Blmoon - Hello from Watergirl

• Hi little BEE Iwill look for your thread and buzz you if can. I'm too tired right now. BLESSINGS?

• HAHAHA! Just niticed the question mark instead of an exclamation. Told you i'm tired!!

• Thanks ! Blmoon It will be good for a little help 🙂 Things are really tough sighs and tell me about it.. im tired constantly. Trying to keep positive is hard work! sorry if i sound pushy on the thread guess im just a bit worried and have a lot of anxiety stuff going on.. and fustration 😕 not knowing what to do or where the right place for me to be is. But i really respect you as person Blmoon and Love your spirit I sometimes feel bad for asking you for help or insight. 😉 Sometimes want to just follow my own but its clouded and foggy at the moment Life is tough and will get tougher for me in the on coming weeks. Not completely looking forward to it.

http://product.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=19933&replies=5

Thread is here you have some rest first before attempting anything i know we all need our rest... and i know it takes a lot out of you to do these readings and help people. But your always around here and so glad your still around. Hugs Bee xx

PS: Watergirl big hugs.. its good to see you here too 🙂 xxx

• Hi Bee 🙂 Sorry you are feeling out of sorts. If it helps at all, it's a bit Universal at the moment. Such an energetic push to release what is no longer serving us...lots of revisiting of the past and dredging up of old wounds.

Blmoon, you are right. His problem is with vulnerability and he goes through life with his heart safely locked away in a VAULT. Long ago he chose a relationship of comfort over me -- comfort in being able to do whatever he wanted when he wanted and not have to truly answer to her or, most importantly, be emotionally OPEN. At some level it works for her too. And, yes, you are right that the vampire was timely! I decided I didn't like being in the position of being the "sales" person that SHOULD be calling him to follow up and close the business as it felt too much like the past of me chasing after him, so I just called and asked what the status was...when he basically told me it was stalled and up in the air I just told him I would "put it on a shelf unless/until I hear from you." I was relieved to be absolved of any responsibility to "chase" after him - even if it was for business purposes. And then today he calls again about the same business with new information on it. Argh! He was still a bit cold today so I really don't understand why he was calling - he could take the business elsewhere. I trust you, but find it hard to believe that he misses me in any way - ever. Out of sight, out of mind is his usual M.O. Why now? I'm just tired of it and really wish the Universe would stop torturing me with him. Every time I ask for someone new, this butt-head reappears!

I'm following your lead on the ME ME ME time. Hope it's doing wonders for you!

• OH WATERGIRL my ship came in!!! Big time!. I can't give details but abundance has come and just in time to sing with Martin Luther King on Monday free at last free at last!. I hope you as well are about to truely reap financial freedom. I visualized it so long yet actualy being in it is not real yet As for your tug from the past. This was happening to me as well just proir to this leap up as if just as I was about to make the official leap the past came at me with a great tug. Your x feels your shift---think about it your relationshp has always been ruled by your ability as a intuitive to sustain his comfort distance--you comunicate for him what he can not. He likes to know you are there. Connected though not physicaly. His feelings mean nothing because there is no action. Love is a VERB and he most likely will never get past that as I think he's too far gone in detachment mode and really does not reflect. He stays busy not to reflect. He only follows his comfort zone but does not question why he feels what he feels. Usually, life will force a person into down time--a road block either health, trajedy, or buisness failure--life will present him with a blank space that says here is your oportunity to stop the auto pilot life and reflect. He may be in the group who have NOT started shifting and healing the past five years--in fact the last two have been crunch time. He may find his world crashing around him--all that ran like a well oiled machine for him may be out of his control. It would be hard for you to read him because of the emotional tie--but as you fly above him soon you will see more truth about him. I actually, get him closely right now--I can read him strong--which means it's because he IS attached in thought around you. Often closed up vaults are tapped into through someone they are open to. I will get back--I must run--late for something. BLESSINGS. Is his latest relationship a thin woman with full dark hair?

• Well, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very happy for you, although I must admit I would love the details 🙂 You deserve it whatever it is...

