All Things Cancer

• i am a older cancer who is gay. 7/14 and i've been having an online and phone convo with a feamale piceses 2/21 for about a year but it seems our relationship has taken all kinds of twists and turns . i have been very patient with this person but always stonewall when i ask the difficult question of when we are going to meet . give me some insight on how to effectively relate to this person. i'm 55 she is 37

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I am a July 10 cancer woman, I am definately nurturing and very protective of my friends and family. Infact, I am overly protective and very often hurt by ones that I love and protect. Most of the time, I prefer my own company, but I do like to have a couple of really good friends. However, I find that very few people really understand me. I am very righteous and believe in right and wrong. In my book, if a mistake is made, then it has to be rectified and amends have to be made.

I know a couple of other cancerians, but they are very different from me. I do not have the exact time of my birth, but a rough time and according to that, the sun was in Cancer, and the Moon in Gemini, but different websites, astrologers have come back with different results. Is there anyone ele who was born on July 10?

• This is for miss2sensitive:

I suggest you leave him, if you have only been married for 10 years and he had cheated on you, he will do it again. He is not weak, that is just a front. I speak from experience, I have been in a relationship with an aries, who has done exactly the same, when a few years ago, I broke up with him, he would call me, hang outside my apartment, send me flowers, cry, etc. and I thought he must love me deeply and truly to do this, and maybe he did, since then, he has cheated on me many times, denied it, swore on his mother, bible etc., only to own up 2 years down the road, and I'm sure he has done it since. I find myself in a financial crunch at this time, but will leave, as soon as I am able.

You are still young and you may or may not meet another person, but you definately deserve someone better. Good Luck!

• KarenH61,

You sound so much like me....I am a July 10 Cancer. I can related with you, I too was raised by my mother, she never remarried after my father died, even though she was only 30 and beautiful. My mom is a tough woman, she is a Taurus and is the most positive and proactive person I have met in my life. I love her dearly and can speak my mind, sadly, we live on different continents. I go through the 'doldrums' every few years....I do not have too many people I can depend on, and get hurt/ripped off financially/emotionally by friends and extended family I have helped in the past. I have even been short changed by employers who would depend on me for work, but give extra benefits to my colleagues. What helps me get out of these phases of depression is excersing, I try and swim, and if it is too cold for me to think of getting into a pool, I dress warm in the winter and walk for at least 4 miles. Since I live in the city, all I get is traffic, but occassionally I sit in a park and watch the squirrels, children, birds and it makes me appreciate life.

I also recently joined the library again, and met really nice people, not dating material or even friends I would want to hang out with, but interesting people.

I too know, that out of all my siblings, that one day, I will be the one who will end up looking after my mom, and I know I will have to give my life here and relocate to a different continent and live in a small town, where peoples mentality has not changed in the last century.

Do you have any siblings, who could give you a break with looking after your mom? You do not mention children?

A short trip somewhere, does not have to be fancy or expensive, just a break, would do you wonders. Can you join a library? Gym? Maybe your town has a service, where the council offers a service, when someone can watch over your mother for a few hours a week, so that you get a break.

Last year, my doctor suggested I use the free counselling that my city offers for depression. I attended two sessions, and I met one other person, who was like me, both of us came away thanking our stars, as every other person in these sessions had major depression and were on prescription medicine and were barely able to function in life, let alone hold a job, or run a business. Of course, most of these people came from horrible childhoods, full of abuse-verbal, physical, sexual, psychological etc. I felt like a real fraud listening to all the others talk about their lives.

You were lucky to have met your soul mate, your husband. The more people I speak to, the less I believe in happiness in love. A lot of women, our mothers, grandmothers generation, stayed in marriages, because they had no choice, they were financially dependant on their husbands and/or the culture & religion did not support divorce etc. Even out of my friends, I do not know of any happy marriage, where their husbands are their soul mates. So you're truly 1 in a million. As far as your ex., he will get what is due to him, one day.

I truly hope this advice helps you. Good luck!

• Since I'm replying to a really old post, I'm curious to know if it worked out for you and the Aries Man? I think it is the worst combination. All the Aries men and women I know, are the most selfish individuals I have met, even the ones, who come across as soft spoken, and maleable...that being a front.

• This post is deleted!

• i love(d) a cancer. he's a friend, (6-27-77), and was since a few years ago. even thou he's with someone else, he still puts a smile on my face,. hes nurturing, and has a peaceful quality about him. i did see his moodswings, and the "clingyness", but not many guys out there are "nice" the way he was.

• šŸ™‚ much love to you...

• Hi , I find it very difficult being a Cancer. Yet wouldn't want to be anything but. All I ask is one day to understand what makes people want and need me at their lowest,yet not when their up.Over and over I am there to support and take care of people in need. Only to feel tossed aside and used.

• Hi , I find it very difficult being a Cancer. Yet wouldn't want to be anything but. All I ask is one day to understand what makes people want and need me at their lowest,yet not when their up.Over and over I am there to support and take care of people in need. Only to feel tossed aside and used.

