Reading, please? :)

• Hi,

Is it possible to get a reading? I ended a relationship last year and this person has been heavy on my mind lately...to the point where I can't function. We were romantic as well as platonic. Is this energy coming from me? Or is it coming from him? If so, are we going to reconnect? My bday is 11/14/77 (birth time: 3:42pm) and his 12/27/85 (birth time: unknown).

Thank you so much 🙂

• It's just the planetary alignments at the moment - they are focusing on relationships, good and bad, and communication. This alignment encourages everyone to see their relationships for what they really were and not idealize them. Remember why you broke it off...not what might have been.

According to your astrological profiles, you two made better friends than lovers. It was a very creative, original and inspirational matchup and had a unique vision. This 'great fun' relationship was perfect for you two serious dedicated types - as long as it remained light. Problems can arise over who is the star here (you especially like to run the show, Secret2012) but mostly you two can agree not to hog the limelight too much. Your goals and activities can be quite different, even opposite, in nature, however. Sexual intensity or sensuousness was probably strong here, but the relationship's energy could have been expressed in many other ways too. Life is a passionate experience for both of you, one to which you will be almost completely devoted. Unfortunately, such an attitude can meet with resistance, resentment and even incomprehension from other people.

The best relationship here is an informal and spontaneous one - serious issues like commitment, responsibility, and fidelity are likely to be too heavy for it to bear. Your ex especially struggles with knowing where he is going or what he is going to do, to the point where he has problems with long term commitment and even with love itself.

• Spot on Captain...thank you so much for your help! 🙂