Astraangel ..need your insight please !

• hi astra angel

would you please look into my financial situation?

I'm wondering how much longer it may be until I find a job ? and what kind of work i would be doing ?

and Will I be able to cover my expenses and be relatively okay being financially independent in the time to come?

thank you in advance for your insight

• Hi there hiighpriestess

Certainly, lets take a look...

1. I'm wondering how much longer it may be until I find a job ? It looks like about 8 weeks

2. and what kind of work i would be doing ? I am getting something related to training people who are starting to work. Related to something with cups and bottles and (plants). It could be new hires at some business that is both emotional and very physical - it sounds like training new hires in the restaurant industry. Some place that has a lot of plants around also.

3. and Will I be able to cover my expenses and be relatively okay being financially independent in the time to come? Four of Pentacles - Yes. This is a very solid foundation card of financial independence. Not tons of dough but enough to take care of your needs quite nicely.

I hope that helps!

love, astra

• hi astra

thank you so much for this insight . i have never thought of applying for a job in restaurant industry ..can you tell how will i come across this opportunity ? and what will it require me to do ? like will it affect my current life routine in any way ? will it reqire me to travel ? if yes, will it be domestic or international ? and if this opportunity will come to me in my motherland or the country i am currently living in?

also i have been told that i will be heading towards hitting an opportunity that will bring stability into my life but i will have to fight for it as it won't come that easily to me. so i wonder if it would be this work i am going to do in future (probably 8 weeks?!) or something else ? if it is destined to bring conflict in my then prevailing personal situation , how will i fare and will this conflict be resolved peacefully ? will it bring positive or negative end result ? thank you for the previous insight .

• You will come across this opportunity by saturating businesses with resumes and followup calls and interviews and pounding the pavement knocking on doors.

What will it require you to do? You mean the job? I don't know, I was getting training on some level, like you would be responsible for showing, demonstrating, training others who are just hired. That is all I get.

Will it affect your current life routine? Yes, income will be good and you will be a lot happier (3 of cups).

Will it require travel? Nine of Wands, Hanged Man... I don't see travel connected with it.

Where will the opportunity be? Six wands, seems to be another country or area somehow.

This opportunity that you will have to fight for.. Hierophant, seems to be breaking free of some tradition or higher authority in your life, could be YOU fighting to break free of limitations in your thinking as to what you are capable of. Could be connected with you expanding your scope of work searching, being more aggressive in the pursuit. Thats your fight to fight.

Conflict? Six of Pentacles, I don't see any conflicts arising because of your path.

Eight of Swords shows you becoming more organized and deliberate in your thinking, which is positive, High Priestess card shows you connecting with your higher self through this process.

I would simply start a methodical approach to the job search, expand your boundaries of the search, consider the restaurant/hospitality industry as an area you will do quite well in.

You are great with people is what I am getting, this seems to be why they are telling me restaurtant/hospitality.

blessings, astra

• hi astra angel ,thank you so much for this wonderful insight . i have never thought of applying for a job in a restaurant ever before honestly neither do i have any special skills to train anyone . yes i have been thinking of taking up a computer language course that could help me in the long run to find jobs in IT industry . however it in itself seems to blend quite nicely with fighting the heirophant in future to expand my scope of work. your insight is greatly appreciated !!

if you could read again , i would like to ask about my current relationship . how does it seem to grow and develop in times to come? anything new that we might explore together in future ? he seems to be taking interest in getting closer however i am little apprehensive because of my past experiences in love. do you think it would be wise to go ahead with this person forgetting about past ? or do i need to be careful and vigilant as i don't come across honest people very often ?

if we are headed towards facing challenges in this relationship , what would cause them to happen at the first place and how to deal with them ? and where will these challenges lead us after they have been faced ?

what kind of change this relationship will see in coming times ? both of us want to move ahead together in life but have our inner doubts as major obstacles in the way of the growth of this relationship. will we be able to overcome our doubts ever in future and have an honest relationship between us ? i would like to know where are we headed together ?

also , do you see a family reunion for me in the country i currently am living in with my boyfriend ? if yes, when will it happen and how will things be among all members during their stay ?

if no, how to make it happen ?

sorry if it seems to be a lot of queries .... please do let me know if it is too much to ask ... i'll rephrase them for your convenience 🙂 ....hope you are having a nice day !!

