All Things Cancer

• I thought I was bad having my sun in Cancer and in the 12th house. You have your Cancer sun in your 3rd house. The 3rd house is ruled by Mercury (the mind and thought) The 3rd house governs immediate environment..things and communications that are around you everyday..You feel your environment. Your natal Mercury is there as well.

Mercury in the 3rd is awesome. Look took to Mercury for your way to balance..a way of thinking instead of feeling all of the time..

• sandran712

I know christian people most arent'christians" you kinda have to follow your heart and just ask god to bring you a christian man, you can give the description of what you want and just keep praying and thinking positive. Just make that your daily prayer and be open with what comes your way. You just may surprise yourself!!! I can tell when someone "puts on a show" and when someone is truly connected to the lord. The more you read, pray and ask, you will soon be able to tell. Good luck, i hope you find someone and stick to what you believe in!!!

• kppresley>> thought I was bad having my sun in Cancer and in the 12th house

Sandran712>>I don't even have a 12th house.In any planet placements

• admin>If you're a Cancer, we want to hear from you

Sandran712>>I am looking for a help/report link for these discussion boards.Where can I find it?

• luckystarr>>kinda have to follow your heart and just ask god to bring you a christian man,

Sandran712>>I never follow the heart.It leads no where.Funny you were mentioning about I should hope and pray for a man...I had a dream about 5 days ago.I was with a guy..much too young for me....I went to church Saturday night.And.This boy looked exactly like the boy in my dreams.I hope I didn't embarrass him looking at him..LOL..No I am not robbing a cradle.But, I have to assume the dream meant something...

• Hi there, cancer women here and i feel directly misunderstood by others, Sometimes i feel i cannot express myself more clearer for others helping me to understand. I already live meagerly and the sacrificial lifestlye. I do not have extras in my life except for yarn i crochet to relieve stress and i simply enjoy it. I have not purchased any in a while for my finances are limited but i have scraps and use those. but onto other things. i want to attend school and i keep getting messed with up with someone playing tricks on me.Now i have to call again today and fix that my start date is march 8,2010. time is getting close. i can do this stop ******* with me about it. when i make up my mind about doing something i can do it i need help though and i can seriously admit that and please i think honestesty is lethal sometimes trying to always change my mind.The crazy thing i feel most alone much of the time and sincerely really nothing to share with people that are my so called friends. I live alone by choice and do not really have anyone close to talk to that aren't all wrapped in theirselves enough for equal exchange if you get my drift and they seem to only want my attention when they seriously need something from me which is usually 2 get a ride somewhere so they can get there **** done. I just feel used by that. But usually i just wait until someone shows up in my life that way they are searching for a genuine exchange of friendship and growth. I have experinced many of those kind and that is really where i am at with that. I do have boundries in place and they are in place so when that person needs a ride it must be ligite.There is really nothing in this town that interests me i seriously should have never stopped going to A.A. meetings went there for years and got tremous help and met great people who were just like me and learn like me. I am agnostic and that to me means i need to be shown how to do something, sometimes most of the time talk about isses to keep my mind flowing healthly.I guess i may have answered my own question go back there and don't look back or sideways. Just show up and let fate take it's course. Yeah thanks for letting me spew i need that sometimes. i am a very emotional being but learning to do something when my mind is blank and i really do not flow in my mind like others are trying to get me to do. I usually just get clarity ask and let go . It has worked suberb in the past how is it different from meditation let me know. that is a huge question for me..But when i meditate i have connection big and huge so let me know what is the answer is becayuse it my understanding that if my subconcious does not pick it up then i lose for the whole month because my meditations are not done properly. Well i had a terrible situation last night just when i was conjuring and they were desparate for my help so i helped them and i lost everything i was working on for my spells to go out. Even when they knocked on door it is on unavoidable because there is no privacy where i live. I feel i need more privacy and away from those people cuz they interupt me at important times we are talking about my life for the next month and this grieves me. I have been asking for finances to move but others are telling me that is not possible then they are telling me to dream and cast then they are telling me my dreams can not happen at this time. I have great faith and chose this this journey to find my soulmate i have found my soulmate and it is the one and only great Divine. And that is awesome constant love and tapping into that is awesome.I am satisfied with that. Please everyone else who is trying to confuse me don't do that anymore iam a great friend aloyal and dedicated friend I cherish everthing you at tarot.com are doing for me. I seriously just want to change my email adress so i can pick and choose whom i have contact with. there is alot of stuff that no longer interests me and i want it deleted forever so is getting a new email adress my option for me. oh yeah by the way i just started using the computer in my whole entire life july 2009 so doing advanced **** or stuff even pasting don't quite understand it all but i did learn to drag something which i thought was kool only on desktop.I did find one other source i do like and it happens to be local.danielwellanddowd.com so you and him and no others for infofmation. so yes i have made my choice not to use any others maybe tara she has opened the way for me in the begining to get me where i am today. it took me a long to trust anyone but i do trust her and she does know that and my messages cannot get to her. so let her know for me to thank her oh yeah bethea i think she is sincere am i right let me know ..well now you know where i stand and i need your help so help me please all of you at tarot.com give me your feed back and not in a riddle but in solid form so we may understand each other i can keep my mouth shut if need be let me know that 2 is one thing cuz i realize words can damage so better to keep my mouth shut then to curse myself and now that is out in the open is that everything you want to know ? if there is more let me know and i will share. Thanks for asking Waiting to hear from you. in a big way. good help and trusting people are hard to find you can trust me you really can. i want to grow and benfit myself as well as others and you can trust me search my heart you will know it to true or i would not have took a risk in the 1st place.......hugs....juls....

