For Marishkaa

• Hi Marishkaa,

"i don't know how to overcome my reclusion, can i do it on my own? it is all connected to job, i have so much fears in job search."

Okay well the first card is an eight of wands. So in your case it seems to show the feeling of isolation, like walls around you?

Then a seven of Pentacles which is material, this is the job search itself, there is some imagining and dreaming of your job situation...

And then a nine of Pentacles so this shows that you DO land into something very good job related!

So to combat fear the first thing to do is tell yourself that regardless of your fears (none of that matters) and regardless of what you have experienced thus far (none of that matters) and regardless of anything else, you ARE going to find yourself in a great job. Period. There is no doubt. It is written into your life.

Now, how to overcome your fears and your reclusion - 5 of cups and 10 of swords - this is causing you a lot of concern is apparent. The answer seems to be a four of pentacles, establish a working pattern in your job search and keep that as a habit and you will find your job. We can talk about what that process is, we can take baby steps and walk through it a step at a time? Getting organized is probably very important. So let me know what you think about this reading... and also tell me exactly what you are currently doing in the search so we know where we are starting. How does that sound?

However it is clear to to me that you will have a very good job situation. May involve a physical move are you able to do that?

astra

• Astra thank you for your reading!

i thought the first card will be eight of swords)

Yes, i am feeling isolated , but this situation was done by myself.

So good advice about 4 of pentacles. i am jobless for quite a long time (not even months), than after some months of it i decided to self -study a little bit, i didn't search for job during this, just read. And now i need to find the job, but this gap, and lack of experience cause fears, because i am afraid that employers will ask, what i have been doing all this time and well i think a graduate will be much better fit for many positions., not me (.

I also want some interesting job and when i start to search and see all this vacancies , i become sad ( I am searching for entry level, and i apply for the positions, but there is no interest in my application it seems (.

• You think that relocation is possible? Or that the job will be connected with travelling for example.

I don't want to relocate(

• I know that i probably should find just any job, but i have much demands concerning employer .

• Hey Marishkaa

I wouldn't be concerned about the "lack of experience" aspect while you were reading and studying. I would simply explain exactly that to the potential employer. The graduates are out there, so what. YOU have LIFE EXPERIENCE and WISDOM that you can't buy from a University degree or whatever. So the combination of experience and your study makes you an ideal candidate to me!

So you have been applying and no responses yet? Good, you are clearing away the no's so you can get to a yes. So keep doing that.

5 of wands is identity change card... how are you presenting yourself to the employer? Your styly there is important, maybe take some time to really dress it up or try something a little unusual, like say you are applying for an acountant position, include a little mini calculator with your resume as a FREE GIFT for considering your application. ANd if they HIRE YOU TODAY they will also receive your capable wisdom and expertise to use the calculator in the acct dept. That's the idea, just have fun enjoy the process because you WILL have the job of your dreams - keep going.

So take a look at how you are presenting yourself...

The Death card is "radical transformation" so this does seem to be talking about an overhaul of something... seven of pentacles is dreams in material areas... seems like your confidence could use a boost... I am looking here... 9 of pentacles... material success for you.

I think the message is - tweak your identity a little the way you present yourself at least take a look at that area and DON'T WORRY about the disappointments and despairing feelings (death) , keep plodding on and KEEP DREAMING and see yourself in a good job and u will get there.

A relocation... Queen of Cups doesnt sound like a yes or no really, only emotional maturity. I am not getting a move at this time. So let's pull that back in and focus on WHERE you are now. And table a move for now... how does that sound?

Finding "any job" is okay to get by however you will still be faced with the opportunities we talked about to find a DREAM job. Any job is not a Dream Job. I would stay focused on the DREAM job and keep knocking on every door you can think of until one opens. One will.

astra

• Hello AstraAngel, thank you for your attitude, you can turn everything to positive)

I probably explained it wrong, i meant that employers probably consider fresh graduates more for the entry level position, than not sooo recent graduate like me. they are surprised (that makes me feel very uncomfortable) when they see that i haven't work for such a long time, maybe think i am lazy . (and there is no really good excuse for this period, just my fears, unconfidence made me to procrastinate!).

