I see the number 333 everywhere! What does it mean?

• For the past 2-3 years, I've been seeing the number 333 everywhere. Sometimes I will wake up in the middle of the night and look at my clock and it says 3:33. Other times I will feel the urge to pick up my phone and check it and the clock says 3:33. I will be driving and have no other cars on the road and suddenly a car will pull out in front of me and their license plate number will have 333 on it. I will go into a store and purchase items and the total will be 3.33

I'm not sure why I see these numbers. I've been told that's my angel guides' way of communicating with me. Does this happen to anyone else and does anyone know what it means?

• Hello Lag83... I posted a few hours ago ...still no response something similar to your post You will see it there I am Leinida and I have a clock time that I have I have been seeing........... I hope we both get some answers I,ii be thinking of you . Read my post it says something about a persistent occurrence, and I am very curious as to the answers you will be getting, I will keep checking.....Leinida

• bump!

I'm on the same boat. I have noticed that 3 is more "in my face" during hard times. I'm sure its a positive thing to see...