Relationship commitment reading please? Willing to do readings in return.

• Sorry to keep coming on here regularly asking for advice and the like, but I've found that asking for others to read and interpret helps keep things more objective. I'm also more than happy to do readings in return, or if anyone needs help too, so please don't hesitate to ask.

Basically, my situation is this:

I have been friends with a guy, he is like my best friend. He lives across the world, so at the moment, our relationship is long distance. Although he will be visiting in the near future. We talk almost every day and we talk about practically everything. He is bipolar. (And I try to consider this when I think about the situation)

A few months ago, he had admitted he had feelings, and told me that he'd been trying to make it as obvious as possible that he liked me. I explained that I really liked him too.

I've tried to be patient, and let him make the moves, but now I am starting to get frustrated. Although he has assured me that I don't need to worry about him liking other people or getting involved with them (and has never shown any signs of this)

I really dislike the fact that he hasn't made anything about us official. It makes me feel like I am being strung along, or that he doesn't really want me, or want anyone else to have me. I would just feel a lot better if things were official between us. I've mentioned it a few times, but he closes up pretty fast when I do. I have a feeling that this is about him not wanting to jeopardize our friendship, or lose me in any way.

I am so close to just giving up entirely on the whole situation. Please give me some guidance as to what to do.

• I don’t read for myself either. I seem to get my hopes in the way of my reading & I feel that it’s incorrect...

To start out, I did a present, future, & advice.

Present = Magician

Future = king of chalices (reversed)

Advice = king of swards (reversed)

(Present) I believe he truly is into you. With his condition though, I feel it causes him to second guess a lot of things between you 2. he is really I” in his head" about this & he is over thinking. mostly about the distance. he does want to be with you but feels he cant make the proper commitment. He doesn’t want you to be with anyone else.

(Future)He has good control over his feelings for you. It’s like he won’t let go of them. He doesn’t want to feel because it’s just too much for him. He doesn’t want to get hurt. So he would rather feel nothing than feel pain.

(Advice) He is always going to be this way. You will be questioning this constantly. I feel that your advice comes more as a warning. Your advice (answer) will have to come from your heart on this. You need to ask yourself: Do I really want to live like this the rest of my life?