• Hi there, cancer women here and i feel directly misunderstood by others, Sometimes i feel i cannot express myself more clearer for others helping me to understand. I already live meagerly and the sacrificial lifestlye. I do not have extras in my life except for yarn i crochet to relieve stress and i simply enjoy it. I have not purchased any in a while for my finances are limited but i have scraps and use those. but onto other things. i want to attend school and i keep getting messed with up with someone playing tricks on me.Now i have to call again today and fix that my start date is march 8,2010. time is getting close. i can do this stop ******* with me about it. when i make up my mind about doing something i can do it i need help though and i can seriously admit that and please i think honestesty is lethal sometimes trying to always change my mind.The crazy thing i feel most alone much of the time and sincerely really nothing to share with people that are my so called friends. I live alone by choice and do not really have anyone close to talk to that aren't all wrapped in theirselves enough for equal exchange if you get my drift and they seem to only want my attention when they seriously need something from me which is usually 2 get a ride somewhere so they can get there **** done. I just feel used by that. But usually i just wait until someone shows up in my life that way they are searching for a genuine exchange of friendship and growth. I have experinced many of those kind and that is really where i am at with that. I do have boundries in place and they are in place so when that person needs a ride it must be ligite.There is really nothing in this town that interests me i seriously should have never stopped going to A.A. meetings went there for years and got tremous help and met great people who were just like me and learn like me. I am agnostic and that to me means i need to be shown how to do something, sometimes most of the time talk about isses to keep my mind flowing healthly.I guess i may have answered my own question go back there and don't look back or sideways. Just show up and let fate take it's course. Yeah thanks for letting me spew i need that sometimes. i am a very emotional being but learning to do something when my mind is blank and i really do not flow in my mind like others are trying to get me to do. I usually just get clarity ask and let go . It has worked suberb in the past how is it different from meditation let me know. that is a huge question for me..But when i meditate i have connection big and huge so let me know what is the answer is becayuse it my understanding that if my subconcious does not pick it up then i lose for the whole month because my meditations are not done properly. Well i had a terrible situation last night just when i was conjuring and they were desparate for my help so i helped them and i lost everything i was working on for my spells to go out. Even when they knocked on door it is on unavoidable because there is no privacy where i live. I feel i need more privacy and away from those people cuz they interupt me at important times we are talking about my life for the next month and this grieves me. I have been asking for finances to move but others are telling me that is not possible then they are telling me to dream and cast then they are telling me my dreams can not happen at this time. I have great faith and chose this this journey to find my soulmate i have found my soulmate and it is the one and only great Divine. And that is awesome constant love and tapping into that is awesome.I am satisfied with that. Please everyone else who is trying to confuse me don't do that anymore iam a great friend aloyal and dedicated friend I cherish everthing you at tarot.com are doing for me. I seriously just want to change my email adress so i can pick and choose whom i have contact with. there is alot of stuff that no longer interests me and i want it deleted forever so is getting a new email adress my option for me. oh yeah by the way i just started using the computer in my whole entire life july 2009 so doing advanced **** or stuff even pasting don't quite understand it all but i did learn to drag something which i thought was kool only on desktop.I did find one other source i do like and it happens to be local.danielwellanddowd.com so you and him and no others for infofmation. so yes i have made my choice not to use any others maybe tara she has opened the way for me in the begining to get me where i am today. it took me a long to trust anyone but i do trust her and she does know that and my messages cannot get to her. so let her know for me to thank her oh yeah bethea i think she is sincere am i right let me know ..well now you know where i stand and i need your help so help me please all of you at tarot.com give me your feed back and not in a riddle but in solid form so we may understand each other i can keep my mouth shut if need be let me know that 2 is one thing cuz i realize words can damage so better to keep my mouth shut then to curse myself and now that is out in the open is that everything you want to know ? if there is more let me know and i will share. Thanks for asking Waiting to hear from you. in a big way. good help and trusting people are hard to find you can trust me you really can. i want to grow and benfit myself as well as others and you can trust me search my heart you will know it to true or i would not have took a risk in the 1st place.......hugs....juls....

