A message for Captain

• Hi Captain, hope you're doing well. You do so many readings on this site alone i figure you wouldn't recognize my name out of the bunch, but nonetheless you've helped me through tough times. I come to you again because I recently quit my job out of frustration with my managers. Although my quitting was necessary, I feel like I may have jumped the gun considering some of my financial issues. I know things turn out the way they’re meant to in life but can you help me understand what is on the horizon for me in the coming months? It seems like there’s always a brick lifted off my shoulders when you give me insight. Like I know there’s a plan and I’ll be okay.

My name is Bryan Mora and i was born May 13 1988

• I remember you, Bryan.

No you did not jump the gun too soon or unreasonably. There are new opportunities coming your way very very soon and you needed to have a 'clean slate' and free yourself up for them. I feel great success and financial rewards coming to you only a little way down the track. All you have to do is not doubt yourself and keep your eyes and ears open to what is going on in the world. That way you will anticipate the new trends and jump on them before other people do. You need to use your own ideas and not get stuck with other people's ideas. In this, you will know best if you trust your very good instincts. I feel like you might buy into a franchise or something similar and I feel you will definitely have a business partner with you.

There is definitely a plan - and you are following it - and you will be more than OK.

• PS. 2012 for you is all about hard work and putting in the necessary time and effort - planting seeds, as it were - for next year which will be full of big opportunities and great life changes. You are working towards your time of 'harvest' so take the care for your projects now and they will flourish even before the start of 2013, most likely during the rest of this year. So, 'nose to the grindstone' and don't lose focus or discipline now that you are so close to your goals. You were born for work success and business - now just do what you do best!

• Wow! That's great news and such a relief. I had been with this job for so long and i guess i was scared to be making such a dramatic change. But, at the end of the day i'm making way for something bigger. Thank you SO MUCH for your guidance once again and i hope you stay blessed.

Thank you very much Captain!

• Yes it's hard for us Taurus people to accept change, but it is good and necessary to prevent us getting stuck in a rut and it does work out well in the end. 🙂