10ofCups, AceofSwords, 10ofWands – Love?

• Hi all,

I came across this site online that gave me that spread. It was actually by accident, at a moment where all I could think of is my ex. Someone I should have gotten over a long time ago, someone I have no interest in getting back with, but still manages to invade my thoughts.

He lead to a lot of pain in my life, whether intentionally or unintentionally, rightly or wrongly. Nevertheless, I know I also had my wrongs, and because of this often I find myself thinking of what could have been. At this moment, I was thinking about what is going to happen with us in the future? Is it over? Am I ever gonna stop clinging on to our memories? Is he the same, or does he no longer care? What is going on in his life?

If anyone could enlighten me, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

• If I were you, I'd be a little more wary of online sites with tarot spreads. Personally I think that online sites do not give the same results as an actual deck.

If you like, I'd be happy to do a reading for you on this issue. 🙂

• That's even better! Sorry, I am new — wasn't sure if I should ask for a reading.

I'd be really grateful.

• Hello.

I did a simple 3 card spread to see what the future might hold for you. I hope it helps.

Past - The Fool

The fool usually represents in relationships a leap of faith, or a new beginning. This says to me that perhaps you might have jumped into this last relationship a little blindly. Did you ignore any red flags regarding this relationship?

Present - The Hierophant

At your current state, this says to me that you currently desire a traditional and stable period in your life. However, I don't think that a relationship with this man will bring you the stability you require. Stability is something you should find within yourself, and not rely on through other people. Be confident in your decision and the fact that the relationship is over. What has happened was for a better reason, let go of this man and allow better things to come your way.

Future - Four of Swords

In the near future I'd say you should take a break from focusing on relationships and turn your thoughts inward, perhaps pick up a new hobby, or take a class to learn something new. Focus on yourself and not anybody else.

I hope this helped!

Best of luck.

• IF you wanna try OL , you can try the OSHO ZEN tarot online , it really works , but dont keep doing it over n over again , else u mess it up...

• Yes, indeed, the relationship in the past was rather impulsive and I did ignore all the red flags. I was very naive since it was my first relationship.

You are right of what I want now. If there was anything good about that past relationship is that I learned exactly what I do NOT want. I do not want the insecurity, the secrecy, the informality. I want stability, determination, honesty. I don't know if it's possible to ask/answer this question, but what makes you say that I might not find stability with him? I know many things as to why I might not but these are affected by what I know about him and the resentment that I still sort of hold...But, is there anything in the cards about him that shows something that I might not have known (because of my own naivety)?

I can see why the cards are telling me to focus on something other than relationships. I have many good things going on in my life in terms of my professional life, even though my relationships and family lives are destroyed lol. Maybe I should focus more on the positive rather than the negative, and move on. That way, once I am stable, I may or may not find someone who is the same as me. The newfound me, that is.