Hoping for Great Changes - Can I have a New Moon Solar Eclipse Reading Please?

• My life has been at a standstill for too long - Can anyone tell me if there are any changes for me in the near future?

Thank you for your time and help.

Love and Light

Sundaychild

• What changes do you want to see happen in your life?

The cards are showing that what is needed is for you to take action - Spirit assists us but cannot do it for us. You need to stoke your own fire right now and get yourself fired up and passionate about your life and what you want.

I am also being shown that part of this process will involve you leaving something behind as you move on. It feels like an emotional attachment that needs healing -- a partnership that went sour or a relationship that did now work out has damaged your self-esteem a bit. I am being told "Remember Who You Are" and given images of strong women standing on their own - leadership of self.

So if you are feeling stagnant, first focus on the healing from this situation that caused you to lose confidence in yourself. Then focus on taking one step at a time toward creating the change you want to see in your life.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• I pulled some Angel Guidance cards for you...

Heart Chakra

Cleanse & Detoxify

Let Your Past Go

Time to Go

Go For It!

They seem to reiterate what I already felt for you. The heart chakra card is self-explanatory. There is an imbalance in this area that needs healing. Cleanse and detoxify and Let your past go are more of the same message. Clear out what needs healing in the heart chakra - something that you have been holding onto that needs releasing. The message on Let your past go says "The burden of carting your past around has made you weary, Dear One. It's time to set this burden down. Keep only the lessons and the love and leave everything else behind. You don't want it or need it and it's now gone." Time to go speaks of endings and that they are necessary for new beginnings. Go for it is about renewing your sense of self-confidence and passion for yourself and your life. Moving toward your future with positive expectations and a light heart.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• Hi Watergirl,

Thank you for the reading.

Strange that I have already been following your advice. I have never lost my self-esteem under any circumstances - I am grateful for that - and I have been taking one step at a time for quite a while but the lack of opportunity doesn't help my self-confidence. I feel very limited by a difficult financial situation and no sign of change.

Although I usually "remember who I am", sometimes I feel so helpless that I lose hope.

Thank you.

Blessings

Sundaychild

• I believe the angels brought up self-esteem and self-confidence because of the way you are viewing your life right now. Feeling hopeless and powerless to change your situation is indeed an indication that self-confidence and esteem are an issue when you are feeling that way. You are being guided to take back your personal power - remember who you are - and know that you DO have the ability to take action and change things for the better. It is a choice, though. I say this to you because I have been there -- you can either choose to remain in victim-mode or realize that you have the power within you.

If you would like to tell me a bit about your situation - financial or otherwise - I will do another reading...

• Thank you again Watergirl. I had not seen your second post when I posted mine.

Do you happen to have pictures of those cards you could post here?

This reading is most strange since I don't feel that my past is a problem. It has not been perfect and I have made mistakes, but I don't have any regrets. There are few things I would do differently if I had a chance. Then again, those things would probably change my whole life! Mostly my past is full of happy memories and I wouldn't want to let go of them and I can't imagine I need to.

I must give this reading some serious thought, I can't imagine what that burden can be. I think that is what I have done, kept the lessons and the love and left everything else behind!

Go for it is the difficult one because at the moment I don't see any future and and I have run out of expectations!

Don't take me wrong! I don't sit there and mope feeling sorry for myself. I do try going for it every day and I am mostly disappointed. That is where I would like to see a change!

Blessings

Sundaychild

• Hi Watergirl,

Thank you for the offer, I had not seen it before. I shall tell you about my situation when I have some time.

I really appreciate your help.

Blessings

Sundaychild