Love for a friend~

• I just want to talk about a beautiful respected friend that is gone to Heaven now. I've known him since I was five years old. We reconnected after high school. He & his brother & me & my sister were about the only ones in the neighborhood who's fathers had left them so we always had that childhood pain in common but all grew up to overcome that. I was out of town 3 hours away & heard the sad news on the day of his funeral. I guess I was not meant to be there. I want him to know that I wanted to be there. I did get to tell him how proud I was of him a few years ago so I am happy for that. I am so sad for his beautiful family & his brother who was his best friend. I have a lot of very spiritual dreams about him & his brother. One was when I was being checked for breast cancer he came to me & put his hand at my heart & said you will be fine the night before they did a biopsy & I was fine. This was ten years ago. I will always miss him (TSM). I want him to know that too! Love & Blessings ~D

• This post is deleted!

• I am so sorry for the loss of you friend dmick. my thoughts and prayers are with you & your sister. It is hard to lose a friend as they are family and we are here for you

• This post is deleted!