• I'm sorry about all those copies i am new at this forgive me ...juls....

• hey cancer

its our moody empathic very sensitive way. we're like the ocean honey. i use astrology in my work and yea all cancers share likenesses but if ya ever look at your individual personal astro wheel and what is transiting your individual self it will help explain exactly what you are going thru at the current time. ck out astrology.com. join free and every thurs. you get more info on your transits. do a little research here. you will need your accurate birth time to get accuracy.

• Hey, I'm a young female Cancer (a teenager) and I'd like to say I'm kind of like a Cancer and I communicate like one because my Mercury sign is in Cancer, but half the time I feel more confident, probably because of other signs in my birth chart. I do get emotional changes from time to time, mostly pessimistic moods. I have a tendency of trying to balance out my intellectual and emotional self, but it ends up being close to the heart than the mind.

My heart and mind is pretty much one of my lifetime goals to help me be successful.

@blacknblonde

I feel your pain. I hope you obtain an emotionally healthy feeling throughout your life ☺

• It's okay, Black n Blonde..

Welcome to Tarot,

• G'Day from Australia, my fellow Cancerians. I was born July 7, 1962. Sun in Cancer, Moon in Virgo, Rising Sign Libra. First off, I just want to say how much of a comfort it is and how much pride and joy it gives me, knowing that I am a typical Cancerian! I read other's reports on here of their life experiences etc., and feel like I am staring at myself in a mirror - I can relate to all of it. Now I recognise that the aspects of myself that drive me absolutely crazy are not just my traits alone! B-)

There are so many aspects other people have mentioned previously that I can relate to. Feeling for the most part misunderstood by others my entire life and feeling somewhat "alone" and isolated from other people, even certain family members. Being bullied at school because I was sensitive, quiet and shy when young and I wouldn't fight back because back then I wasn't aggressive. I had to learn how to become assertive and tough it out. Junior High School was a real bitch, due to the excessive bullying and because I never "fit in" with any of the 'in-crowds'. I was excluded from every group - except the one I formed for myself !

