What do these cards together mean?

• Hello *waves,

I am learning how to read cards at the moment, and was practicing last night with a question of my own. I was asking if someone (a guy) would ever come back into my life.

The cards I drew ,in order, where: The King of Cups, The lovers, and the Knight of Cups.

I wasn't quite sure about the meaning so I crossed the middle card (The lovers) with another card which was the 3 of Cups (I was asking for a time frame when I drew the 3 of Cups).

I know they are all positive cards and I have a good feeling the answer is yes but I wasn't quite sure how to interpret them all together and get a full meaning, can anyone help me out with this?

Thank you.

• Hi waves back

wellll.... first I'm going to put a little disclaimer I'm new to tarot as well so sorry in advance if I'm waaaaay off lol. But this reading looks like you have not ONE but TWO men coming to you; Is there another guy in your life? I don't know which one is your guy is but one (King of Cups) is wise, caring, sensitive and very mature; then there's the other one (Knight of Cups) who's romantic, sensitive, dreamy, but a little immature. With that "The Lovers" card in the middle it's saying your going to have to make a choice between the two guys; now time, I'm not sure,cause I'm still fairly new to it and cause everyone has their own system, but I have been told that cups can indicate months even days. Once again sorry if this is off, I hope this helped good luck with your guy or "guys" 🙂

God Bless,

AngelJ

• Hi AngelJ,

Thanks for the advice us newbies need to stick together lol.

This is what i read in the cards:

Position 1: The King of Cups (left)

I feel this represents him as a person, he is very much in control of his emotions and he is keeping them hidden, almost like he is ignoring them as acknowledging them would make his life complicated. He is sat on a throne in the middle of the ocean almost like he is removing/isolating himself from the situation/me.

Position 2: The Lovers (middle)

I feel this card represents the situation he is in, there are 3 people on the card which would make sense with the love triangle aspect. He has to make a choice between the two of us (cupid is aiming the arrow at him) and he's still not sure which way to go...he's torn.

Position 3: Knight of Cups (right)

I feel this card represents his choice, he is on a white horse riding over a bridge, he is returning from a journey. I feel he needs to go on an emotional journey, he will return (to me) my knight on a white steed and shining armour when this is done, and he is ready to give me his heart/love (in the picture it to me looks like he is holding out the cup he is carrying).

I then wondered what the time frame would be:

Position 4: 3 of Cups

I feel this is saying that he will return in a time frame of 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years (there are two trees, 2 bushes on the card which give me that vibe) and it will be a time of great happiness and celebration for him/us when this happens.

So quite different from yours.

I don't have another guy in mind at the moment but I have a sneaky feeling that an ex of mine is about to appear from the wood work, so you never know 🙂

Thank you for your insight.

Blesses.