Dear AstraAngel could cards probably give an advice where to search, i mean what kind of job or probably field?

And you are right about "tweak my identity". I don't have that self-advertising abilities)

AstraAngel thank you for your help!

• AstraAngel may i ask you about love please. Do you think my future husband is somewhere near and we'll meet soon? or the years must yet pass?

• Will love be a problem for me on my life?

• Hi Martishkaa

About your first question, yes I think the Tarot can give some ideas about where to search, the kind of job... we can try that...

Wheel of Fortune, Temperance, 8 of Swords

I think the element of luck certainly plays a factor, being in the right place at the right time. The Wheel also implies trying things and then watching to see what happens. Like, you look at the classified help wanted ads in some off beat magazine that you might see on the grocery store shelf? Could be anything. The fact that you are on a Tarot forum says you are a spiritually sensitive person, and so any field that has to do with those energies (astrology, crystals, Reiki, Wicca, you name it, as long as it is pos. energy and helping others and activates centers in you that are pleasant. Then you know you are on the right path.)

I would ask yourself what kind of work REALLY turns you on and then start running tunnels through that thing as much as you can. As long as you know WHAT you want to do, that is 80% of the battle.

The Temperance card is blending which says allowing your wishes to flow with the Universe's wishes (where are all trying to harmonize) and so there could be some re-alignment there. I think it is really important to feel really good about your path being something that is contributing to the design of the Universe which is love. So some blending, going with the flow seems to be it.

The 8 of swords is a steel trap intellect, very sharp and focused. So that seems to be more of that organizing and staying consistent with the search - as long as you are focused and deliberate, then like the ANT the only possibility is total, absolut success for you!

The Moon says keep followoing your inner guidance, that is your best and closest most trusted friend. You are assured to be led to your happy career and work!

THe "tweak your identity" is not a big deal.. I would simply look for some little extra touch to make yourself feel special about how you present yourself. Could be something as simple as finding a little rubber stamp of something (sunshine, birds, moon and stars, butterflies?) and simply stamp that on the corner of everything. You might get a question about it and that is a door opening for you to share how passionate you are about the job, the position, the path, the career and leave a very positive impression.

Then you were asking about love....

"Do you think my future husband is somewhere near and we'll meet soon? or the years must yet pass?"

The High Priest card, the 4 of Swords, and the Queen of Cups.

The High Priest seems to be a card of marriage quite often... performing a wedding service?... the 4 of swords is quiet and established intellectually, and the Queen of Cups is very, emotionally happy and has entered her rest of love.

So yes this all seems to point toward a lovely marriage to me... so the general message seems to be

"Yes, and not to worry, and you will enter that place of love", sorta seems to be the general message there.

Then you asked,

"Will love be a problem for me on my life?"

Well I drew 3 cards, and there was one card hiding under the first card (which I will return to).

The 3 cards... Death... 4 of swords... 5 of swords...

I will be honest, on the surface these are not cards of happy love.. Death is inner transformation, the swords are either quiet or changing so that is not a love sign really... however, I think the real story here is what you have been through to reach this place. Death shows you have been through quite a lot of struggle, perhaps love has been more of a painfiul experience than a happy one so far... Death shows you resigned to "whatever" and is actually a testament of your faith (admitting the experience thus far has been painful, while at the same time not giving up on the idea of love (4 of swords). The 5 swords seems to be showing a change of mind regarding love's potential for you So be on the lookout for that.

However the real nice message is the card hiding under the Death card... the 3 of Cups! Yay, so that is very nice! Look at the wonderful love awaiting that the death skeleton dude was hiding haha... so no prob Marishkaa your days of "problem love" draw to a close and the 3 of cups says celebration and exquisite happiness for you emotionally. Yipppee!