• understand how it feels to be Cancer, but that is a vry good question,

WHY.... do some people show up in our lives at their lowest point in their lives~~~~

hmmmm do you feel needed~ & important during that time when people show up & wish for your help ~ advice~ suggestions~ or a shoulder to lean on~ the left over feeling of being used ~ is the key Question~ firstly Honey, no one can force you to be anything~ unless you surrender your powers to them~ un natural to do so~ when & if you feel any kind of negative emotion such as (( abused * used ))) remember , that all the people coming into your life are your mirror image ((( of you))) ~~~ what i mean is that there is a lesson to be learned ~~~ mainly to heal one self ~~~ So when you are helping another in crisis ~ you are also helping & healing your self as well ~~~ reverse your way of thinking~ that people who are drown & attracted to your energy ~~ may in fact be helping you on your own spiritual journey~~

ONE MORE MENTION~ IF AT ANY TIME YOU CROSS PATHS WITH AN UNDESIRABLE~~ SEND THAT PERSON(S) LIGHT HEALING ~~~

i come to discover in my later years how we can manifest things into our eality ~~~ des not matter what they are~~ they can be of love ~ or they can be of dark energy~~~

learn to control thoughts~~ ask your Angels AA Ascended Master to bring clarity to your thoughts~~ to understand the meaning of your purpose here~~

YOU MAY BE A HEALER OR A WHITE LIGHTER ~~ SENT TO HEAL THOSE WHO COME TO YOU FOR HELP ~ADVICE~~ IT'S A GOOD THING~~

when you feel this abused or used~ simply replace it with love & light~~~

that sad feeling will fall away~~ i promise ~~ it's all about (( LOVE )))

I trust that you will understand this message

I wish you peace & clairty in thought & in heart

LLL

mille šŸ™‚

• Nanzic,

I feel your pain! Happens to me all the time.

• MillieFeori,

Feel Important? Far from it, life is tough, in every sense of the word, emotionally, financially, psychologically.....I feel used, although I'm happy to help, I often wish people would turn to someone else for help. I pray daily, I have tried calling out to my Guardian Angel, God Almighty, visit shrines, temples, churches etc., have tried crystals etc., just cannot change my luck. Things just come a little harder for me, my employers, colleagues will confirm that I work twice as hard, am dependable, they will happily dump extra work in my direction, but when it comes to benefits etc., I'm always left behind.

I also find that people tend to lie to me, and when I find out, which is normally 2 or 3 years, sometimes more down the road, I'm so disappointed that it takes me years to get over the deceipt.

• Hi- I'm a cancer- 7/14 10:06am. The moon cycles bother my alot! Especially the full moon. I notice I tend to be a nurturer also. I've been with a Capricorn and two Scorpios. No luck. My really bad luck came with an Aquarius who only looked me up when he left his girlfriend. This went on for three years.....dumb me! I tend to be too trusting and some of my closest friends have wronged me. I'm not sure who to trust anymore!

• HOLA! I WAS BORN jULY 20,67 AT 4 IN THE MORNING.

ALL MY LIFE SINCE I WAS BORN I HAVE BEEN SOUROUNDED OF REJECTION FIRST FROM MY OWN MOTHER THEN FAMILY MEMBERS WHO DID NOT WANTED THE RESPONSIBILITY TO RAISE ME IAM THE YOUNGEST OF 7,THEN LATTER IN LIFE IHAVE ALWAYS TRY TO FIT IN SOME WERE AND SO FAR I HAD HAD NO LUCK. I LOVE PEOPLE BUT I ALWAYS END UP PUSHING EVERY BODY AWAY, IAM VERY OPEN AND I TELL AND TRUST EVERY BODY TO TELL THEM MY LIFE EXPERIENCES AND THEY ALWAYS GO AWAY THEY ALWAYS SAY IAM VERY NEGATIVE BUT IN FACT I THINK THE CONTRARY .BECAUSE EVERY THING THAT I HAVE SET MY SELF TO DO I HAVE ALWAYS ACOMPLISHED. I FIGUR NOW THAT IAM NOT TO MENT TO KEEP LONG TIME RELATIONSHIPS BECAUSE I JUST HELP AND THEN THEY LIVE ONES THEYARE HEAL HOWEVER THIS MAKES ME HURT EVERY TIME .SO I THINK IF I START TO JUST TAKE LITTLE JOURNEYS ENY WERE EVERY EHERE I MIGHT FIND MORE FULLFILMENTS IN MY LIFE.

• SIGH...... I WISH I COULD DISAGREE JULY IO CANCER....

BUT I HAVE BEEN THERE WITH DISAPPOINTMENTS BEING LEFT BEHIND... USED AND IGNORED.... SLANDERED AND BETRAYED..... WE CAN'T CHANGE WHO WE ARE... WE CAN LEARN TO BE LOVING- TOLERANT PATIENT & FORGIVING... AND WHATEVER EVER GOOD COMES FROM OUR EXPERIENCES.. CHERISH - TREASURE & NEVER TAKE ONE MPMENT OF THAT JOY LOVE FR GRANTED... šŸ™‚

(((HUGS SISTERRRRRRR YOU ARE NOT ALONE )))))

• Hi, I was born on July 5th 1966. @ 09.00am

I have come to the conclusion that Iā€™m becoming a Negative Cancer, as recently I have started to sway more to the negative charactertics like Moody,overpowering,holds on to insults,bad memory.

Also noticed that I prefer being on my own a lot, hiding in my shell, pushing everyone away who try to get close to me, even family. I never use to be like this in my younger days, always considered myself to put ppl first,kind,caring,helpful & protective.

Can a Cancer strongly sway from being positive for yrs to negative as we get older?

• RedAthena,

YES, changes from positive & negative can happen at any age of our lives, & not just only to Cancerians, but to all Star Signs, We all feel the changing shifts... we each experience our own level of UPS -DOWNS.,,,,

what ever your energies~~~ they are making themselves apparant to YOU<<<

learn their meaning, find peace to each negative thought & emotion. & Send that energy much light~

& ask your AA Angels.. to help you to understand these energies, there are messages in every energy we put out there, if you are not HAPPY

, simply meditate ~~ create a white light shield around you, this way only good positive energy will enter.... Angel messages will come ~~~ i know ~~~

feel better soon,

sending lots a good positive pink light energy your way...

LLLLLLL

mille šŸ™‚