Blue moon, I really need your help, i feel like I am going crazy?

• I have an issue that has been bugging me for months and I would like to know or to see if you could help me at least lightened up of what really happened.

I am a friend with male, we met overseas. I dont believe in connection but somehow I think I do now, I couldnt forget him, I feel like I am always on his thoughts, as he is always on mine. Its been 6 months since he left, We were just friends for a very short period of time, despite of the distance we email each other. He stopped communicating with me, I sent him 8 emails in 2 months with no response, I am not sure if he is reading my email or my emails just being sent to trash.

Can you please do a reading for me, what went wrong and what really happened? Will I ever hear from him again? Will he ever come back to the Middle East? Just want to know what is really going on him now a days. I

For some reason no matter how busy I am he appears in my head daily for no reason ( not in romantic ways) but just his face looking at me. I feel like I could feel him thinking of me.. I am not sure if I am going crazy or obsessed, not sure which is which.

Thanks a lot and I appreciate your time.

• Hello! My Name is Taleb, I go by, MySelf. I have been on a journey to find my path for 3 years now, and finally i have obatined the knowledge of the old. Im 20 years old, and i hope to share this information to the world, i wanna do it through means of benig a REAL MC. Please check out my blog, www.myselfenlightenment.blogspot.com and be sure to check out my first video to the series i am going to start! Please share and pass around, I WILL BE ONE OF THE VOICES FOR THE YOUTH FOR A BRIGHTER TOMORROW! Please help me, everyone has a role, no one is better than the other. THank you so much. The Key To Happiness, The Key To Life

• Hello Blumoon...

• hello blumoon? please?