Would appreciate a reading. Please :)

• My boyfriend lives with me and my family, and right now he a local truck driver. but he isnt getting enough loads,not making good money. he and his friend have applied for a company that is over the road, they will be going to florida and back. He will probably get 30hours home a week. there is no guarantee that the one day will be on a weekend, and during the week ill be at work all day and school all evening, so i would then only see him at bedtime. its going suck but theres nothing i can do. I would like a reading that answers these questions: Will they get that job? If so, will my boyfriend like over the road driving? How will this effect our relationship? How will he respond about not seeing me much?

• vettech78

I feel he may get the job, he will have to deceide that faith for himself. If he does take the job, I feel he will not like it, the road is a lonely place to be even if you have a back up driver with you.

The relationship will be fine as you will miss each other and enjoy each other more than you thought possible. His schooling should come first and he again will have to make a choice as to how to handle all of what life brings to his plate. I do feel he will work for a large trucking company, I see a red logo on the sign. Hang in there as time brings with it all the answers you seek . I feel that you are in love with him and he has a tender place in his heart for you.

Shuabby

• thank you for your reading i really appreciate it. so does this mean even if he gets the job he wont stay in "over the road" for very long? he already went to trucking school, and got his cdl. so schooling is done for him now. Its alot of local companies wont hire new drivers unless they have experience. So this company you are talking about, with the red log?? is it a local company? or another long distance company? We do love each other, its just awful to think we wont be able to do anything together anymore, only if he comes home on a weekend

• vettech78

If he goes with the red logo company I do feel he will do some long distance driving. There are companies that will hire new drivers around town and I feel one is downtown from where you live now. John is a man that will hire him if he chooses to work for his company.

Long distance drivers make more money and he will find this out. Tell him to try to work as a driver for UPS or Fed-X they pay very well and good benifits.

Yes, dear if your man works long distance driving than you will have to know how to make a seperate life on your own. It will not change how you feel about each other, just that you will have to be very strong willed to make this work.

Shuabby

• I know that no matter what ill love my man and stay with him, but if he is never home, our relationship will be pretty nonexistant. im they type of women who likes to come to my man every night. I believe the person you are in love should be your best friend. iv been single for the last 7years, "Im 33 now". im tired of living life,going placeand,doing things without a romantic partner. I go places with friends/family sometimes but it just isnt the same. i want to make memories and share experiences with him. we have together for little over a year now, but issues my mom had with him last year and other obstacles have kept us from doing alot together. at least til now, he is living with me and home every night. this is our 1st chance to be a real couple.iv waited so long for this,we have never even gone out to dinner,and many other things yet. I dont want to live a "single" life anymore. now we have a chance, im afraid im gonna lose it now. when you talk about this man john, is it a local company he runs? is the red logo company the one my man is trying to get into? I think the company he and his friend are trying for is same boss he is at,or he is connected to. my boyfriend said something last night about his boss is B.S ing him.

• I met my man on an online daing site. b4 i met him,there were some guys messaging me, but when they said they were over the road truckers i decided they werent for me. i wanted a boyfriend/relationship. for years, i would see couples out together holding hands,etc.. i would go out with friends/family and they all have their "dates" with them,but i was always going "stag" companionship is one of the main aspects of a relationship, and thats what i was looking for. If my man is never home, and we cant do anything together anymore,then ill be living the same life as that of a single person! I at the point in my life, i want to settle down,share life with my man,etc.. Now im already in love with my man, so regardless of what he does im not going to leave him, but i will be lonely and miserable living like a single person. so im scared that im may have to live a lifestyle that i know i will not like. if he has to work over the road long enough to get experience then so be it, but i wont be happy in meantime. these local companies say they want experience first, so i dont what local company would hire him and pay decent $.

• vettech78

You sound like a woman that knows what she wants and has the backbone to get it and keep it. You may need to keep a more positive open mind where your boyfriend being hired as a new driver is concerned. I really feel like there will be an opt for him to drive for Coke or Pepsi in town, as that is what I just was shown. Honey, speak up and tell him that you really want him to be an in town driver, as it feels like you really have waited long enough for a good side by side man. You are still young and can continue your search for a man that will be home at night.

You can also say being alone just may be in your destiny path if you choose a man that drives long distance. Why? Because you will start a business of your own that will connect you to people, places and things that you never dreamed of before. The South Pacific comes in here around you. I see the ocean for sure here in your future. I feel a tall dark haired man with smiling eyes and he is slim, he has a western drawl around him. Do you know him?

God works in mystic ways, so keep your ears and eyes open for clues to solve the puzzle of love and devotion that is coming your way.

Shuabby

• well my boyfriend is thin, has dark hair and has a accent, since he is from tennessee. Im going to school to be a veterinary technician, however I have no interest in owning my own business, it just isnt something I would want to do. My boyfriend knows I want him to be home, and as he is getting older he realizes that a being home every night would be ideal, especially since he has me, he is just worried about making enough money. He pays child support for 2 kids and he wants to save for a car and a place of his own. So he feels he needs to do whatever he must to survive and make a future for us. So coke or pepsi huh? is that the red logo you were speaking of? is this an opportunity that will come his way when the time is right? or is there something we need to do?

• vettech78

He needs to go to Coke and apply for intown driving. I feel he has a very good chance of getting the job there. You will make a wonderful vet tech and I wish the both of you the very best in the future.

Shuabby

• Thank-you so much for your time, 🙂