I don't know which one to choose!!!

• I am a Gemini. DOB 06/11/72 I am married to a Scorpio. DOB 10/23/64 We have been together for 20 years. However, I am in love with a Gemini. DOB 06/16/76. I am going to publically admit this......I have been having an affair with the Gemini for 4 years now. The Gemini knows about my husband and the husband knew about the Gemini, but thought that I ended it. I have separated from husband two or three times now...but he finds ways to lure me back home. I'm nervous about the Gemini because we are both Geminiโ€™s! We may never accomplish anything together because we are so busy chasing whatever catches our eyes! LOL! I have tried to break it off at one point or another with each of them and neither of them seems to want to let go! I am at a point where I no longer want to be bouncing between the two. I just can't handle it emotionally any longer. However, I am too scared to break it off with either of them. I'm scared of everything...the unknown and the known. Is there anyone out there who can assist me? I realize that I don't deserve much help after the way I have conducted myself and if you just want to say nasty things about me, well...I am sure I am deserving of that also. Thanks to anyone who takes the time....I do appreciate it.

• Sounds like your confidence is at 'rock bottom' too, Look love, men, through all of their good points and all of their bad, whatever starsign they are, will take an opportunity if its put in front of them, and use it to the best of their ability. They hate other men taking an interest. More so the Scorpio I'd say, they're very possessive when it comes to 'other men taking an interest. Gemini - Friendly, flirtatious, outgoing, sociable. Go with what you feels best for you. Sure you know deep down the one you 'click' with the most ๐Ÿ™‚ Be aware though, that you should put yourself first for once. I'm in a mess with a Scorpio man, because I've seemed avaliable due to me loving him like no one else, he's lost interest. Keep them both at arms length. Have some YOU time. Sounds like you need it chick. Hope you find what you're looking for and GOOD LUCK! ๐Ÿ˜‰ xxxx

• Sounds like your confidence is at 'rock bottom' too, Look love, men, through all of their good points and all of their bad, whatever starsign they are, will take an opportunity if its put in front of them, and use it to the best of their ability. They hate other men taking an interest. More so the Scorpio I'd say, they're very possessive when it comes to 'other men taking an interest. Gemini - Friendly, flirtatious, outgoing, sociable. Go with what you feels best for you. Sure you know deep down the one you 'click' with the most ๐Ÿ™‚ Be aware though, that you should put yourself first for once. I'm in a mess with a Scorpio man, because I've seemed avaliable due to me loving him like no one else, he's lost interest. Keep them both at arms length. Have some YOU time. Sounds like you need it chick. Hope you find what you're looking for and GOOD LUCK! ๐Ÿ˜‰ xxxx

• I am having the same problem as this woman, Although my situation is alot different. I am a pisces and I am in love with a man that is a Gemini, but is very mean to me. However, I am pregnant with another Gemini's baby. And he is a great man that loves me. Only I dont feel for him like that at all. What do I do? Should I learn to love him because he is better for me? Or should I follow my heart which keeps getting stomped on?

• Praise to you, 061172, for putting it out there, as well as asking for help. When things get a bit bigger than we anticipated, well, it can all start to look like too much. Accept what has come to you; there is great benefit in non-resistance.

It feels to me that somewhere in between these two loved persons, you have encountered yourself. I mean this in a positive way. You felt something was missing from marriage, and perhaps felt that you found it in this other man. But right now, it seems you have no thing.

I assert that it is not about whether you stay with one or the other, but what you choose for your self from this point forward. In a way, it doesn't matter which one, if any, you go with.

Let the "relationships" not be the question you ask yourself. Rather ask, who am I, and where do I want to go next.

When you can answer that question irrespective of the men, you will know what to do and will have all the power, love, and guidance you need to get there. Better still, you will know your self. And that self is beautiful, talented, authentic, and desirable.

You are so much more than you have seen your self to be.

Blessings,

~Ahliyah

: )

• This post is deleted!

• I have to say this is the trait of the scorpio. I too am a gemini born 06/11/68 I was involved with the scorpio I am involved with now about 3 years ago. I had a hard time, we had a lot of fun together put most of the time he was very on the fence and often did not speak. during that time, I feel in love with my very true soul mate, the love of my life a gemini born 06/20/52 I left the scorpio (he got very up set when he found out someone else took intrest, he wanted to speak alot then......turns out he followed and kept track of me for the entire three years) I married my soul mate gemini, and even though we were the same we loved like and had a true storybook romance and marraige. My husband died a year ago unexpectedly, we had two weeks notice. out of the blue we found out his entire body on the inside was eat up with cancer, two weeks later he died in my arms. then about 6 months later the scorpio showed up at my door. It was great at first, seemed he had really grown all he could talk about was how very much he loved me and never wanted to let me go. one thing lead to another and now here we are living togther and I find it a huge battle, he is back to his same self I remember, fun to be with when he wants to be as long as it is his way and only his way, most times we sit together with out saying a word. he will go down the road to his buddies shop and talk with them for hours, but admits for some reason we might have a 20 minute conversation over 3 hours. but for some reason I can't leave. I tell my self I love him and wont hurt him again by leaving but just when I think I can't take any more of his lack of attention to me he will throw me a I love you or give me a good evening, and make me start thinking all over again, this can work..........They are a hard sign for a gemini..........

• I am a pisces and the man I'm with and have been for 6 years is a sag we have been drifting apart now for about 2 years really due to the fact that I have found other girls number on his phone and they keep coming up even happened again last week so what I was trying to get to was I have known this gemini for about 9 years now and it was never like that we always flirted but nothing ever came from it until about a year ago we were hanging out with a couple mutual friends and one thing kind of led to another and before we knew it we were all over each other it was kinda like one of those scenes that there a strong attraction but none of it was planned and all over the place truely hilarious but that was the most alive I had felt in my 6 years of being with my sag I feel like he never wants to do anything never wants to go anywhere and I'm constantly the one that does everything around the house ( we live together and have for 6 years or so hes a great guy I defintely love him just not in love with him I want to be with the gemini and I know its wrong we have been seeing each other now for about a year and in that process I did break up with the sag for 7 months and moved out and tried to persue alittle more with gemini and when the gemini suggested we make our relationship official I told him no only for the fact that I wasnt completely over the sag I didnt end it completely so I felt that I owed my boyfriend of 6 years more than I the gemini so I moved back in recently and have honestly tried to make it work and I just feel that I'm at a dead end the gemini excepted what I had to say and he has called but I just dont know what to say or how to handle it I want to be with the gemini more than anything and I realised I have made a huge mistake by moving back in but I still find myself living there I'm so messed up my mind doesnt even want to think anymore I can hardly sleep and the whole time Im wondering will I ever find a man that will love me whole heartedly and me be the only person and thing they think about?? If anyone has read this far and may have advice for me I would love to hear it

• This is for 6/11/72, I am a Gemini too, a true Gemini because my moon sign is Gemini. I always like to tell people the right thing with no pity and not tell them what they want to hear. You need to honor your marriage or get a divorce because you chose to take those vows before God. I cant stand infidelity because it makes no sense to get caught in that type of drama and hurt people when all you have to do is leave. I have always been faithful because it is a waste of precious life and time to be miserable with someone you clearly dont want. If youve noticed people who cheat are the most miserable people because everyday you look in the mirror you are lying and being deceitful all for a little sex that may last minutes. Its not worth it. And in the end that Gemini wont be with you because you aren`t faithful, so he wont trust you.You will never be happy and your luck will always be bad until you do the right thing because of your marriage vows. So stop the drama.