♥ Free readings!!! I ask that you do not abuse this offer!!

• Dear LoveDetox,

I am seeing employment coming in about 6 months. I am seeing the number 3 they are telling me that some one is coming in and you two will have a wonderful connectiona and a marriage will happen in about 16 months from the time you meet him. I feel also like you are with someone right now, but I don't sense this relationship becoming a life long partner /marriage. I am only seeing one child, but I feel like the other person will have a child too. I am seeing money coming in in about 6 months. Your brother is wanting you to know he likes watching you when you are on the computer. He is showing me a picture of a female with dark brown hair who is wearing glasses sitting at the computer. He wants you to know that nothing you can say will never keep him away. He's showing me pictures of a white feather, when you see a feather just know he is sending you a message of love, he wants you to know he is watching over you. He couldn't ask for a better place in Heaven...it's truly amazing...some day you will come and visit him and you will see his face.

• Cancer Male,

You should never listen to any one other than you inner voice. I am here just to offer you the best out look in the hear and now. We all have free will and we can change the outcome of anything and so can the people that come in and out of our lives. I am seeing her being dishonest, and she is talking to her ex. I don't think she is doing anything with him, but I feel right now this is just communication that you aren't very happy about! I hope this helps...make your decisions wisely

• LibaLuli,

I am sorry I will check my email

• Thank you. Xxxxx

Jen xxx

• "Dear LoveDetox,

I am seeing employment coming in about 6 months. I am seeing the number 3 they are telling me that some one is coming in and you two will have a wonderful connectiona and a marriage will happen in about 16 months from the time you meet him. I feel also like you are with someone right now, but I don't sense this relationship becoming a life long partner /marriage. I am only seeing one child, but I feel like the other person will have a child too. I am seeing money coming in in about 6 months. Your brother is wanting you to know he likes watching you when you are on the computer. He is showing me a picture of a female with dark brown hair who is wearing glasses sitting at the computer. He wants you to know that nothing you can say will never keep him away. He's showing me pictures of a white feather, when you see a feather just know he is sending you a message of love, he wants you to know he is watching over you. He couldn't ask for a better place in Heaven...it's truly amazing...some day you will come and visit him and you will see his face."

Dear Devine,

Thank you for the reading. I do not know the female you speak of since I am blond (a natural blond as well) without glasses (20/20 vision) but maybe it is someone else he is speaking of?

I do not know what he would mean that there is nothing I can say that would keep him away either?

The closest thing I can compare what you are saying to is my brother who is transitioning to a female (transgender) who has darker blond hair and glasses and sits at the computer (he lives with me).

Thank you for the reading and I will keep my eyes open for the white feather and the person who is supposed to come into my life. Although employment would be nice =^).

Thank you again,

LoveDetox (Amber)

• Ok...thanks....if you don't have it, we can do it here...just thought you preferred the email!!

xxo

Leslie

• Hello every one!!

I don't want to confuse any one, If you choose to get a reading done by me on my Keen advisor listings it is "not free". I am sorry, I have to keep the scales balanced so thats why from time to time I have decided to do free readings but I also need to make money since I am layed off from work!!

I wish you all the best of luck!!! I will be taking a break from the free readings for about a week. So, if it's an emergency and you can't wait then you can contact me on my advisor listing through Keen, but it will "not be free"! Here is the links!! Thanks & many blessings to you all!!

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/life-questions/mistiedawn/11128800

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/mistiedawn/11138816

• Hello Amber,

Yes your brother was talking about your brother/sister. He is saying that he knows things are rough right now in the financial department but it will come. He is saying there are alot of emotional things going on with your brother. so that is why he wanted to talk about your brother/sister. He wants him to know no matter what he says will never keep him from leaving his side or your side. He's afraid that he's going to get hurt because he is online posting alot of relationship listings

• Dear Devine, Thank you very much for your invaluable reading and the precious time you shared with us at this forum. I am moving on.l live and learn. May God bless you. Regards, Glede

• Hi Devine,

First thank you for the offer. I would like to know or get a reading of what happened with my pal buddy. He used to email me and suddenly he stopped. Not sure what went wrong, if I did wrong to him, but he just stopped communicating with me. I have sent 8 emails in 2 months but no response. Will I ever hear from him again?

• Hello Devine

I want to thank you so much for your offer. I need to know about a couple of things.

First I am needing to know if the talent for my crafts will ever be enough to support me without having to continue working at a deadend job, with no raises in several years and no prospect of advancement, but a job that I love.

Second I want to know whatever Spirit has to say about my marriage, kids, and in general my personal life.

Thanks Again

Vickie

• Glede,

I hope it was a good reading & your very welcome!

• Hello Vicky,

I am being told that you will stay afloat with your crafts until you can open your own buisness. I feel like it will be slow at first but once you get more clients and your product advertised you will do great. You may have to start with things that don't cost alot to make and there not expensive for people to buy. I am being shown hair bows. They are saying something about continue feeling of being alone, yeat your loving and caring. A petite older female is here, she has very short hair. She is saying when your children grow up they will look back and know how much you did for them. She says to tell you your not alone, that you have so many people such as your children and your husband who love you. She says she loves you and misses you every day. She says she watced the kids play under their blankets with flash lights.

• I just got every one's reading's done.. If there are more I will take 10 more until I get done with them!

• Hi mistie, I'm wondering if my parents can purchase a new apt sometime this year? If yes, will it be brand new? Close to downtown? And which month probably? And do you see if i can go home early next year to visit fam? They r living in another country... Thanks 🙂

• Hi Devine,

First thank you for the offer. I would like to know or get a reading of what happened with my pal buddy. He used to email me and suddenly he stopped. Not sure what went wrong, if I did wrong to him, but he just stopped communicating with me. I have sent 8 emails in 2 months but no response. Will I ever hear from him again?

• Hi Devine,

I would love a reading if you have the free time.

My question is - is there any potential for a relationship with a guy i met over the weekend?

• HI i would like if you could try a past life reading for me i would like to know more about the past i had if you can try thank you

• Hi Devine,

could you try a reading for me? I would love to know if there may be a relationship in the future? could it be someone that I already know? If there is any way you could give some characteristics of the guy (if there is one) that would be great thank you

• DE just wanted to drop by and say you are awesome 🙂