RECURRING THEMED DREAM

• HELLO ALL! FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS I'M HAVING RECURRING DREAMS ABOUT A NEW HOME, MONEY, BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A GHOST IN THE HOME OR SOMEONE HAS DIED IN THE HOME. THERE IS ALSO EITHER A BABY OR I'M PREGNANT, WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE. ANY IDEAS? LAST NIGHT A LADY TRIED TO GIVE ME A FLOWER.??? HELP PLEASE, BIRTHDATE IS 11/20 IF THAT HELPS.

• hello. Dreams are tricky creatures, you don't know which ones to trust as maybe a vision and others just don't make any sense. I'm going to go on some logic with this. My first thought about the dream itself is that in your dream you have money and the new house. These maybe things that you want to have happen. The ghost may represent something from the past that threatens the security of the money and home. the baby and the pregnancy part would also be a threat to the security as well. Other parts of the dream that I think would be helpful is what part of the house do you see the ghost/pregnancy/baby in. In all the dream interpretations I have done, I find that different rooms, mean different things. Example a basement would be your unconscience, an attic- secrets etc; With that said, I think that your fear of loss of security is highlighted. The pregnancy/baby can also indicate new life, the new home, more money. I hope this helps and if you could give a little more info, I think I could more accurately interpret .

• When you wake write about the dream. Write as much as you can and then go back and circle words that pop out to you. Write the words down and see what you come up with. My first thought about your dream is that you are in transition from dying to birth. Right now alot of people are in this transition. Go to

whatsuponplanetearth and read the wings posts

Karen Bishop writes about what is currently going on with the energy of the earth

I find it to be right on

• Thanks so much for your help! What you are saying does make sense about the sub conscious, I do have money issues and doesn't everyone, especially lately. The ghosts in my last dream where like in a den or living room and I told them to go outside and not bother my guests. In another dream I was walking arond the home which was on the Seaside and just had knowledge that someone had died in the house. Thanks for your help! If you need more details let me know.

• Thanks!