• Hiighpriestess

1. i would like to ask about my current relationship . how does it seem to grow and develop in times to come?

The relationship seems to be wanting to move forward quickly in some areas, Chariot/Knight of Wands in the head. I have the sense that you are both wanting to decide to do something together, moving, letting your instincts take over more. You are reaching out with the Emperor (supporting a power) and he is reaching out with the Strength card (basic, instinctive drive). Your feet are the Knight pents and 5 of cups under him, so he is willing to make some changes emotionally to accommodate your need for a purposed relationship. This all sounds like there are some very srtrong developments brewing, like, let's take off, go for it, turn the corner, push the relationship into a more active direction. He also has the two of pentacles within his heart which is like "ready to make a move" and you have the Ace of Wands which is the beginning of a new identity for you and the relationship. (these two energies are combining so new identity + a move of some sort toward a deeper more basic (instinctive) relationship pattern.

2. anything new that we might explore together in future ?

I see the relationship becoming a lot more open physically and embracing more willingness to try new things. Also a king cups turned up in the near future so I see you both are going to open up more and be more honest about your needs in the relationship, this is developing quickly.

3. he seems to be taking interest in getting closer however i am little apprehensive because of my past experiences in love. do you think it would be wise to go ahead with this person forgetting about past ?

He is still working through some emotional adjustments over something from his past, a past identity he is letting go of. He is attracted to your strong self identity and that EMperor energy you have going. He likes to let you take charge. I see you two as carrying very closely aligned energies, The distribution of cups/wands and pentacles are very similar!

You:

14 wands, 5 cups, 5 pentacles

Him:

13 wands, 6 cups, 8 pentacles

Do you see how close you two are in energies? He must feel like a soul mate to you, a brother almost, I am getting that you two are totally cut from the same piece of cloth.

Notice also NO swords anywhere! This tells me that neither one of you are concerned much about the intellectual/philosophical aspects of life, you are operating strongly as actions, and emotions and the physical. This is fine as long as you two are alike in this area and you are! YES I would say go for it with this person, enjoy the ride it looks like fun to me. I have not seen two people with this degree of matched energy in a reading yet! You have the Hanged Man energy in your past, so there was some waiting to make a move in your past that you have let go of. Like you were waiting for some changes and they didn't happen and now you are taking matters into your own hands (emperor).

4. or do i need to be careful and vigilant as i don't come across honest people very often ?

He appears to be very honest to me at least what you see is what you get, The absence of swords tells me he is not a game player, and neither are you. You both seem to be very sincere and I think you have found someone you can really trust.

5. if we are headed towards facing challenges in this relationship , what would cause them to happen at the first place and how to deal with them ?

The one area to be careful of is the intellectual. WIth no swords between you, you are not likely to be easily winning any arguments either way. He follows his gut more than his head. I do not see the two of you sitting down to discuss Kierkegaard. That would be the only area to be watchful of. Your emperor energy may try to control the discussions at times, and he will be operating on instincts. I would follow the "coin rule" in the relationship. Whenever you reach an impasse and can't agree on something, flip a coin to see who wins. Do that and you two will have a great time.

6. and where will these challenges lead us after they have been faced ? More intimacy and physical closeness is where that takes you. Louder noises late at night coming from the bedroom.

7. what kind of change this relationship will see in coming times ?

You: Learning to tune into his instincts and Him: Learning to trust your leadership capabilities.

