CONFUSED PLS HELP!

• MY BOYFRIEND WHO DUMPED ME FOR WOMAN MARRIED TO A FOREIGNER WHO HAPPENS TO PROMISED HIM A BANK ACCT AND A PLANE TICKET THAT WILL HELP HIM TO GET A FOREIGN VISA KEEPS ON COMMUNICATING WITH ME,EVEN TOLD ME THAT OTHER WOMEN ASKED HIM TO GO OUT WITH THEM BUT HE DENIED,SO I TOLD HIM WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME ALL OF THESE?WHAT IS YOR INTENTION.HE ANSWERED HE WANTS US TO BE FRIENDS.. IT IRATES ME AND TOLD HIM SOMETHING BAD...I KNOW ITS NOT RIGHT FOR ME TO SAY BADWORDS BUT CANT HELPED MYSELF...AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING?SHOULD I FIGHT FOR HIM OR MAKE HIM HATE ME TOO BY SAYING BADTHINGS?

• He means 'friends with benefits'. This man only goes into relationships to get what he wants. He is just a user - you are right to dump him. Don't even argue with him, just break off all contact. Slam the door in his face and hang up when he rings.

• I have done this as well and its painful yet neccessary to get on with your life.

• Thank you thecaptain and crazycap for the replies...:) i know he's like that,one thing that just makes me confused is. the 2 women he said he denied going out with them are there in the country where he is now and i am here in our country of birth..but somehow i know he's a user.thank you..

• One is an online 'friend' and the other women lives where he is.

• thank you the captain...is it possible that the he can go to the online friend's place?is 'she the married woman that i mentioned?can i find love this year?:)

• You will find love if you really want to.

Yes he wants to go to this woman's place to get some money from her.

• Thanks again thecaptain......he wants,but will he be able to go?the place needs a visa.

• I think he will be unable to go but he will still try to get her to send him money.

• thanks so much thecaptain.can do me a further reading..i am planning to take a boardexam.should i be able to pass it?i am planning to have a small business will it be successful?tnx so much the captain for taking time answering all of us.:)

• If you put in the hard work and focus on your studies - and stop being distracted by thoughts of this guy - you will pass quite easily.

• Wow thank you so much thecaptain i will try to do that.sometimes cant helped feeling that way,i invested so much feelings for that nearly 3 yr relationship coz i thought we're meant to last .he's blaming me coz he said he's been faithful to me yet i still got jealous and doubt him.is it true that he's been faithful to me before that big fight that we had,he said he just started being unfaithful after that...somehow i know it was just an excuse.i know i have faults too.maybe that happened to us because we were so intense and we dont trust each other,am i right?

thank you again!!!

• No, he can not be faithful to you or anyone else. It's not in his nature.

• thanks so much thecaptain...