Yes, my past has come back at me with a great tug and I can only hope that it means a big leap into abundance is next for me as well. He does feel my shift as I have responded/reacted to him in such a different manner than I always have in the past. I am sure he is perplexed - he definitely sounds off-kilter on the phone. I also think it is a blow to him since he is going through a very emotional time and he was always able to count on me in the past. What's odd is life sent him into that forced reflection mode almost 4 years ago. He was unemployed for just over 3 years and he had always identified himself most with his career status. He has been working now for about 3 months, but as I have said before I believe he has recently discovered that she has been cheating on him. Also, the job he now has is not what his ego is used to so he is struggling with that a bit as well. He and I reconnected when he had been unemployed for about a year and I tried to coax him into that reflection. If he did not, then what a waste of 3 years! This reappearance has been a test and a testament to how much I have grown, but I must admit that it also brings up emotional baggage. I no longer hope for him to come around - I know he will not - but it brings up the emotional loss for me again...I experience some of the old grief. That Adele song keeps popping up in my head....

We could have had it all

Rolling in the deep

You had my heart and soul in your hands

and you played 'em to the beat

We could have had it all.

The woman he chose over me he has been with these 17 years. I have no idea what she looks like!! I do get a sense that she is thin, but have never gotten a sense of hair color. If you tell me what type of energy you feel from this person I can tell you if it is her! They share the same birthday of Jan. 1st, however she is a year older. He is 54, she 55. Who knows, the thin woman with full dark hair could be someone else he is turning to at the moment!

• Something was bugging me about my post above...specifically I had a nagging nudge about the song lyrics, like there was more to it. So I did a search and boy was there ever more that was a' propos! I also looked up the video as I had never seen it - so much fantastic imagery in this video, but my favorite is the ninja woman dance with the sword 🙂 Full lyrics below along with a link to the video (there's a short advertisement first).

There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark

Finally I can see you crystal clear

Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare

See how I'll leave, with every piece of you

Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart

Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us

They keep me thinking that we almost had it all

The scars of your love, they leave me breathless

I can't help feeling

We could have had it all

Rolling in the deep

You had my heart inside of your hand

And you played it to the beat

Baby, I have no story to be told

But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn

Think of me in the depths of your despair

Making a home down there as mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love remind you of us

They keep me thinking that we almost had it all

The scars of your love, they leave me breathless

I can't help feeling

We could have had it all

Rolling in the deep

Could have had it all

Rolling in the deep

But you played it with a beating

Throw your soul through every open door

Count your blessings to find what you look for

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold

You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow

We could have had it all

We could have had it all

It all, it all, it all, it all

We could have had it all

Rolling in the deep

You had my heart and soul in your hand

Could have had it all

Rolling in the deep

You had my heart and soul in your hand

But you played it, you played it, you played it to the beat

http://youtu.be/rYEDA3JcQqw

• hey Watergir funnyl that you should search Adele is one of my favourite singers and i always sing to rolling in the deep 🙂 I hope you dont mind me chatting here with u watergirl 🙂 I am curious though because these past few weeks.months my intuition has gotten stronger for other people and i can read people really well.. know with out using tools and have found iv done some really good readings for people. But i cant use it for myself. which is really frustrating or i dont know how to use it for myself. especially in difficuilt situations that song adele rolling in the deep really gets to me. they're been a lot of people i have lost recently and i just sing to it as loud as i can lol. It does mean a lot I love music all different kinds and i listen to it quite often. I love to sing along to songs like that. Iv been quite ill the past few days though. Its this stupid cold weather here in the uk snow and frost ice has been about -6 here and i dont do well in cold weather. I try to listen to these types of songs all the time.To help me keep ontop of myself instead of below myself lol. But i guess we all have that kind of connection to music. Thankyou for posting that watergirl 🙂

Bee xx

• Hey Blmoon i have decided its okay i dont need your help now.. I will figure it out eventually im sure the answers i need will come in the right time and will come from within me not from someone elses perception of things. I guess i figure the answers always come at the right time especially if it is a good decision or a bad decision we always know in the end weather or not we make the right ones. But im sure whatever comes along it will be for the right reasons 🙂 and for my best interest.

Thanks Blmoon.

