Captain

• May i please have a life reading for the year 2012.......so many different issues going on right now..!

My birthdate is 10/15/1981

Thank you,

• I don't do psychic future readings as they change as you change, but according to your numerology, this is a 4 year for you which means -

In your 4 personal year, your thoughts and energy need to be directed to career opportunities, business, work, and security. This is a year to build a foundation, make important connections, keep your nose to the grindstone, and save your money. Expansion in this year will be slow but positive. Try not to feel too restricted. This is an opportunity to consolidate and retrench, as your life will become very active and expansive in the year to follow. Build firm friendships and strive toward balance in family relationships. This is a good year for working towards engagement or marriage, a good year to follow a routine, pay off debts, start a diet, or quit smoking. In other words, you are well advised to get your house in order in terms of relationships, body, mind, and spirit. It is possible that long awaited opportunities will come your way before the end of this year.

• Thank you,