4S, 2P, King S -- in this order?

• Hi,

I used my grandmother's deck of cards because I've been doing a lot of soul-searching now that one of my biggest accomplishments is about to come to an "end". It's bittersweet. On one hand, it's what I've been waiting for and what I've worked so hard for. Now, I have an even bigger challenge... the one of using it wisely and compassionately. It's time for decisions about my career.

I pulled these cards:

4 of Swords, 2 of Pentacles, King of Swords.

Would anyone mind telling me what these mean, in this order? I know 4 of swords to be telling me to take a break... but it's a bit "impossible" right now (physically speaking). Or does it mean a mental break, particularly because of the King of swords at the end?

• Hey loveis

To me the 4 swords is like, foundational in thinking, the 2 pentacles is saying "yes" to something new materially, and the King of Swords is releasing thoughts, so the overall sense is foundations - affirming in physical/home security and then letting something go that you have been thinking about. Perhaps the messages is "your foundations are in place, your thought / intellectual attainment is secure - time to perhaps take a break, go for a trip, a walk, or embellish something you already started (artistic). Then relax and let your thoughts drain away, and really be at peace (while you await a next phase or chapter).

That is kinda what I got. I agree with you that it does seem to be saying to relax, it seems to be relaxing with either a trip, a project, something hands on. Hope u get something from that...

astra