Hi Captain:Please An Energy/Employment Reading

• Hi Captain,

Could you please do an employment reading for me? I am having a hard time finding a job in my field (Human Resources). Do you see me getting anything soon? Are there things I should be doing differently?

Also I am interested in any help you can provide regarding dark energy you may see around me?

DOB: 3/17/58 Birthtime: 11:05am in PA.

I appreciate your help!

Lifer

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• Let's try removing any dark energy around you first. You may get a sudden burst of clarity that will help to solve your employment problem. Dark energy can keep all of us bogged down and unable to move on or see what to do.

Yes, I see you have a lot of dark stuff in your third eye, which is the source of psychic vision and inspiration. Also there is plenty around your feet like glue. Removing it all now!

I hope this helps - let me know how you go. Give yourself a day or two to adjust to a different state of being as I saw you keel over in my mind after the healing. There may be some dizziness or lightheadedness. It looked cathartic but also surprising to you, because there was a lot of dark energy removed. Make sure the negativity doesn't build up again. Let hope, trust and joy replace any fears, sadness, or anxiety inside you.

• Thank you, Captain! Amazingly I am feeling hopeful today and finding myself thinking that I need to do what feels right and good to me. Sort of along the lines of honoring my interests and my own senses of joy-not others'.

Blessings to you!

Lifer

• "Sort of along the lines of honoring my interests and my own senses of joy-not others'."

Absolutely!