Livingonaprayer

• Loap,

How are you.? I'm sorry I haven't been in contact lately. I got real depressed, and had to learn how to find myself...My daughter did contact me not to long ago, but her girlfriend found out, I'm assuming she broke my daughters new phone, as I have cut all financial support, and now she hasn't contacted me since, she did call me upset stating that she wanted to come home, to get her in 2 wks, then called me back stating that her girlfriend said sorry, .....My daughter does call my step-daughter, and my step-daughter was upset because my daughter ws putting me down. The older daughter was speaking for me...just went to show me my daughter still blames for her actions. I still feel as though I have lost my daughter, I continue to pray for myself & family, and can only wish her all the best.....

I hope all is going well with you and family....

Love

TW8

• hey

i wanna jump in by saying ive been dealing with alot of changes recently and kinda been feeling alone. ive struggled with communitication and understanding. i fear maybe i am too ambitous for my own good. i guess what im really trying to say is that i fear i would never have a place to feel welcome and wanted. is there any chance for me to have that? please i really have been struggling with this for all my life. this is not about a romantic bond its about an emotional bond in general. plz help.

• LOAP.....

Hello it's been a while....just wanted to say hi.....

• HI TW8

Sorry i didnt see this sooner i dont come here much anymore i hope all is well with you and your family .

• Dear TW8

I pray things are alot better now with your daughter .and that she has moved on fom the Gf and that all is well with the pregnancy .

LOve and hugs Loap:)

• This post is deleted!

• Hello D

How are you ? I miss you as well i havent been on the pc much as my son has just been diagnosed with a form of epilepsy and it has been touch and go with the meds and all . I hope all is well with you and your family .

Love and hugs Loap:)

• Loap......

Well all is went well pregnacy. My daughter is still with the gf....Things got bad between us all....I'm still not sure about things, my daughter moved back home, of course her gf came with her....I'm not trusting it. I have to think of my grdbaby now.......

Sorry to hear about your son....that can be stressfull, I pray all wrks out well for you......

Saying a prayer for your family & keep my family in prayer......

XoXo

TW8