THE CAPTAIN QUESTION PLEASE!!

• I hope that all is well with you The Captain.

The Captain, I am thinking about getting out enjoying life, and dating again.

I was wondering, do you see me getting married and getting pregnant and having a baby within a year?

Thanks In Advance 🙂

• So you have not been dating or enjoying life previously? Does it take having a partner for you to enjoy life? Why is the timeline so important?

• And I thought you were already pregnant and that your partner was overjoyed some time ago? What happened?

• Hello! My Name is Taleb, I go by, MySelf. I have been on a journey to find my path for 3 years now, and finally i have obatined the knowledge of the old. Im 20 years old, and i hope to share this information to the world, i wanna do it through means of benig a REAL MC. Please check out my blog, www.myselfenlightenment.blogspot.com and be sure to check out my first video to the series i am going to start! Please share and pass around, I WILL BE ONE OF THE VOICES FOR THE YOUTH FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW! Please help me, everyone has a role, no one is better than the other. THank you so much. The Key To Happiness, The Key To Life

• The Captain, I had a Miscarriage last year AND I also broke up with James as well. My "relationship" with him (if you want to call it that) was not healthy and he WAS NOT my type to begin with.

I am 39 now and I would like to have a Son; before I get to old, hince the one year timeline.

When you get a chance, could you please give me a reading on the questions?

Thanks In Advance 🙂

• Hello! My Name is Taleb, I go by, MySelf. I have been on a journey to find my path for 3 years now, and finally i have obatined the knowledge of the old. Im 20 years old, and i hope to share this information to the world, i wanna do it through means of benig a REAL MC. Please check out my blog, www.myselfenlightenment.blogspot.com and be sure to check out my first video to the series i am going to start! Please share and pass around, I WILL BE ONE OF THE VOICES FOR THE YOUTH FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW! Please help me, everyone has a role, no one is better than the other. THank you so much. The Key To Happiness, The Key To Life

• StandingTall, you have to stop making decisions based on material needs and begin looking for real love before you will be happy. Until you feel happy inside, no child will 'grow' there. Rethink your agenda for a partner and don't get involved with people who are not right for you or whom you see as someone to support you financially. As you have learnt, this never works out well.

• Hello! My Name is Taleb, I go by, MySelf. I have been on a journey to find my path for 3 years now, and finally i have obatined the knowledge of the old. Im 20 years old, and i hope to share this information to the world!! www.myselfenlightenment.blogspot.com Please help me, everyone has a role, no one is better than the other. THank you so much.

• Thank You, what you said is very thought provoking.

• Captain, My Friend, Wow. have a huge problem. My wonderful son , 45 yrs., is in the hospital with his second surgery in 4 months for Chrones Disease. It is a disease of the colon, stomach and bowel. He has to wear a colonoscopy bag..We are so hoping that this last surgery would correct this problem...doesn't look that way. Is this something he will have to wear

the rest of his life? It is so hard for him to accept.. (excuse the bad spelling).

• Pompanofish, this is StandingTall's personal thread. Please start your own thread if you want my answer.