Work Related-- Its worrying me sick-Please Help

• Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I am a nurse recruiter and I have been at my job for almost 2 years. I quit for 2 month a year ago and then returned. Its somewhat of a sales job and lately I have been struggling. I have seen others get fired for their sales numbers struggling and not being able to pull themselves back up. In the past if my numbers have dropped, I have been able to bounce back. I am struggling. I don't know what I can do. I am seriously working hard and doing everything I always do and more. If I am going to be fired, how much time do I have left? Will things eventually improve for me at my current job? I am a single mother of 3 with no other financial help and it is worrying me sick to the point that its 3am and I cant even sleep. Thanks in advance for anyone that can look into this.

Leah

2/9/84

• Anyone?

• You may lose the job around Aug-Sep., but seems like you are not passionate about the job.

The thing is even without this job you will be okay financially, maybe you are worrying more than you actually need to, do not obsess about losing the job, what to do, how to do, what will happen. till the time you are in the job, do what is asked for, take extra care on doing it right, go over each step. something new will come along sooner than you think.

• Thanks so much for responding. Is there anyway to save my job? Where will the money come from when I lose my job?

• there are options that you need to look at, which help you in your finances, old friend or family could be of help to, maybe you did not think of that before. just be confident and use your articulate skills in your job,communication and creativity is required, if you want to try and save it. if you have a boss who has a very charismatic personality, is bold and creative, he could be of help.

All the best.