8. both of us want to move ahead together in life but have our inner doubts as major obstacles in the way of the growth of this relationship. will we be able to overcome our doubts ever in future and have an honest relationship between us ?

You seem very concerned about "problems" in the relationship. I see no reasons to be concerned. You two are although I really see you two harmonizing really nicely.

9. i would like to know where are we headed together ? Louder noises late at night coming from the bedroom.

10. also , do you see a family reunion for me in the country i currently am living in with my boyfriend ?

Justice. Up in the air. Doesn't look like it to me any time soon.

if yes, when will it happen and how will things be among all members during their stay ?

if no, how to make it happen ? High priestess, trust your higher self to guide your steps to make this happen. You like family reunions?

I hope that helps!

love, astra

• amazing ... i am loving the insight you have come up with ..honestly i haven't gotten a more positive reading from anyone in years other than your wonderful self...i feel that now is the time to move on in life with confidence leaving all my worries (especially about this relationship) behind and step into a new phase together with him.

as far as second part of this reading regarding parents is concerned i am still not sure how to deal with it ... i know family reunions always bring mixed bag of emotions to me but i really want this to happen as i feel it is very crucial for my own relationship with my boyfriend so as to create a solid foundation in this relationship . i feel overwhelmingly concerned about this part ... and have been seeking answers for long ..... seems universe doesn't want me to know it , at least not yet ..... thanks tons for being such a wonderful reader .... blessings to you .

• hi astraangel

i need your insight again please if you have time ... i would like to know if i am destined to find true love in life ? i feel empty without it .... i want to know what you see regarding love in my life ? will i meet someone in future ever who will fall in love with me ? will i feel it ever in future for someone ?

why am i so desperate to find love in life ? i would love to ask more but my mind is scattered at present :)) i hope you could help me . thank you so much .

• Hey hiighpriestess

Just sitting here thinking about your questions. I think you just asked what a lot of us ask every day - "WHERE is this love that I know is out there for me, with someone wonderful? The animals, the birds don't see to have that hard a time finding companions. Why does it seem to hard for me?"

Let's draw some cards and see what turns up... these answers are true for you, and probably me too, and about a gazillion others out there...

I ended up with 5 cars across the top and 1 card centered below this.

First of all, The Five of Swords, Emperor, Ten of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles, The Judgment Card.

I am getting that this is a question that you are seeing in a certain light, and that is changing for you.

There is an emperor figure out there for you. This stands out in the reading as representing him.

Then the Ten Pentacles seems to indicate is at the end of one material path, and beginning a new one. This results in a major phase of life transition. Once that develops for him a love so magnificent starts between you two and it is "love overtflowing" (the ten of cups).

So you TOTALLY have a wonderful love relationship developing. He is experiencing some very significant changes in his life. I would try and be patient while he continues to work through all that and then he will be there for you.

Yay! Sounds nice to me!

Happy Tuesday! And every day from now on for you hiighpriestess! 🙂

astra

• what an interesting read ... !!!!!!!!

i never thought that this person would be going through life altering transformations at the moment. i am totally surprised by what you came up with .... although i don't know him yet my heart goes out to him ....i wish him well..!

could you please shed some light on more about this relationship ?! like who will be this person? why will i enter my life? what will bring him into my life? how we will get aquainted with each other? what will he think of me at first ? and same in my case..what will i think of him the moment i meet him ? also how will this relationship develop over time? will he be like one of those i usually end up with or someone different ? who would understand me and take care of my needs especially emotional ? how will he do it ? i am curious to know what will make the two of us get romantically involved as i am currently recovering from the past hurts incurred by me from someone else in my life , the depression still lingers around me every once in a while ....i feel lonely and tremendously hurt.... i wonder what will lead us to get romantically involved when both of us will be in such pain to even notice people around us let alone getting aquainted with them ..?

where will i find him ? in my homecountry ? or the country where i currently reside ? what circumstances will we meet in ? will he in any case be abusive in any way ? i have experienced it with other men in my life in the past so am curious how this person would treat me when he is in my life ?

i am sorry if i am bothering you with too many questions... please do let me know if it is so and i will refrain from asking .... i am at present too curious to know where my life is taking me as i feel totally lost and confused .... i hope things are good at your end. thank you so much for your help.

