Arieslost

• Here is your reading.

I'm going to use my Moon Oracle cards because I'm more comfortable with them and I understand them better.

I asked the cards what they would like to tell you about your present relationship.

The Sleeper card fell. To me it tells that you are already having strong feelings that things are not as they seem. Perhaps you have been having dreams about how things are really going in your relationship.

Isolation + Investment + Precipice

With Isis as your Goddess card.

It seems that in your relationships there is a lack of communication and emotional connection. You seem to be trying to work things out and try to grow things, but if it is only you trying, things will not progress. The Precipice and the Isis card tells that you are not seeing the forest for the trees. You are seeing what you want to see. Once you finally open your eyes, you may not like what you see. Still, you have to face reality and move on.

Am I on a good path?

Cards are positive either way. When this happens I see that it may be your choice whether you feel it right or not.

Yes, as you will finally be given a choice within your relationship. I think it may be further commitment or to leave.

No, as you may not be thinking clearly and continue your relationship and keep it as it is.(Is this an affair?)

where am I headed?

Principles + Confidence + Sacrifice

With Kali as your Goddess card.

Endings. It seems like a little amount of turmoil will come to your life. You will have to make a decision soon: whether to fight with all your might for what you have or release it. The outcome for either choice is to accept whatever comes from it. You may feel in despair, but the change the comes is what is needed. You may be a wounded warrior, but a valiant one.

Hope it helps.

--El

• Thank you very much. Is this person I'm with now being honest or is there some hidden agenda? Does he really love me?

• Is this person I'm with now being honest?

Not completely, but they haven't lied to you.

or is there some hidden agenda?

Yes, but they want to start over.

Does he really love me?

Not completely. They love you, just not in love with you.

• Wow, this is really confusing. Can you explain: or is there some hidden agenda?

Yes, but they want to start over. Is this person I'm with now being honest?

Not completely, but they haven't lied to you

• Mmm...

Don't know how to explain.

I may not tell you something, but I don't lie to you by not telling you.

Let's see...

I guess it's like when a person give you one worded answers to your questions.

Say see me and you say "Hey! How are you?, and I simply tell you I'm fine.

I didn't mention to you that I found a twenty dollar bill and I just now smashed my foot on my way home

You didn't ask me a specific enough question, nor do I feel like I have to tell you everything.

I also may be hiding things, like for instance, I stole a candy bar, but I don't tell anyone.

Am I hiding something? Yes.

Am I lying? No, as no one but me really knows, and no one is wise enough to ask me how I got the candy bar when I don't have money. (Since I spent the twenty dollars buying some food and now a bandage for my poor foot. 😧 )

Did I confuse you? I'll try to try and clarify again if I have made things worse.

Hee...

• What about the love part? What I really want to know and be clear about is: Am I being used for some hidden agenda or ulterior motive and does he really love me as he professes. Should I be leary?

• Am I being used for some hidden agenda?

Cards are positive either way. They are even more positive in the No position. It seems like you fulfill his sexual or physical needs, but he also enjoys your company because you actually help him out.

or ulterior motive?

No.

and does he really love me as he professes?

No.

Should I be leary?

No, but always be careful of people you haven't gotten to know fully or who you don't feel at ease with.