Is my Grandmother's spirit one of my angel guides?

• I was told that the spirit of my grandmother follows me around and that she is one of my three angel guides. I feel like I had a special bond with my grandma (on my mother's side of the family) because I was her first born granddaughter. Sometimes during the night I will wake up because my bedroom door will open and let the light from the hallway in, even though the door is locked and other times I will get woken up because it sounds like someone is whispering in my ear, but I don't know what they are saying or maybe I just imagine it? She passed away back in 2009 and I would love to know if she is with me or not. Thank you.

• Lag83,

I asked my guides about it. They confirmed with a yes, your grandmother is one of your spirit guides, which isn't unusual, many times the people that you live with or help move you forward are your guides. Sometimes they may not be because they are only "contracted" to you for a certain lifetime or a few to help you with something and then they move on, other times they can be with you for hundreds of your lifetimes. My guides said that in your case, she is your helper not your soul mate.

Helper - Around to help you pass a certain milestone or move you forward in a few areas. They are usually more advanced as a soul in order to help pull you forward or teach you something. Once that is done they move on to the next.

Soulmate - With you for a very long time, doesn't denote just a romantic relationship, soul mates mean they are learning along with you. They can be your mother, father, brother, sister, uncle, lover in mulitple lifetimes.

Hope that helps,

.Sara.

• Thank you SerentyTil5! I'm so happy to know she is with me. I just wish I knew what she was trying to help me with. I was told that she is working on bringing me a man from the other side? I do feel kind of stuck in a rut in that area. Is there anything I can do to show my grandmother that I acknowledge her presence and I'm trying to listen for her guidance?

Are the other guides my soulmates?

Thanks for your help 🙂

• No your other guides are not your soul mates.

Yes your grandmother is trying to bring you a guy, she is working from her side ( the other side) to bring you a guy but he is incarnate/living.

How can you acknowledge her presence. She says look for the signs and listen for her. She already know you know she is there but she is more concerned with you getting her messages.

.Serah.

• What do you mean by the guy is incarnate/living? I'm trying hard to look for signs and listen but I'm not hearing them yet, or at least I don't think I am. Does the number 333 have any significance? I see that number often, maybe that is a sign? Thanks for all your help and insight on this, I really appreciate it 🙂

• No, 333 has no significance. You're looking too hard. Your grandmother is trying to find you someone to help you from our plane of existence not from her's. So he isn't a spirit, he is a flesh and blood person. 333 might mean something from a past lifetime but within this lifetime for you it doesn't mean anything. You need to have a sit down conversation with your grandmother because you're able to communicate in some shape or form because it might be more complex then just looking for sign. So sit down and listen and get a pendulum to use for confirmation.

.Serah.

• ok, thank you Serah!