• Hiighpriestess

I will try and answer as best I can, however I am feeling a little spent on questions... Let's just say that I had a strong sense of someone entering your life as I previously shared.

You said "will he be like one of those i usually end up with or someone different ?" So, I can see you sound a little worn out from the experiences so far? No doubt it is because you have not met your right mate yet! We all have someone special for us, perfect for us in fact. It is like our heart already knows them, and loves them. and life can feel sorta dumb sometimes without this lover to be with.

And so begins your search... where... what will it be like... he and I? You see, there is your heart soaring for him, trying hard to imagine what it will be like... and that I think has a lot to do with seeing that person, appear for us. "First in our heart, then in our arms" would be my best try at expressing that idea. It is like "love" manifests for you before "he" actually appears. You have already had a connection with him, and you have simply been waiting for the timing. Same with him. We can't be held apart from a companion. All of life conspires to bring true lovers together.

I read so much of your response and I can tell you have really felt some pain from relationships... excellent!...now you know what you DON'T want. Before it was a surprise - out of the blue - you weren't expecting to be hurt by someone who claimed to love you... love would do that? hurt me? Become violent with me? That is love? I am not sure I want anything to do with love!

It is those like you, who were the innocent, and opened her heart trusting - for whom the Universe arranges special relationships. Somehow it all works together is all I know. Even the pain. Don't ask me how, somehow it serves a purpose. So for you hiighpriestess, a special person who will melt with you.

I am sri that I can't give you more details... I know that you are on a lovely path... the confusion and uncertainty, I think that is part of reaching higher in your heart for love... we learn pretty quick what love isn't, and then we start to float into higher places in search of the real thing, you know? So the confusion, is maybe only some side effects of floating! I dunno, I get carried away into those realms... 🙂

blessings, astra

• hiighpriestess...

ugh, sri, that was not a reading... that was me blabbering...

let's start over. I think I was trying to figure out how to answer all of your questions and became a little overwhelmed. So, let me try a reading of you and him at this moment, to see what your connection is.

This is another 5 card figure study for you and him...

Even though you have not met (down here) you already know him, really well... intimately well... up there. in spirit.

So, right now...

Your thoughts right now are in agreement with something.

Your heart is the 7 of cups, so that means you are imagining things related to love, relationsip, emotional life for you.

Below, your feet (path): The Judgment card - a major life phase change is underway for you

Reaching out - The eight of swords, you are organizing something intellectually or philosophically, could be your organizing the fantastic life in true love that you deserve as a queen.

Behind you is the 6 of wands, which is a previous "phase" or role you have played for a while and it has worked nicely enough... I see you are wanting and ready for something new, a new you, new love, new relationships that actually WORK wonderfully for once.

And then him:

Head - Knight of cups, so he has a serious sort of focus on love right now... he is determined to find a great companion the same as you.

Heart - 3 of wands - so he has been clarifying something about himself, his identity or the way he thinks of himself has been very important. He is willing to adopt new roles to find love.

Reaching out (to you) Ace of Swords - which is acting on what you think. He is wanting to act on that Knight of cups he is focusing on.

Letting go for him is the 9 of pentacles which is solid material setting, home, security patterns and he seems that is letting something go in that area.

You have a lot more swords than him, so your life is dealing with more intellectual issues, than him. No pentacles with you though so your material life seems stable enough or not an issue anyway? Is that right?

It is funny I asked whether he knows you and got a "yes" however the same question did you know him, I received a no. I wonder if there is someone out there who knows you, and has something for you, and yet you are not yet aware of his interest in you? Is that possible? It can happen...

