Creating meaningful relationships...

• Hello all,

I have been going through a lot lately, and it dawned upon me that what I'm truly missing in life is sustaining meaningful relationships with others. I've been trying to create more deeper connections with people instead of superficial ones. So may anyone please make a reading about how my efforts are coming along? Or if there is any advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

• First you must take the time to clear all negative energies from your energy field. Release any dark thoughts, envy/jealousy, guilt, anger, frustration, etc. and especially fear. When you fall into apathy or depression or frustration, you become totally ego-centred - there is no room for anyone else to penetrate that 'fog' of self-centredness. Self-centredness is vastly different to self-love. When you open yourself up and let the light to pour in, you open to other people. Once you are clear of negativity, welcome in bright, powerful, healthy, positive energy. I feel you have built up so much black depressing energy that you are nearly drowning in it. Before you can attract warm, deep, and positive people to you, you must first become the sort of person you want to attract. When you come from a place of love, courage and wisdom - without any expectations of who or what will come to you - you will attract the right companions and situations. Relationships and situations based on ego-centred concepts containing toxic energies will fall away naturally. This is simply self-love in action. if you don't love yourself, why would anyone else do so?