God Help Me... Another Leo.

• I was married to a Leo for nine years... Needless to say those were some terribly hard years... I have met another Leo. He was born 8/8/77 and I am Taurus 4/22/76. We have such wonderful banter and conversation. Lots in common... Anyone want to give me a reading. Run now or is it worth a shot?

• This is very promising for marriage or working together - or both. It can flourish through a variety of challenging endeavours. Its keynote is the search for opportunity and growth, and then the use of them in the most enterprising way. As a unit, you two can prove successful in any area that interests you. This combination is faithful and hard-working and it avoids failure. But there is a downside to this, since an unwillingness to admit defeat can make the relationship go on longer than it sometimes should.

You are both a good match for each other in terms of strength of character. You two measured individuals can go far in establishing any sort of successful partnership. In a love affair, some ego conflicts can be expected, but if it lasts to marriage, then the relationship can become very stable - each of you has the ability to stick with it through difficult times, and the relationship itself provides enough variety, and enough concern for family, to make it all worthwhile. You two would make reassuring parents for young children, who will feel protected and cared for. As adolescents however, your children may provide firestorms if either of you proves unresponsive to their needs and wants.

• Thanks, Captain... We just met... Any advice on how to capture his heart? I think I really like him!

• Just be yourself.

• That I can do 🙂 Thanks, Captain!