Astsa Angel or Captain please help ME!!!

• Hello! My Name is Taleb, I go by, MySelf. I have been on a journey to find my path for 3 years now, and finally i have obatined the knowledge of the old. Im 20 years old, and i hope to share this information to the world!! www.myselfenlightenment.blogspot.com Please help me, everyone has a role, no one is better than the other. THank you so much.

AM I ON THE RIGHT PATH!? IM LOSING ALL MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY, EVERYONE BECAUSE I HAVE HOPES FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW!!! PLEASE HELP ME, IM SO LOST AND DROWN AND EMOTIONS, WHEN WILL I GET A BREAK!!! ITS TOO mUCH!!!! NOBODY GETS ME OR HELPS ME!!!

• Nobody here can take you seriously when all you seem to do is promote yourself and your blog. You have flooded this board with your advertsing which is not appreciated by members especially when you use their own personal threads for it. If you have genuine questions, stop promoting your blog.

• you word it in such a beautiful way, to make it sound as bad as possible. Sorry sheriff, i wasnt tryin to take the spot light, your spot light. I have much respect for all of this, this was not a means to spam, why cant you just be happy that the youth is tryin to make a stand, and support me, show me how to make it better? Dont put me down, be a true captain and lead me in the right direction . isnt that waht a captain should do, as an adult? You are no captain. What do you know about me? What questions can YOU answer taht i cant answer MYSELF better than you lmao? Who are you? im tryin to spread the love, not promote a fuckin blog, LETS GET REAL. LOOK AROUND YOU!!! IF THE YOUTH CONTINUES OUR WAYS WE ARE FUCKED!!!!.It was my bad to post on on people personal threads you are right, but come on now. A true captain could see the great potential in this youth and help me transform is to postive thing. You got these people twisted in confused. WHY DONT YOU TELL THEM THEY CAN DO IT ON THEIR OWN!!!! THEY DONT NEED YOU TO TELL THEM THEIR OWN DAMN FUTURE!!!!! BECAUSE THEY MAKE WAHTEVER THEY WANT WITH IT AND ITS NOT UP TO THE BULL SHIT THAT YOU SAY!!! YOU ARE NO CAPTAIN. This hurts me so so bad to see this, lol im 20, help me out, dont put me down. fucking pathetic. Your no different than any other human being, you do not have any more special powers than anyone else does. Stop lying. Teach them how to do it on their own, or do you just trhive off of them coming to ask you questions? Teach me how to Tarot read? lol Teach me how to do what you do!!!!!! My blog isnt for me, its not for MY recognition, I do it so PEOPLE dont need to fucking depend on people like you, LIKE WE ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE, AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOVE IT! I dont need people to ask me questions, i dont need people to do anything for me. Its just if you wanna expand your conscious, then do it, read it, if not go on with your happy day and forget that you had to skim over an extra paragrahph of words. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. They realized they can do it on their own. Your a joke. Your do all this good for the wrong reasons. I can feel it. Lol flooded the board with my advertsing. LMFAO R U SERIOUS!!! like i said i can understand posting on ppls personal threads,your right taht is wrong, but i didnt really realize it as a personal, you know i saw forum, i saw ppl can look if they want, if not they can move on, big fuckin WHOOP! Dont be uncomfortable by my diction either, if you know anything about life you know their is neither good or bad, simply an expereince, so please dont be any negative connoation cause of the word choice i use, its just a word. THIS SHIT IS WAY DEEPER THAN SPAM. CAPTAIN MY ASS! You found your niche, you fell in love with it, and you better watch it cause the universe can take it away.

• God i cannot wait for you to respond to this. lol what are you gonna say?? lol your gonna say, not everyone can tarot read, LMAO, not everyone can see the future like i can. OBVIOUSLY thats why they all come to ME! So IIIIIIIII can answer their questions, lol. I have to thank you though as a person, you perspective help to give me mine.

• Do you even know anything about Captain?

Have you even read any of her topics?

Don't get angry at her just because she was telling you the truth. I suggest you read her topics before making assumptions.

If you are the voice of the youth, then, heaven--Angels!-- please help us!