Help with aries ex boyfriend

• Hello everyone.

I'm a capricorn aged 40 and my ex boyfriend who I would like to rekindle with is an aries, he is aged 38.

Everytime he sees me he is very complimentary and affectionate as in hugs/kisses.

Recently our text messages to each other have become more and more flirty.

Are these all good signs my aries ex is interested again?

Or is he just being friendly?

If it is interest, how should I go about things without coming on too strong?

Thank you Carmen x

• Carmen39

You are doing just what you should be doing with an Aries man. Yes, his interest is there, but don't push it with him, let him ask you out. You know you have to stroke his ego and flirty e-mails will do just that. He will be at your door soon as what I feel.

Shuabby

• Thank you for your reply Shuabby, it is very much appreciated.

He text me on Saturday and I replied, yet he didn't reply back to me.

What should I do?

When do you feel him asking me out?

Thank you and regards.

Carmen xx

• Carman39

Some Aries men have to really think about making a commitment and he knows with you that is what would be expected, has he sown enough wild oats yet? That is the question he just may be asking himself on your behalf. Take it easy with him and you will be going out within the month. Be sure you know what you are wanting from a renewed relationship with him.

Shuabby

• Thank you so much Shuabby for your quick and spot on reply!

He has never commited to anyone properly as in marriage etc, yet he wanted that with me.

He put a substantial amount off an engagement ring and he talked about trying for a family and then he decided he didn't want that, and I never found out why. We stayed together for a few months after that yet we argued quite a bit over different things and he ended the relationship saying it just wasn't going to work. He begged me to go back after two months of no contact, I agreed in the end but three months later he finished it again with the same excuse.

So in answer to your question, he should have sown enough wild oats, but I'm not sure if he wants to carry on sowing his wild oats for the rest of his life or not.

Do you see any commitment for me from him in the future, do you think we will rekindle and work things out?

Thanks again Carmen xx

• Carmen39

I believe that he would like to rekindle with you, but don't allow that Aries man to think for one moment that he has it over on you. Tell him you have another admirer that is waiting in the wings and watch how Mr. Aries will try to out do his competition. I have been married to an Aries for over 15 years and I know what I am talking about. You have to keep them thinking that your heart belongs to them, yet ...........

Shuabby

• Thank you so much Shuabby, you sure do know your aries man, and I sure came to the right person for advice.

I think he may still be casually dating someone it has been going on for a few months. He doesn't think I know it is still going on. Yet I don't feel this has any bearings on his feelings for me.

I still haven't heard anything since the text I replied to of his on Saturday night.

I was thinking of texting him something like this. - Hey you, we both know there has been lots of flirting between us, yet I feel you want to, yet are wary of seeing me, if I am right I am wondering why? I don't bite, well not unless you want me to lol xxx.

Do you think it is wise? Or should I just wait and see if he gets in touch with me? If you do think I should send the text, how do you suggest I could casually add in I have an admirer without it looking too false?

Thanks again for all your wonderful advice,

Carmen x

• Carmen

I advise not to send the text, let him make the next move and when he does , you might say that you are setting there looking at the beautiful roses that were sent to you by your new admirer.

Shuabby

• Thank you Shuabby,

I haven't sent the text. I suppose now it is a waiting game to see if and when he texts me.

Have you any idea when he will get in touch with me?

Thanks again,

Carmen x