Shuabby, your insight please?

• Hi Shuabby,

I am in a very confusing situation now. Broke up with my bf a couple weeks ago, and I still find myself miss him these days. I am confused - I am not sure if I did the right thing.. i dont know if he will ever contact me again or ask me back? Will he? I dont know if I should give us another chance or just happily move on? What you think? I am looking forward to hearing from you. Much appreciated. thanks!

• Hll

I get that it was time for you to let him go, even if he does contact you, your feelings will not be the same for him . Happily move on dear, for when you find that you can not find within the person you have chosen the qualities that will make you happy. LET THEM GO they are not in your destiny path.

Look forward to meeting someone that will make you happy. Start to vision quest for them and before you know it that person will be standing in front of you.

Shuabby

• Thanks so much for the reading, Shuabby! Makes me feel much better knowing what the right path could be! i hate moving on especially when i still have feelings for that person, but i guess I have no choice. Thanks for the courage. Much needed 😉 Hope your having a good day. hugs!

• Hi Shuabby,

I dated a guy for a short period of time back in 2010... Things didnt go well in the end becuz I said sth very stupid, and I regret so much. no communication between us ever since. somehow, I emailed him friday night, and he responded. we exchanged emails for a few times, and it seemed nice. I am wondering if we have future together? whats he thinking of me at this point?

I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Shuabby! hugs!

• btw, we live in different cities, 4 hr drive. However, as I know, he doesnt have to be in the office all the time. He's pretty flexible with his own schedule..

• hll

You two may start a friendship that can lead anywhere you want it to. You need to stay in the present and stop stepping back in the past. Yes, it does take effort to go out there and meet new men and start all over again. Just remember that Rome the city of Love was not build in one day and neither is a relationship that is lasting.

Some meet and just know that they have met the person that they will marry, as my husband did. I really feel like you will have a deep lasting relationship with a new man you meet. I get a picture of this man as having blonde hair with a wave in it, easy smile and blue eyes, he appears to wear a cowboy hat. So look for him to come into your life and ask for a chance to win your heart.

Shuabby

• I get a picture of this man as having blonde hair with a wave in it, easy smile and blue eyes,--- wow, this is exactly how this guy looks like!!! Thanks for the encouraging words, Shuabby! I do have patience for the lasting love, no rush for sure..

Im quite interested in knowing if the guy you described above would be the guy i dated back in 2010 as i said earlier? I assume it could be...

Shuabby, I made a stupid mistake when we dated back then. Thats how i lost him. I learned my lesson. Im wondering how he feels about me at this point? does he have love interest in me? Would appreciate your feedback. Thanks a lot, Shuabby!