Then... he could be deepening a spiritual connection with you without you being aware... and then the Universe would bring your paths together when he is ready.

I think this dance has a lot more to do with the male than the female. The male has to attain a "higher love concept" in order to be able to join with you. So it is taking the makes a while... to figure it out... they will... so it does look like the Universe has you on perfect track... perfect timing... to find that for which your heart has longed for since you were a little girl... something sweet you know? Like Cinderealla... and Prince Charming... yeah, that is what the Universe is planning, I just know it...

I hope that helped a bit more ... nice things developing for you... I can see the stars appearing in the night sky... and they are beautiful...

astra

• hi astra, i am sorry for putting you through trial by asking lots of questions. actually i have been told that this relationship will start off on a good note and progress well but it will prove to be disastrous in the end. so i am very confused how to deal with what i know already , and am not even sure if this information pertains to my relationship with this person whom i haven't met yet or someone else. this is the only reason why i asked you so many questions about him . i felt it was all relevant as i might get some clue as to how this relationship will turn out to be over time. trust me i have had a long road of troubles behind me and that was all because of getting into bad relationships . now that i have a good amount of experience to base further moves i take in life , i don't want to commit same mistakes again as i have in the past. that's why i want to know as much as i can about this person and my relationship with him. if you could help me in this regard that would be wonderful and tremendously helpful. i don't want to get into another abusive relationship ... i am tired 😞 and in pain already !!!!!!

i am sorry if i am bothering you with my requests . please skip to read if you don't feel upto it . i know it happens sometimes and is totally understandable . i hope you are doing well and happy . thanks so much for your time and insight.

• Okay.... sounds like you are dealing with some trust issues... after previous experiences? Understandable.

I will try and answer line by line and we'll see what shows up.

1. could you please shed some light on more about this relationship ?! like who will be this person?

It will be a relationship characterized by mutual "blending" between the two of you. So a blending of parts, you bring a strong sense of focus on the identity of the relationship, and he brings a focus on the material needs and is very capable. He will be all about a secure and predictable home pattern. He is also flexible in that area and has strong foundational thinking about the practical life between you two. You two will share a transforming relationship, once you meet the relationship will start to transform into something new.

2. why will (he) enter my life?

Queen of Pentacles. He brings a secure home/relationship/security to you (as this queen). The Moon... and he is helping you to trust again. To follow your heart. He is helping you to heal from whatever happened "back there" and to be willing to fall in love again.

3. what will bring him into my life?

A major transforming experience somehow thrusts you two together. There is an atmosphere of peaceful thinking, and then he appears. The "transforming" experience seems to be something dreamy in love. Somehow you two are in a shared environment where you strike up a conversation and touch on love and dreams... and how important love is, planning and preparing somehow...

4. how we will get aquainted with each other?

There are walls. A sense of confinement, and yet love and emotions are freely shared. Almost like an encounter group or something. There is another woman there, with you two. It is very happy experience. You are at the movies maybe, or an art museum? Somehow you two are thrown together to talk about some shared experience and one thing leads to another... after the credits...

5. what will he think of me at first ?

He seems captivated from the start by your sense of self. Like, you possess a very secure indentity/role for your life and he is really drawn to that, he is very attracted to you... the physical aspect is very strong for him. He sees you as someone he can trust. He is very attracted to you as a person, your self image is captivating to him.

6. and same in my case..what will i think of him the moment i meet him ?

Queen of Pentacles. You will feel an immediate sense of security in his presence. Like, he answers some question you have deep down about home and a lifestyle / relationship that is dependable and works well. Queen of Wands - so this is your strong self image being enhanced by being around him. He brings out the Queen in you!

7. also how will this relationship develop over time?

First 2 years it is all about the two of you... (king of pentacles and then the queen of pentacles). TWO years you two are possessed by one another's love for each other, and that is your only longing is to establish this deep bond that is so solid and beautiful.

