Question about soulnumber

• hello ! I'm in need of some guidiance and would be happy if some kind soul could help me!

I trying to calculate my soulnumber. I'm born december 10 (1988). How do you calculate that? Is it 10+12, or 1+3, 1+12?

I'm also wondering what other numbers that you can calculate except lifepath number and soulnumber.

Thanks in advance

• It goes like this: 12 + 10 + 1988 = 30 3 + 0 = 3 Your sould card is the Empress, she's mine also. Hope this helped. I do not know anything about you are asking about.

• Thank you! I don't know much about this stuff.. But I think what you are referring to is the life path number. There is also a soul number which is a more spiritual aspect of the life path number which I was told you find out by calculating your day and month...

• I've been taught to add your year first, 1988 = 26 which = 8. Goal achiever or striving for perfection, material wealth, authority, power, finances, self-mastery.- Dec 10 = 1 + 2 + 1 +0 = 4 meaning there is a seriousness of practicality, one likes building, formation, hard work, endurance. We put those two together 4/8 - 4 + 8 = 12 so 1 + 2 = 3. I break these down to see what other numeric influences are involved. Three is an expressive number, creative person, growth, fertility, abundance, and experiences joys. Your birthdate equates your life path number. Your Soul and Destiny numbers come from your name at birth, vowels and consanants. Add both Sould and Destiny together and you get your Personality Number. Hope this helps without confusing too much.