2 of Cups paired with 6 of Cups - Advice?

• Hi 🙂

So I asked for one card to tell me what I could expect this year in terms of love and relationships. The reason I asked is because I have been trying to move on from my ex now for many months and it is proving difficult since I didn't want to end things in the first place . So basically, I was looking for some hope that my love life might be reignited somehow this year. I pulled the 2 of Cups which I felt bodes well for something fun and new. Just to get a sense of how this might manifest, I asked for one more card to clearly define things for me and I pulled the 6 of Cups.

Although I do read tarot, I'm not an expert and I'd really appreciate some help in defining the meaning here.

Thank you 🙂

• Hi Clove7

It sure looks nice to me! Maybe this is splitting the rest of the year into 2 phases...

July-Sept - 2 cups so that shows something new and nice starting for you in a relationship. Innocent and fun, it works...

Oct- Dec - 6 of cups seems to be a more developed and mature phase in the 2nd half of the year. So some involvement between the two of you around some fun and happy projects could be shared activities, more of that... adventures, creative, involving...

I mean, those are very nice cards to that question, I say you have something nice to look forward to! 🙂

astra

• Thanks for your reply Astra 🙂 I realized that I accidentally wrote down June 2012 - June 2012 when I meant to write until June 2013. So would that split up the year differently? Also, do these two cards together need to be split? What would your interpretation be if you were to read them together since the 6 was meant to be a clarifying card?