Livingonaprayer

• That is great news TW8 praying for you always . Just imagine your husband as a good freind and i am sure things will improve between you both . I totally understand when you say you just want to be happy . I look on my hubby as a freind now and it has made life a whole lot more bearable . Thinking of you always

Love and Hugs Loap:)

• So our apt wasn't ready over the weekend, and we move in Wednesday.......I found out my daughter is pregnant. The thing is I'm not upset, I actually feel great. I feel the stress has been lifted from my shoulders. Alowing the light to shine through, My hubby & I must talkin more. I'm not sure what going to happen with my daughter. I want her to have the baby. But it's not my decision. Loap you were right about the gf, I felt bad for her when she found out my daugh. was pregnant. Which I did get upset with my daugh. cause you just can't play with someones emotions regardless the gender. Gf doesn't want my daugh. to have this baby. I couldn't understand that.....I believe she was abusive to my daugh., all the burises my daugh, have on her arms....Please tell me what in store for daugh........

O so how is the job hunting...

Big Hugs xoxo,

TW8

• Hey TW8,

Congratulations , yes the cards were right , remember that love triangle i mentioned ? I felt she was seeing someone else ? well i have pulled some cards and yes i defently see her keeping the baby as i have the empress and the page of cups , I do feel thatshe is going to withdraw inside herself for a period as the hermit card came out but dont be alarmned by this and as hard asit will be during this time you will need to let her be , she needs to find answers within side herself not from outside influences . The father of the baby i feel is a water sign as i have the king of cups but the king is alot older than your daughter ,i am sorry but i do feel that maybe both girls were involved with him , and i do see alot of substance abuse around him he is not a good influence at all i pray i am wrong on this but i have the devil and the moon paired together , all is not as it seems regarding this man , i actually feel he could be the abuser more than the GF was. However i do see you Daughter completing one cycle in life as i have the world card which is very positive i see her maturing more in the next 12 months especially in the early stages of motherhood she will settle down and take on a whole new way of thinking .Can you tell me if the name Kris means anything to you at all i keep having a strong urge to mention it to you ?

I hope this helps

Love Mags xx

I hope this helps

• Hello loap,

Wow I'm lost for words, The baby father is older his birthday is 1-25-1989, I am worried for her. As I see my daughter being a single parent......As for the name Kris, I have x-sister in law name Christine, and a niece Krystina, and a co-worker name Kris. I don't talk to much. If the name Kris is refering to my daughter No...I will keep a look out.....

Please advise my role in this......Thanks for your reading...

Big Hugs xoxo,

TW8

• HI TW*8,

The name Kris is around me everyone i befriend on the net seems to have that name and i felt it strong when i was typing to you .. I will do you another reading regarding this situation . I hope all is well 🙂

Love and hugs Loap:)

• Hi Loap

Well things are going well, I'm not sure if I can be excepting of my daughter still seeing this gf, after the burises I have seen on her arms......I'm not sure I can except. Even my hubby isn't happy about it....How can a parent deal with these issues..?? We are tired of being lied too, and this gf just won't leave my daughter a lone......We have both talk til we are blue in the face, to my daughter.....Any who.....Happy Holiday to you & family.

Big hug,

TW8

• Hi TW,

I am sorry to hear that your daughter is being physically hurt , i feel that the Gf is very Jelous of her relationship with this man . I will consult the cards again sorry i havent had chance yet .I am feeling the name Sharon very strong at the moment does it mean anything to you ? I hope you have have a happy thanksgiving

• Hello LOAP,

Well....where do I explain or begin I think is what I should say, last Wed. after I got out of wrk., my daughter called me to tell me that the baby's daddy got in contact with her and wants to speak to her, I told her ok tell him where we live, he can talk to you here at home.....So he came over was actually a real nice guy. The gf was upset with my daughter, cause all kinds of drama, my daughter told the gf to leave. So she left....later that same evening this girl was outside waiting for this guy to leave my daughter walked with him to the car, and gf picked up my daughter carried off, I had to call my son, and my hubby was a sleep.....My daughter kept telling this gf to leave, she didn't want to have anything to do with her, this went on for hours, I finally call the police, and daughter said that she felt relief that I had did that, she was sorry I was right..she told me to change her cell phone, ok, i did....All went well over the wkend, until Monday, when my son called me asking me where my daughter was.....I knew she was with her gf, because attitude towards me changed, she shows up at my wrk, saying that she couldn't be with the baby's daddy...I told her she shouldn't be thinking about being with anyone at this time, that she needs to focus on the future for herself & baby......Well last night I caught the gf naked in our new home again, she had climb through the window.....I began to call the police, my daughter told me I didn't have to, that she was leaving and so was she....I told she should have left her to began with instead of bring this girl into our home, when we have asked you & told gf she isn't welcomed here.....Where is our respect...??