Year 3, the Moon, you learn how to trust your shared inner guidance together. You are very in tune with each other, and he honors your intuition and trusts you there.

Year 4-8 - The emperor -and the Moon energy continues for you, with something new developing materially, could be a career change or something financial opens up for the two of you (year 4), then a there seems to be a 2 year period where you are learning to think for yourselves, and that opens up even more doors. By year 11-12 you enter even a deeper realm together, the universe opens up to you. It gets better and better is the message.

8. will he be like one of those i usually end up with or someone different ?

The Tower. A lot different. He is willing to be broken for your sake, he is real about love, he longs for something real the same as you. And the strength card, so you will have an instinct about him "he is different". You will here that in our heart, your intuition will guide you there.

9. who would understand me and take care of my needs especially emotional ?

Yes, 3 of pentacles, strong concern for you materially at least And the knight of swords and ACE OF SWORDS says yes to whatever question just posed. Your emotional needs will be addressed quite a bit through his concern for you physically. His entire focus will be on you, he adores you.

10. how will he do it ?

Ten/5 of swords and the Queen of Cups. He will be flexible in his thinking first and foremost. You can talk about anything and he will listen and be willing to see from your point of view. He is totally open to your heart, and he is all about you as the Queen of cups, his purpose seems to be on you seeing yourself so beautifully. Somehow this is connected to his flexible mental attitude?

"...i am curious to know what will make the two of us get romantically involved as i am currently recovering from the past hurts incurred by me from someone else in my life , the depression still lingers around me every once in a while ....i feel lonely and tremendously hurt.... "

11. i wonder what will lead us to get romantically involved when both of us will be in such pain to even notice people around us let alone getting aquainted with them ..?

Queen of swords, Page of swords and the Chariot. You two are thrust together somehow. You open out some discussion (I keep wanting to say it is a counseling or group setting? I know that sounds bizarre but that is what I keep getting). The Chariot seems to say that you two break the ice pretty quick. Whatever has been talked about links you together and he is the first it seems to ask you out. Four of pentacles. Foundations in home and secure settings. You see eye to eye right away. You sense the foundations under both of you are strong and you know within, that the two of you together would be something wonderful.

12. where will i find him ? in my homecountry ? or the country where i currently reside ?

I get "containment" and some movement (knight of pentacles) and knight of wands. so not too far, however it does seem to be in your country. Maybe another city.

13. what circumstances will we meet in ?

Moon, eight of cups, 2 of wands. We have touched on this already however this is reaffirming the Inner Guidance you both rely on. THE EIGHT OF CUPS seems to be a setting where an open, door, setting is inviting to the two of you to share... and the 2 of wands is the two of you... like a lot of rooms, and there are other people... somehow you connect though. Nine of cups, its strong emotional feelings right away. A connection.

14. will he in any case be abusive in any way ? i have experienced it with other men in my life in the past so am curious how this person would treat me when he is in my life ?

Four of Pentacles is very, very stable and foundations physically. He will have the utmost regard for your physical well being and will cherish you. The Tower, he will let himself be broken first before any harm can come to you.

Hey, its good you are asking questions like these. I should have simply answered your questions right away, sometimes i try new ways of sharing just for fun. I hope this gives you something to consider? I KNOW the universe has someone wonderful for you... and it will not be something you two have to figure out. It will be sweet and will simply work beautifully. My only word of advice is buy a bigger jewelry chest for the numerous heartfelt gifts of love from him to you. It will be heavenly for the two of you. I trust He is your soul mate.