Love n Light Bee xx

• Oh my lord! After listening to that Adele song all weekend long, first thing Monday morning I open my personal email before going to work and I have a junk email from Linkedin with this in the subject line: "my name, join his name..." The "his name" was my x!!! I looked up to the Universe and said, "REALLY????"

So I get to the office and then I get a message from the x saying he had to take his business elsewhere (which was fine with me), but again asked to meet for lunch and said something to the effect of he would think about "boundaries" ahead of time - in a very lighthearted way. I thought he was just trying to keep the line of communication open now that there was no business excuse and I was glad that he finally acknowledged the boundary thing. So I said okay, and "let me know what your schedule is like" - thinking I probably would not hear back from him since I was tossing the ball back in his court. He immediately replied with this Thursday (and that Thur. was the only day he had open this week). So I told him Thursday was the only day I did NOT have open (a lie), that next week was super busy (another lie), I had a business trip the week after that (yet another lie), so how about sometime in February. His reply? He suddenly could clear his scchedule for this Wednesday - but wanted to meet at 6pm! I lied again and told him I could not make it.

I am so perplexed. This persistence is so unlike him. I could actually FEEL the sense of urgency which is so unbelievably unusual for him. What the heck is going on?? That email subject line telling me to join him is either just humorous coincidence or eery!!! I think I am just going to surrender and see him and just have to trust myself. Obviously, there is something else that needs to be cleared between us, no? For someone incapable of change he certainly is operating differently lately. He NEVER pursued me with such fervor. It will take all my strength not to get sucked in again. God help me.

• Blmoon - Hello again, hope abundance is still raining down on you!

The business deal with the ex is back on. We talked on the phone several times this week and sent many emails back and forth - it felt like we made a huge shift somehow. Just felt a big healing energy over us all week. We are meeting each other halfway and as equals - he even complimented me on my business skill which I returned in kind. Think we have finally turned a corner although there is still a part of me that still feels a bit on the defensive - or that I should be. We will be seeing each other Monday to review the contract and finally have that lunch together. I am aware that I need to keep my head in the game and not let my heart and thoughts of the past take over. Wish me luck 🙂

• Hello Blmoon -- Hope you are doing well so far this year. I am in a major transition phase and could use your insight if you have the time and energy...

• I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU!!

I read your post and Spirit showed me an odd picture. First, this thought--CHANGE has the full spectrum---exhiliration and----doubts! Here's the pic in my head---for a long time I was on a new house faze----including painting my walls---which of course causes a domino effect. First I craved pink----intensly---then one day stumbled across an astrological forcast for the year for my personal birth date and time and it actualy said my power color for this year is pink. OK so I finally did it

Of course the change is shocking!! And it meant painting other areas because my kitchen dining and living area is an open floor plan. At first I felt the power of change---then not so sure---then got very undecisive---maybe take it down a notch---maybe switch palet of walls as I bought three shades. I found that I stubbornly wanted to hang onto my bright south west tericotta orange---yet it was not jiving with the new colors---ok decided to keep the orange but in a softer shade. Am I boring you yet? Anyway, what should be a celebrated change now has me anxiouse with doubts. And rather than wait one room complete at a time I must jump ahead cos the lime green southwest living room is not working with the pink---so I hurry up and do most the wall in one of the new shades. Now I'm feeling more doubt so I stop. OK now for several weeks I've had a patch of the green past hanging on in one corner cos

WHY? Change is scary!! Even when all our intuition guides us well at some point we must aclamate ourselves or just trust---well I'm acclimating ---hanging on a bit in a wait and see mode. Just this week I can honestly say that wow great choice the colors are indeed the new me. So yes I get spirits point about your delima----you felt the selfconfidence of change BUT now you are staring at that chunk of green wall --the past--saying---gee I don't know---maybe it was best left it all alone---safe in my comfort zone. The most important part of your post was your remark about still feeling defensive. GOOD FOR YOU!!! This feeling is your new color! Do not apologize for it or see it as a bad thing. It's a well earned wise boundry. Yes, with this man you must always keep an awareness of boundries. He finds this attractive but also a challange to get past it----unfortunetly, you will never be able to be totaly vulnerable with him--no mater what he does on the surface as he is who he is--YOU are the one who changed and this is the oportunity to own that. It is time to rise above him watergirl----with you emotions out of the way you will see beneath his mask and boy are you going to be surprised----you will see his fears--weak points and realise that he is talented at manipulating others to not look at him. Spirit says--have fun with this phase!! Dominate this phase. Own your power and mostly never doubt if your new colors jive