I have been up most of the night, upset and mad......No I don't know a Sharon..

x0x0,

TW8

• Hello LOAP,

So Tuesday my daughter had a Dr. Appt., when she left with her gf, I got my insurance card, and took my flex spending card that I use to pay for Dr. Appts or medication. My daughter called me asking me if I had taken them, I said yes......she got upset, I told because I wasn't going to pay the co-pay......I feel that if you want to be this gf, and work it out with her, then she (gf) or my daughter can pay the co-pay, she hung up on me, when my son got hm from school, he told me the apartment had been trashed, papers torn everywhere (paper where about domestic volience of same s*x) that I had printed for me, and all my clothes were thrown in my room, just my belongings....Needless to say I'm very hurt at my daughter actions towards me.....I don't believe she ready for parenthood, I'm not going to hand things easy by paying for her phone, Dr. Appts, not my responsiblity......So the apartment is in my son & she is co-applicant, my daughter is basically telling me to move out...........I'm not running anywhere, my son is in a wheelchair, still needs assistants, and she is not willing to help out......Please advise me with this.......

Please keeps us in prayer.......

Hugs,

TW8

• Dear TW,

I am so sorry to hear all of this , it is terrible how she trashed your room , I am sorry i havent been able to consult my cards . I will when it cools down a bit over here .

Thinking of you always

LOve Loap:)

• Hi TW,

I want to tell you everytime i read your posts i am being shown the devil card in the tarot deck in visions i am not actually doing the cards ,which represents alot of things one of them being manipulation and you know that has been going on and that this GF has a strong hold over your daughter ,however i feel a strong conection to drug use around this girl i dont want to alarm you but i feel it is more that recreational use i feel she could be addictied and it is to hard drugs like heroin or crack i actaully have visions of a a crack pipe . as well . I have a sister who was on drugs so i am no stranger to the dark world of the devil . Please do not trust the father of the baby i hope i am wrong but i feel he could be supplying the drugs as well . I feel he is involved sexually with both girls . I am also seeing visions of your son and i feel your DDs GF has been telling her to try and get money out of him please talk to your son as i dont want to worry you but i feel GF could have been nasty or threatening him in some way behind your back .and he is not telling you . Can you relate to this ? . I have been really sick these last couple of days and couldnt connect with my cards . My heart and thoughts are with you during this troubling time .

Take care

Love and Hugs Mags xx

• Hi Loap,

Wow.....you I don't trust the GF, the father of the baby is still a question to us. As for my son trying to get money from him, and threatening him. Hmmmm I will talk to both my sons. No I can't relate to it....I just want this GF out and away, I feel she will cause nothing but drama, and will bring my daughter down with her......I will be more focus and alert, as I have been......Thanks for the insight...

Sorry you are not feeling well. Big Hugs my friend...

XoXo,

TW8

• Hello Loap,

Over the weekend I found out that my daughter at times sleeps in her GF car, and that the GF family doesn't like my daughter, because she chosed to have the baby, and not get abortion. And that my daughter doesn't eat, the gf dosen't feed my daughter.......As a mother I'm heart broken, and can't believe my daughter would put herself in this type of relationship. I just don't feel this GF got what it takes to care for my daughter or grdbaby......Keep me in prayer..

Hugs,

TW8

• Sorry to hear that TW8 sending prayers and cyber ((hugs )) 2u

• Hello Loap....

I wish I could leave positive comments. I think I'm going to stay away from my older children, my husband and I are very hurt by them, I'm being called a bitch, and I'm getting what I deserve.....It's breaks my heart cause I don't know, my own daughter anymore.....so many things said about my husband & I......I hope all is well, take care friend 😞

((Sigh))

TW8

• Hugs TW8

You cant do anything right walking on eggshells i totally understand what you are going through , especially where your husband is concerned you need to put up a forcefied around him if you dont mind me asking has he started drinking heavily ? I am feeling alcohol being consumned and a not knowing when to stop i dont want to add more worries to your list but i fel i should tell you what i am feeling .Also i am seeing a biker man wearing a denim vest with a logo or name sewn on the back like the hells angels would wear can you relate to this ?

Thinking of you always

Love and hugs LOap:)

• Mags,

Happy New Year. May you and yours be blessed with good health, happiness and abundance abounding. Miss you my friend.

Love,

RC

• Happy New Year!

• Hello Loap,

Sorry it's been a while since I replied back. a lot going on......Yep we both have started drinking, more me than him....No biker we know of......

My daughter moved to away to West Texas some where, never said good bye.....her & I got into it, I basically told her to get out, all she does is lie, and disrespect us....I'm done. Maybe it wasn't the smart thing to do....I refused to be taken advantage of.......

I know & feel I have lost my daughter completely, and any relationship with my future grdbaby.....

Anyway.....Hope your holidays went great...

TW8

• HI TW8 ,

((HUGS)) Sorry to hear of what you are going through , dont depsair i feel your daughter will be back and you will be looking after your granbaby in more ways than you know , i feel she wil move back home after the novelty wears off from were she is living now.

I pulled an angel card for from my new deck and the angel of new begininings came out

The angel of new beginings advises you to take a fresh look at some part of your life . This may involve taking on a new challenge , project or relationship or you may simply wish to reinvigorate your routine . The angel encourages you to make space for the new . Yesterday has gone let it go , with gratitude . The sun is rising on another day . Clean and tidy your home or work space , and get rid of any clutter or things that you no longer need . Place fresh flowers or a new plant on your desk , or in a prominet place . Spend a few moments in meditaiton and ask fot the angel of guidance on the next steps to take .if possible plan a few days holiday so that you can rest , clear your mind and regenerize yourself .

I Pray things will get better for you soon