• oh angel i swear i have no words that could justify my feelings of gratitude for you for this reading. you have given me a lot to think upon . glad that this relationship will not be similar to ones i have experienced in the past. i don't know what a soulmate is but like everyone else i have also desired to be with mine ever since i was a little girl.

but i am still curious if it will really be a romantic association with him ? will we be romantically involved ? will it involve feelings of love from both ends ? i am so hurt from my previous relationship that i find myself closed off for any potential love interest. people scare me, especially men whom i find being interested in me. i prefer to stay away from them. it brings a strange feeling when someone even looks at me with interest in his eyes . i cannot explain what it is like ,but i feel like staying away ....i am afraid of getting hurt again that could be the reason.

at this point my mind refuses to believe that i might fall in love with someone again or someone else could fall in love with me for what i have become ..... i can sense that i have started scaring people away as i have become quite quiet and love to be my company . i don't divulge much as i am blank 90% of the times knowing nothing about what to talk and how to start the conversation. i don't know what has happened to me.

you have given me yearly details of how this relationship would grow over time. does it mean this will be a long -term relationship ? for life ?

you have helped me a great deal in knowing certain important facts about this relationship and i cannot thank you enough for the same. all i can do is wish you luck in whatever it is you are wanting to pursue... i wish you all the very best in life. and i hope i am not bothering you with my requests .

thanks a lot angel

• gentle bump ..

• Hey hiighpriestess

okay... I think I run from these lists of questions sometimes!... so let's list them out and see what comes up... thanks for waiting...

will really be a romantic association with him ?

Four of swords feels affirming to me in this situation.

will we be romantically involved ?

The Tower. Dramatic. Intense. Explosive. Passion. That is what I see coming for you. Whatever restrained phase of life you have experienced appears to turn 180 for you in this relationship and it is rather exciting!

will it involve feelings of love from both ends ?

7 of swords. If you can imagine it, you will have it. This means that "feelings of love from both ends" is as easy as believing that is what you deserve. I believe it is. So, absolutely yes, both ways.

Now, you ran through a list of concerns you have in which you relate your hurts from past, and some emotional responses I think to being near or around others. I can understand, I can be the same way...

"...

hurt hurt from past

find closed off for potential love

people scare me

esp men who are interested in you

prefer to stay away from them

strange feeling from looks at you

staying away

afaid of getting hurt again

mind refuses to believe to fall in love again...

scaring people away as you are quiet and reclusive

blank 90% of time know nothing to talk about

don't know what has happened to me

..."

So in answer to all that I am saying you are experiencing an identity change where you are being taken to a new place in your life where your self image and the role you choose will be very mature and working well for you. All of these things you listed above sound like your "lat phase" you talking. I see a new you emerging from out of all this, where your heart is ready to PLAY AGAIN and have fun with a companion that is wonderful on every level. YOU CAN HAVE THAT!~ It is your path that you long for and that is your heart taking you there.

So these things above, the fear, staying away, that should all resolve easily over time, you are changing is all. Can feel painful at times.

does it mean this will be a long -term relationship ?

for life ?

Ace of Pentacles says a new beginning for sure.

3 of cups... very nice too... so you have everything to look forward to.

I really get that you feel really hurt from past associations. I am wishing something much nicer your way than whatever happened back there.

astra

• "last phase", not "lat" phase haha... I think you are entering a new phase of life is what you are experiencing. The things you list are all normal feelings as you transition to something much better.

• i don't know what to write in response to such a wonderful reading. all i could say is i am thankful to you for bringing forth such a positive reading my way and making me understand where am i headed in life in future. i hope i remain faithful to myself and move on with the vigour and courage that i see in myself in great abundance today .... thanks so much for your time and sharing your gift with me. love to you and yours ..please take care .

• Hi Astra I hope life has been treating you well. Dear one , I need your help again to figure this out. I have been told that I am heading towards experiencing a major change in my life that will bring significant change in direction of my life. I am wondering what this change will be all about? What area of my life will see this change that too this significantly that it will throw a lot in my life out of balance?

What exactly will happen to cause this change? Will it be problems in relationships, financial worries,love, or something else that i am not aware of yet? how will I deal with it ? Will there be any help available during this time ? I would be happy to receive any insight that you could provide me with . Thanks tons for sharing your gift with us out here .