YOU HAVE CHANGED. And as long as you stay in awareness---that the painfull part of you and him is what it is and you can not change him---you will be fine. Know your boundries. KNOW HIM! Do not get seduced by what could be--if only. Take the gift----not the loss----by rising above him he has brought you healing if you do the work. Do not betray yourself and he can not betray you. Be confidate in your growth and let it unfold---you are going to have many aha moments the next 6 weeks. Trust yourself. Spirit says by July you will be cured of him--though you will always have a connection--it will be from a distance. You will learn from this that you no longer NEED aproval to motivate you to success---you now do it for YOURSELF. BLESSINGS!

• Thanks Blmoon. Yes, I have changed and he had the chance to do so as well. I think he is still hanging on to his green wall 🙂 I would like to move through this phase with compassion for him rather than anger as it is the only true way to let him go. Last Sunday (after I communicated to him on Saturday what I needed from him) he suggested a "break for both of us to consider what's best." I responded that I thought that was a good idea and that the ball was in his court since I had already made myself clear on what the absolute bare minimum was for me. He can either accept or reject, but my stance cannot change out of self-respect. On the one hand I get so frustrated with him for being so afraid of moving through this, but on the other hand I remind myself how resistant to change I have been in the past. Change is scary. We all move through it at our own pace and sometimes we retreat in fear. It is what it is. It still makes me sad, but it has only been a week.

• I SO HEAR YOU!!

My shape shifter as well out of the blue will pop in and I can not resist responding

even though, the more true to myself I am it means despite his just checking in the reality is the moment he gets that I will not ever again feed his lie to himself---well, it means he will disapear again. There was a time years ago when I honestly felt I was his exception. But that was my betrayal to myself. And he fed that lie ---it is a safety for men like that. What they say, and what they do will always conflict. You have firm boundries!!!! Good for you!!! But what really is your sword with this man is your VOICE--you speak up!!! They will forever be the king with no clothes---remember that fairytale? It had great wise meaning. That there will always be an ego based person--a king---who will create a lie of false power----that as impossible as it seems will create a following of people who will equal his naked lie by lying to themselves. You dear Goddess have gone ahead of the class and yelled--he is naked people!!! My shapeshifter is that king--and only alows folks into his kindom who will support his lie. AND sadly for him without awareness can be no change As a fellow psychic you see that everyday---those that change must SEE in awareness----as long as they feed the lie---surround themselves with others who will keep the lie alive no change can come---for change we must get NAKED for real and own it and forgive ourselves. My shapeshifter is in the last years of life and I feel sad for him yet cannot judge on just that failing--actually his birthchart in one astrolygers own words---read with great things EXCEPT oh my, in the love department--this man has no love to give. BUT I was cured of something much needed---and painful as it was I honor that blessing. My psychic told me I would never go through that again--at the time I was in too much pain to feel any solace. But she was right----and you know what---he himself had told me--that I was free and it angered me at the time--really? As if he indeed had knowingly abused his power. Power I gave him---that's the bitter pill that cures---Puts the crown on your--my Goddess head. We are never victims. We can be blind---but a victim chooses her betrayals. Harsh? No--it keeps us in power! AND I'm excited to tell you---I see money coming your way! Very near future. ENJOY!!! BLESSINGS!

• Hi Blmoon,

I don't really see him as lying to me or himself...just struggling with his own self-worth. He needs to love himself enough to set himself free and live the life he so wants and yet only allows himself to get so far. He is in a dead-end relationship that has not had any excitement or passion for a very long time. It has settled into a brother-sister type of love. They don't event live together anymore as she moved 500 miles away. They both want out, yet neither has the guts to say so - doesn't want to hurt the other person. Yet, if one of them had the guts to speak up, the other would be relieved. My lesson was to speak up about my needs rather than betray myself. But I feel like I did this the last time. Another layer I guess.