My sensitiveness makes me weep now while watching movies or TV if they really tug at my heart (especially because right now I am very lonely - watching lovers often makes me burst into tears), or when listening to certain music (which I love, unreservedly). I also love dancing, but haven't had much opportunity to indulge in it in my latter years, unfortunately, but I hope that will change soon. I am a real kid at heart. I went through my second childhood when raising my own children which was awesome. I love certain toys, cross-stitching, love sci-fi, comedies, murder mysteries, any TV shows about travel, foreign countries, architecture, history, engineering, science, nature, space travel. Basically anything that sparks my imagination especially. I also love collecting, reading, writing, computers & the internet, shopping, love going on the dodgem cars at fairs, having fun when I can let my hair down. I also love to cook, love a wide variety food and wine. In my younger years I was a member of non-professional live theatre companies, so it gives me a real kick indulging in role play and "dressing up". Like many other Cancerians here, I feel a great peace and ease when I am near bodies of water, so I chose a place to live as close to water as I could possibly get.

Self-doubt and negative feelings have so often been a part of my life, but I try to remain more optimistic now about life and more positive, because negativeness was taking its toll on my health. In the attempt to rid myself of negative feelings, I feel that a broom has suddenly swept through my life, it seems like 10,000 bricks have been lifted off my shoulders in the past 15 months, and I have generally had a much happier and inspiring time, although it has still been tough as I've been living alone for 9 out of the last 10 years, and work has been sparse and has never paid well in the past. Now I want that to change and hoping it will soon, though. Like other Cancerians here, I do need my own "time out" every now and again, but I find it very difficult living without a love / life partner. I find it almost crippling and a real heartache to have so much love, nurturing and caring support to offer and give to that particular man who will be my future lover and life partner, yet nobody yet to give it to. I'm being told to have faith and just give it a little more time. So I'm hanging in there.

It has always irked me greatly that I give so much to others and receive so very little or nothing in return - sometimes not even return thanks. Do other Cancerians find this also ? In the case of my immediate family members and ex-husbands, they have all even taken massive advantage of my good nature - (and in the case of one ex, who is a con man, as much money of mine as he could lay his hands on, because he conned me into believing he was 'needy' and I felt sorry for him - what a sucker I was!). I don't mean to sound selfish when I say that or ungrateful or attention seeking - because I'm not that sort of person - but it does hurt a lot, nevertheless. It makes it difficult to trust people, but I must trust somebody in life or I will get nowhere in the future. Maybe we just have to trust people regardless and take the risk of being hurt or burned and then deal with it.

I do have two beautiful adult daughters of whom I am very proud and have a wonderful rapport with, a Scorpio and a Sagittarian - (I had to play referee Mum for those two let me tell you and still do sometimes !!), so I can heap my love and attention on them, but having a love partner is different.

I can pick up on people's feelings immediately (they don't have to tell me what they are thinking or feeling), and as I get older, I am becoming empathic. For instance, there is a man I'm in love with who lives overseas - after about 7 months he is aware of me, which is a great relief to me now, but our relationship hasn't quite started up yet. I've been told there is a very good likelihood he will be my new life partner. He and I are definitely spiritually connected, perhaps even psychically connected, I do know that much for sure. We have also been together in a past life. We seem destined for each other. For about the last 15 months, I've been able to pick up on his feelings, even down to his current marital situation and living arrangements etc. Recently two psychics have confirmed for me that everything I am feeling and seeing about him is correct.

