent reached that point of having your mind decided you want to be with this person. Until you do you will always wonder if he wants to be with you or not.

• thats a really radical thing to do. ill have to think about my approach to this situation.

• He wants to be with you but your making it difficult for yourself by indecision on your behalf and by being indirect.

Do something direct so that hes knows eaxactly where he stands with you coz atm he has no idea what you want.

• If you know you want to be with him then go be with him. Stop wondering whether or not he wants to be with you coz its you that feels that way. Your not sure if you want to be with him so before anything just decide what you want and go from there. If you want to be with him then go be with him, if you dont then dont be with him.

• How is that radical?

• Goodluck with it all

• Ive been thinking i'll surprise him at the weekend and we could go bowling. That surelly will let him know that I am interested. Thanks a mill for the advice Crazycap. if i can help you with anything let me know.

• I would like for you to know that I was not being critical of my advice. I sense that its hard for him to understand where your coming from since he is the one waiting for you all the time to make your decision as to whether or not you want to be with him or not. Be honest with yourself and how you feel in making this decision. If you want to be with him then somehow show him (indirect or direct make sure he knows its from you) if you dont then make sure you let him know so he can get on with his life.

• Do you know you love him?

Do you feel that deep within?

• Sometimes when you dont know, you cant see and when you cant see, you cant find.

• No I completely take your advice on board.

He makes me smile

He makes me think

He excites me

I love being around him

I love the way he looks at me

He annoys me

He frustrates me

He makes me angry...sometimes

If I go a day without having contact with him I miss him

I think about him first thing in the morning and the last thing at night

Everything that happens during my day I think, I cant wait to tell Sean

He is my friend and my worst enemy,