Need an astrological reading on my love life. Can anyone help please!!

• Need an astrological reading on my love life. Can anyone help please!!

• Kinda urgent....highly appreciate any help..thanks...Captain Can you check please???

• Hello! My Name is Taleb, I go by, MySelf. I have been on a journey to find my path for 3 years now, and finally i have obatined the knowledge of the old. Im 20 years old, and i hope to share this information to the world, i wanna do it through means of benig a REAL MC. Please check out my blog, www.myselfenlightenment.blogspot.com and be sure to check out my first video to the series i am going to start! Please share and pass around, I WILL BE ONE OF THE VOICES FOR THE YOUTH FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW! Please help me, everyone has a role, no one is better than the other. THank you so much. The Key To Happiness, The Key To Life

• What is your birthdate?

• 15 June 1985... Do u need the time ?? its 21:40pm

• Chossing a life partner is of paramount importance to you - you want a true partnership, one that is beneficial to you and your partner's social and career advancement. Yet sex can become somewhat of an addiction or a way to avoid intimacy here (you may have trouble getting emotionally close to others), before you mature. Many people with your profile have difficulty sustaining long-term relationships until they are thirty or forty years old. Before that time, you can tend to fall into power struggles until you come into your own power and strength. If your passive/aggressive tendencies have not yet found a balance, you may experience subtle ot not-so-subtle control issues in your relationships, as well as issues concerning dependence and independence. You may bring emotional over-sensitivity and self-doubt into your relationships until you are older and wiser.

Yet you do want total, permanent commitment with a partner whom you can count on to take care of all your material needs while you take care of all his emotional needs - or vice versa. To do this successfully, you must be discriminating and find someone with similar energy and values to yourself. You must become strong within yourself, aware of what you want and what your own values are, and tune into what is real and meaningful to you, to figure out who you are as an individual. You are a basically private, even escapist type of person who must learn to put her worries behind her. Do not seek your self-worth through other people. Find it in yourself by following your own set of values and principles and doing what you deep down know is right for you. Your personal charm, magnetism, wit, and grace can inspire and motivate others, even to the point of leadership by example. You can be an attentive and enjoyable person to be with and, as you begin to gain control of your emotions and powerful energies, you will learn how to sustain happy, passionate, mutually supportive relationships. As your energy becomes stronger, you will automatically attract mates of similar energy with whom you can form a successful partnership. Yet it's entirely possible that your career will occupy first place overall in your list of priorities for all your life, with romance coming in only a distant or less important second place.

This year for you is all about hard work, structure, and determination. It is not likely to be the year for attaining all your dreams, but for working steadily towards them. You will have to be patient. Your thoughts and energy need to be directed to career opportunities, business, work, and security. This is a year to build a foundation, make important connections, keep your nose to the grindstone, and save your money. Expansion in this year will be slow but positive. Try not to feel too restricted. This is an opportunity to consolidate and retrench, as your life will become very active and expansive in 2013. It is a time of preparation - use it well. Build firm friendships and strive toward balance in family relationships. This is a good year to follow a routine, pay off debts, start a diet, or quit smoking. In other words, you are well advised to get your house in order in terms of relationships, body, mind, and spirit, to think long and hard about what I have told you. If you do the necessary work on yourself, it is possible that long awaited opportunities for love and success will come your way just before the end of this year or the beginning of next year.

• Hey Captain..Thanks a lot..and il surely follow ur advice..

I had a few specific questions from u, but wasnt too comfortable writing them down here .please let me know if i am allowed to ask u a few specifics..

Thanks !!!

• That's fine, as long as you don't want to ask a distant future question because the future can change as often as you change.

• Thanks for that Captain..I just wanted to know if u see me getting back with Him in a relationship again and any possibility of marriage with him?

This is a tough time as his family is pressurizing him to get married through this pre-arrangement and he is slowly losing to it..Or might be still fighting..i have no idea as he has broken with me too , and does not reveal as to what is going on .....

Below details :

Ritesh Verma - 12 sept 1981 , 10:00 AM

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

• This relationship would make a good business partnership but a fairly emotionless love affair. Physical passion would be present for a while but that would soon wilt under the pressure of your different approaches to life and love. You would soon become bored with your practical unexciting partner while he would find it hard to pin you down. Struggle between you is certain and in fact you would both strive to dominate each other here. Willpower and common sense tend to prevail here more than high emotion or love. Neither of you is likely to allow your feelings to urge you into activities ultimately against your best interests. A marriage would be mostly pragmatic, working only as long as you both give equal contributions. Trouble would soon arise because you would be gone a lot of the time or may skip out on any work that needs to be done, leaving your angry and frustrated spouse to finish things up. The two of you have the potential to become good friends but you may not have the time or the need to develop a real relationship. There is not much sympathy or deep emotion here.

I feel in the end your partner will do what suits him alone the best. Since this relationship between you would eventually deteriorate due to you both being too different, it is perhaps best if you let him go and find someone who suits you better.