I've reached a very spiritual phase of my life now, which is impossible to discuss with other people, because they just simply do not understand. In the past 15 months the Wheel of Change has been sweeping through my life. I wrote a book last year and am now embarking upon a new career as an author. I've had at least six other careers in the past. Following my recent divorce (my second), I was shown the new and right path to take by Heaven. I've had messages, signs and signals from the Lord above, Archangels, my spirit guides, premonition dreams and every single day I receive several subliminal messages from many different sources. Loving spirits of certain people are here with me 24/7. One in particular follows me everywhere (which I love) !! We have verbal and non-verbal communication with each other and have an extremely close bond. An Archangel has visited me with important blessings and messages. This has all totally blown my mind - this has never happened to me before - I've been shown emphatically my destiny, the path of my new life, and who my new lover / life partner will most likely be. I hope it all comes to pass. So my life now is in the hands of God and the Universe. The messages are absolutely unequivocal. However, I have told only a couple of my closest companions about it, because people just see me as crazy otherwise.

Well, that just about sums me up to this point in time.

Peace, hugs and love, and all the best for your futures. May the blessings of the Universe be upon you all.

• G'Day from Australia, my fellow Cancerians. I was born July 7, 1962. Sun in Cancer, Moon in Virgo, Rising Sign Libra. First off, I just want to say how much of a comfort it is and how much pride and joy it gives me, knowing that I am a typical Cancerian! I read other's reports on here of their life experiences etc., and feel like I am staring at myself in a mirror - I can relate to all of it. Now I recognise that the aspects of myself that drive me absolutely crazy are not just my traits alone! B-)

There are so many aspects other people have mentioned previously that I can relate to. Feeling for the most part misunderstood by others my entire life and feeling somewhat "alone" and isolated from other people, even certain family members. Being bullied at school because I was sensitive, quiet and shy when young and I wouldn't fight back because back then I wasn't aggressive. I had to learn how to become assertive and tough it out. Junior High School was a real bitch, due to the excessive bullying and because I never "fit in" with any of the 'in-crowds'. I was excluded from every group - except the one I formed for myself !

My sensitiveness makes me weep now while watching movies or TV if they really tug at my heart (especially because right now I am very lonely - watching lovers often makes me burst into tears), or when listening to certain music (which I love, unreservedly). I also love dancing, but haven't had much opportunity to indulge in it in my latter years, unfortunately, but I hope that will change soon. I am a real kid at heart. I went through my second childhood when raising my own children which was awesome. I love certain toys, cross-stitching, love sci-fi, comedies, murder mysteries, any TV shows about travel, foreign countries, architecture, history, engineering, science, nature, space travel. Basically anything that sparks my imagination especially. I also love collecting, reading, writing, computers & the internet, shopping, love going on the dodgem cars at fairs, having fun when I can let my hair down. I also love to cook, love a wide variety food and wine. In my younger years I was a member of non-professional live theatre companies, so it gives me a real kick indulging in role play and "dressing up". Like many other Cancerians here, I feel a great peace and ease when I am near bodies of water, so I chose a place to live as close to water as I could possibly get.

Self-doubt and negative feelings have so often been a part of my life, but I try to remain more optimistic now about life and more positive, because negativeness was taking its toll on my health. In the attempt to rid myself of negative feelings, I feel that a broom has suddenly swept through my life, it seems like 10,000 bricks have been lifted off my shoulders in the past 15 months, and I have generally had a much happier and inspiring time, although it has still been tough as I've been living alone for 9 out of the last 10 years, and work has been sparse and has never paid well in the past. Now I want that to change and hoping it will soon, though. Like other Cancerians here, I do need my own "time out" every now and again, but I find it very difficult living without a love / life partner. I find it almost crippling and a real heartache to have so much love, nurturing and caring support to offer and give to that particular man who will be my future lover and life partner, yet nobody yet to give it to. I'm being told to have faith and just give it a little more time. So I'm hanging in there.

It has always irked me greatly that I give so much to others and receive so very little or nothing in return - sometimes not even return thanks. Do other Cancerians find this also ? In the case of my immediate family members and ex-husbands, they have all even taken massive advantage of my good nature - (and in the case of one ex, who is a con man, as much money of mine as he could lay his hands on, because he conned me into believing he was 'needy' and I felt sorry for him - what a sucker I was!). I don't mean to sound selfish when I say that or ungrateful or attention seeking - because I'm not that sort of person - but it does hurt a lot, nevertheless. It makes it difficult to trust people, but I must trust somebody in life or I will get nowhere in the future. Maybe we just have to trust people regardless and take the risk of being hurt or burned and then deal with it.