Okay, I hope that is something to think about... blessings and love and a good career for you too........

astra

• Astra! Thank you much, you are so comforting, friendly ) thank you for your wishes!

"I think the real story here is what you have been through to reach this place" I think you are right (and i hope cards really didn't show future). because i long so much for love, but i didn't have any relationships yet , although i am not already a teenager) . Hope this situation will really come to an end.

Astra, i wonder why there is no man in cards? Or cards not always show a man, even if there is love? )

• Hey Marishkaa

You have love developing, Knight of Cups, Hierophant (yes) and the 6 of cups (sweet and innocent love relationship, very harmonizing).

THis all tells me there is a relationship with you and your lover. You may not be able to see him yet her is there though. Very close and nice, so you are on the right track....

love, astra

• Astra! Can 6 of cups means that this is someone from past? or it is about feelings?

• Hmm... yes, 6 of cups can be someone from the past (traditionally that is one meaning of the 6 cups). Hierophant could mean he is the philosophical type.. focused on love also... do you have someone from the past in mind?

To me the 6 cups represnts a nice, sharing emotional energy where there is a nice flow back and forth (in a relationship). 6's are warm and caring energies, flowing, repeating, and so that seems to be a characteristic of this relationship.

• I do have one man in mind, but there were nothing between us. just my thoughts about him.

I think it's not though. and it would be better if it were a new man )

Astra, thank you very much!

Just one more, on the card there is an older person and young, could it mean that there is an age difference between lovers ?

• Hello , Astra! I was rereading everything again. And decided to look at 4 of swords(the card in love reading). It is so unpleasant card i though( or it is not that bad?

• I meant 4 of swords in first love reading (The High Priest card, the 4 of Swords, and the Queen of Cups.)

• Hello, AstraAngel! I need your help, please!

A month ago in the internet on one forum i met a boy (K). I don't know how it happened but we started to talk a lot and i feel that i am a little bit in love with him. But i know nothing about him, he can be married, but he doesn't want to speak about it. But i think that probably he is very lonely and he talks with me just because i am the only girl who talks with him? He says he wants to get to know me and continue communication. But i even didn't send him my photo (i am afraid)))/. He is younger. I don't know his intentions? Why he is talking with me? He can't get in love with me,so maybe it is just like joking? or just getting an experience with woman ?? (i think that he is no so experienced in relations).

Please what do you think can i do?? Will he hurt me? because i started to attach myself to him ( and feel sad when he ignores me.

Thank you Astra!

• Hello, AstraAngel! I need your help, please!

A month ago in the internet on one forum i met a boy (K). I don't know how it happened but we started to talk a lot and i feel that i am a little bit in love with him. But i know nothing about him, he can be married, but he doesn't want to speak about it. But i think that probably he is very lonely and he talks with me just because i am the only girl who talks with him? He says he wants to get to know me and continue communication. But i even didn't send him my photo (i am afraid)))/. He is younger. I don't know his intentions? Why he is talking with me? He can't get in love with me,so maybe it is just like joking? or just getting an experience with woman ?? (i think that he is no so experienced in relations).

Please what do you think can i do?? Will he hurt me? because i started to attach myself to him ( and feel sad when he ignores me.

Thank you Astra!

• Hello AstraAngel! If you come here please may i ask you about one boy (name from M.) what he feels toward me. This is the same from my previous message, but things have changed.

He is younger than me. We talked a lot, and i thought i even felt some interest from him. We even talked about possible meeting, but it was before he saw my photo. I finally sent it him yesterday and his reaction was painful to hear((, he said that no meeting can be. Strange is that he continued to talk, he didn't want to stop it and i decided to check him again and asked about meeting again and that time he wasn't so straight with the answer. I do not understand him.

Please can you ask me there is really nothing he feels toward me or maybe he just can't understand himself? And what to do with him ? Stop communicating?

• sorry misprint- please can you tell me)