Help to interpret a reading - anyone, its made me feel a bit uneasy

• Hello all

I did a celtic cross reading for myself. Everything is a bit up in the air at the moment, with work, with friends, with me as a parent and i just need a bit of reassurance that things will work out ok. I came away from this reading feeling that tough times are ahead, I'm hoping my basic interpretation is off the mark. Can anyone help please? I'd really appreciate it.

1 - 10 of wands

2 - Magician

3 - 2 of cups

4 - 2 of swords

5 - Fool

6 - 8 of swords

7 - Justice

8 - 4 of swords

9 - Hermit

10 - King of cups

• Hi saranavitch

I am happy to give you my sense of this...

Ten of Wands is an "identity question" which is underlying the reading, it could be the "up in the air" feeling you have is the result of you doing some deep soul searching about your identity in life right now. That wand card will make anyone feel like they are in limbo...

Crossing, the Magician, comparing realities, so yes, this is showing you imagining some alternative directions / endings for your current life choices and path.

Two of Cups - combining forces in some way,

Two of Swords is a strong affirming energy to something you are thinking of doing. Is there a step you have been thinking about taking lately? This card says go for it!

The Fool is trust energy, so whatever is happening right now is perfectly on path for you so no worries at all.

Eight of swords is strong organizational energies of the mind, and seems to be coming into your life right now, you are sorting things out in your mind, and weighing some options.

The Justice card (your future environment) is "balancing energies" so you are encouraged to know that where you are going will result in you feeling much calmer, more balanced and at peace with yourself and life in general! Yay this is a great sign.

THe Four of Swords is "acting on what you think" and is a strong manifesting energy (4's are manifesting) so your thoughts are turning into reality around you, and others around you see it and are very impressed.

The Hermit is withdrawing to gain perspective so this is telling me that your hope is to find a path that provides you some release and peace away from all of this commotion around you. Somehow your path is opening out into a much sweeter arena where you will be able to pull away and find rest and quiet whenever you need, it seems someone else may be a partner with you in this.

The King of Cups seems to carry that Hermit energy to her ultimate place of deep quiet and peace.

It seems that more than anything you long for quiet in your life, with every thing around you harmonizing and sweet. You have been beset by many tumultuous events, demands, pressures, and I can see some tears like "will this ever settle out??". The King of Cups is your heart finding a heavenly place where it all works out beautifully and you find that peace you long to experience (in the midst of the family/friends/work and whatever all is swirling around you.

The Ten of Wands "identity" question is answered by "peace". That is who you are deep down, it is what you want, who you are, and as you discover deeper realms of that, others around you will pick up on it and their lives will be touched as well, You are a "Peace Ambassador"! 🙂 And you are for peace - always. 🙂

This looks very beautiful to me, I would love to have this reading show up for me right now.

Much love, astra

love, astra

• also, a lot of these cards are "peace" energy cards.

The 2's are balanced peaceful energies.

As well as Justice, four of swords, hermit and the King cups. The reading is emphasizing a new dimension of lovely peace developing in your life. This is all very connected with "who you are". I see a new setting for you somehow, like a garden you can step into at any time, and people come out to you and meet you there, instead of you having to by going to them so much.

I hope that helps....

• Thanks astra angel. I can't tell you how reassuring this was. I actually cried reading this. The last year and a bit has turned my life upside down, its been an uphill struggle but one which has brought gifts. I know that things are heading in the right direction at an accelerated pace, I just want things to settle down, I need a rest.

Thanks again, so very very much.

S x