I keep getting the message to ask for help, but I honestly don't trust Universal help and so am wary of asking for it. Their idea of "help" usually involves loss, pain, grief of some sort - what they consider "healing." Frankly, I'm tired of it. I've done the work. I have gone through all the loss, grief and pain I can stand. It's been 18 years of it. I want my reward now. It may sound selfish and even callous but I just don't give a d-mn about anybody else's problems. Not even the REAL ones like being stuck in a building for 16 days or losing your home to a tornado. Don't care. All I care about is me right now. I am just soooooo S I C K of my life. Stick a fork in me. I'm done. I want my effing reward. I need some reason to believe that there is hope in the future rather than going back to another 18 years of isolation. Call me a victim if you want.

Yes, money coming my way. Of sorts. I have lots of contracts due back for work and they are starting to trickle in. It's good, but money isn't everything.

• first, my AVG said this site is infected and real quike--YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE YOU DO!!! It is nessassary before abundance. Be SELFISH in a good way--me me me is your mantra--sure go about your day being the psuchic messanger but you need to stop leaking power. And you do not have true clarity about him--in his presence you can never trust the immediate feelings you have as he is a very strong PROJECTOR---he is an empty shell that projects his identy as each contact dictates AND sorry for the reality check but he and she are exactly where they feel most safe. There is no honorable reason between them. AND your abundance IS on the horrizon so do not sabotage it---go within with seriouse meditation daily and go outside a lot---thats your balance----do not confuse restoration with isolation. Listen to that screaming tantrum---you ARE being not good to yourself boundry wise---gifts are coming but you need to be in clarity to receive--just be YOU---there is no ticket no dues---this is your inheritence for being YOU. Retreat Restore.BLESSINGS--and stay away from him---lesson over--know when he is toxic. You give him more credit then he deserves. THAT MAN HAS NO LOVE TO GIVE!!! And you are half right--it begins in his own core. He will never change--shapeshifters are the gift we grow on to know what is our own betrayal to ourselves--no one betrays us without our own betrayal first--it is a right of passage to enlightenment. He is your shapeshifter--the painfull gift that crowns you the queen--if you choose. AND when my psychic told me that--no I wasnt happy--or found solace in fact she ticked me off but she had always been true so I ate it--an years later---she was very right!!!

• He and she are exactly where they feel most safe and comfortable - yes I know (more succinctly, no sh*t Sherlock!). But you are wrong if you think that they don't care enough about each other to not want to hurt each other. I think I am very clear about him and I'm sorry but I just refuse to look at him as some evil, worthless human being like you so want me to. Maybe you still feel that anger toward yours, but I just don't feel the betrayal that you did and do. If he were the one coming to you for help about me would you really tell him he's a toxic, empty shell of a man with no love to give? Seriously, painting him as the evil betrayer is just too simplistic for me. We were/are here to teach each other a valuable spiritual lesson. That's how I choose to see it. I went into it this time knowing that this was really about him having the chance to move past his fear and also was very clear that it was very likely that he would not. What was different this time is I knew I was strong enough to deal with it which is why I did give him the chance. Enforcing my boundaries is what ended it so I feel like my boundaries are in tact. You haven't ticked me off - just comes off that way maybe when you read my words. I just think you compare my situation too much with yours at times.

• I did not ever say he was evil. And I stand by that message --for you--you MUST except he has no love to give. FOR YOU.. And i'm only comparing the the spiritual event your in--that is universal--no the men are not the same--the passage is. It's ok--I didn't get it either at the time but you will. Your just too close to the pain right now. Somewhere you probably already own a spiritual book that explains this betrayal passage that we all cross to get to another stage of enlightenment. I will pray that you will be guided to it. It's not personal to just me at all. Or my shapeshifter expierience. I am sorry as surely you must feel I am trivializing your own unique expierience. I get your reaction. It will be ok though---you will get what I mean from another source that says it better. It's all good. BLESSINGS!