Feeling like a hamster in on a wheel please someone help me

• My life is a mess, and I am now realizing that it has been a mess for a long time.It's like I have been locked away a princess in a tower knowing very little of the outside except what was told or shown to me. As such there is a lot that I should know, and should have experienced that I don't know and have not experienced. I have been told that it is odd to be so naive for my age, and most people cant believe it.

It also seems like for a very long time many years I have not been in control of my life it has been guided in a particular way i don't know why or by who and I don't know whats wrong or been happening.

Its almost like a hamster on a wheel, committed to the same actions over and over again, and where ever I turn all paths seem to lead only one way, back on the wheel... People who have heard or seen it first hand also cant believe it they have never seen anything like it.

Now things have happened in my life to the point where I am at a very important point. I really don't know what to do and if I make the wrong decision again it will affect not only me but someone that I love and care deeply about.

That person has already sacrificed so much including parts of them self because of my inability to evaluate a situation that came up properly. As a result things spiraled out of control and went downhill horribly and they got caught within the wheel too. I don't know what to do

Please please someone help me.

• Hi SunKissie

Here is a message channeled by Gillian McBeth-Louthan from the Pieiadiens called Mirror, Mirror - May 20th, 2012. I have recently read it and thought it may help you.

I am Pleiadian of origin. I am feminine of nature and I am love as are you. My energy, my light and my truth is needed at this time and at this place. You will feel my presence as I touch you for you all are contained within my heart as we speak light to light, heart to heart, and truth to truth. It is important for you as humans to see the beauty in your life, in your day, and in your physical being.

You spill so much life force being angry at the way you look the way your life has been, and the cards that you have been dealt. You look at each other with pointed thoughts and sharp words. Your eyes go green and your heart grows cold as you view another who has obtained a little more light, a little more beauty, and a little more prosperity – not because they were born with it, but because they have the gift and ability to see those beautiful qualities in others.

The only way to claim your beauty, your wealth, your health, and your love is to see it in others. For the world mirrors your own reflection. If you do not feel worthy and prosperous, you see that in your own reflection. It is important to address and see the magic of someone winning your lottery games. Congratulate them energetically and send them love as they have energetically earned this monetary gift. See your stock market balancing itself rising in value. See the true energetic value of your home and your car.

Do not focus on depreciation but instead focus on appreciation. Allow what you have ownership of to gain value through you. You receive value when you see the value of others. You gain your beauty when you see the beauty of others. You gain wealth when you rejoice in the good fortune of others. For their good fortune means that your good fortune is right around the next corner, the next thought. Every minute of every day you too shall be blessed if you quietly bless others.

The world reflects your every thought. If you are attracting those who are down in the dumps, sad and desperate, look at your own vibration and make some corrections. Change the way you see the world and you will change yourself. Compliment others on their beauty. The inhabitants of Earth have stopped complimenting each other, honoring each other and it shows in earth's aura.

Gain entrance to the kingdom of light through valuing everything on earth. Value your light and your life and the monumental creation that you are. You are a singular creation of the house of light. The Creator has never created another species like you. That is why you are given charge over the angels, because you are grand in preparation. You are grand in thought and the heart’s desires of the Creator are placed within your body mind and spirit.

Everything the earth experiences, you experience as well. Your destiny is greater than any other creation upon earth. It is time to prepare your heart to receive more love. A love that is so deep and so big that the sky is jealous for it has never seen such vastness. The palpitations within your heart are the breaking down the walls as the light enters. I have gathered you into my heart and now we are one again. I am Pleiadian of origin.

Hope this message helps you to look at your life and others differently and create the life you want.

Love, Healing, Blessings and Light

LeoLou x

• LeoLou ,thank you for taking the time out to send me those kind words. I appreciate it.

I will think about what you said, as I am still feeling very lost and trying to figure out what to do.

I am open to any help anyone can provide. Thank you.