I do have two beautiful adult daughters of whom I am very proud and have a wonderful rapport with, a Scorpio and a Sagittarian - (I had to play referee Mum for those two let me tell you and still do sometimes !!), so I can heap my love and attention on them, but having a love partner is different.

I can pick up on people's feelings immediately (they don't have to tell me what they are thinking or feeling), and as I get older, I am becoming empathic. For instance, there is a man I'm in love with who lives overseas - after about 7 months he is aware of me, which is a great relief to me now, but our relationship hasn't quite started up yet. I've been told there is a very good likelihood he will be my new life partner. We seem destined for each other. He and I are definitely spiritually connected, perhaps even psychically connected, I do know that much for sure. We have also been together in a past life. For about the last 15 months, I've been able to pick up on his feelings, even down to his current marital situation and living arrangements etc. Recently two psychics have confirmed for me that everything I am feeling and seeing about him is correct.

I've reached a very spiritual phase of my life now, which is impossible to discuss with other people, because they just simply do not understand. In the past 15 months the Wheel of Change has been sweeping through my life. I wrote a book last year and am now embarking upon a new career as an author. I've had at least six other careers in the past. Following my recent divorce (my second), I was shown the new and right path to take by Heaven. I've had messages, signs and signals from the Lord above, Archangels, my spirit guides, premonition dreams and every single day I receive several subliminal messages from many different sources. Loving spirits of certain people are here with me 24/7. One in particular follows me everywhere (which I love) !! We have verbal and non-verbal communication with each other and have an extremely close bond. An Archangel has visited me with important blessings and messages. This has all totally blown my mind - this has never happened to me before - I've been shown emphatically my destiny, the path of my new life, and who my new lover / life partner will most likely be. I hope it all comes to pass. So my life now is in the hands of God and the Universe. The messages are absolutely unequivocal. However, I have told only a couple of my closest companions about it, because people just see me as crazy otherwise.

Well, that just about sums me up to this point in time.

Peace, hugs and love, and all the best for your futures. May the blessings of the Universe be upon you all.

• Oops - sorry about the double posting. Didn't look like the first one went through !

• I am a Cancer (June 25, 1958), and I am so in love with a Taurus (May 18, 1957). The fireworks are there from years ago when we dated in high school and in college. He came to see me after 30 plus years, and we were so happy for one evening! Then, he left..........completely retreated, to his home 1,000 miles away. I was devastated, but now I am just plain curious. I don't know why his wall is so hard to break through. He just is focused on raising kids and on doing well in a high-pressure career, that he does not want to even attempt a long-distance relationship with me.

• I am a Cancer (June 25, 1958). I am in love with my old high school/college sweetheart. He came to see me a year ago, and we had such fireworks! Our re-connection for just that one evening, was so lovely that I felt completely content. It never turned sexual. The evening was sensitive and sensual. He is a Taurus (May 18, 1957). It was HIS idea to come to our hometown and surprise me. It was his idea to offer to take me out for the evening. I did not start any of this. He was so happy and proud to introduce me to others that evening. He had a smile from ear to ear and really seemed relaxed. Well..........naturally, I thought we'd start some sort of dating relationship.........but no. He got on a plane the next day and flew back home, 1,000 miles away. I am so frustrated, and it's been about a year. I've seen him since, but he is so afraid to allow himself to feel again. He is loaded down with stress of a big job and of raising two children. He thinks a long distance relationship would be tough and doesn't want to attempt it at all. I am heartbroken, as I felt I would grow and be a better person through re-connection with him. I felt we would both be able to help one another and be a happy couple. I just do not understand why he so suddenly recoiled. Is this typical Taurus behavior?